The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 šŸ†š 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

Check in :white_check_mark:

Couldnā€™t study today due to some work at home.

2 Likes

Bro give me some advice about slaying urges and keeping the streak, each day I almost fall for it but escape by luck,(only this time luck is helping me) I canā€™t afford another relapse :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

2 Likes

Daily Check In :white_check_mark:

1 Like

check In :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

actually im doing good ā€¦ no urgesā€¦fight guysšŸ‘

2 Likes

Check in day 7 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Check in day 7
Done with
Meditation and Workout
Studies will update

2 Likes

I thought i have already updated about my sessions :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

24 july 2021

Study :- 2 hours 47 minutes

Workout :- 1 hour (streching exercise, skipping, surya namaskar) i also played cricket with my brothers almost about 50 minutes, but i am not going to add this.

Meditation :- 10 minutes

3 Likes

Have you updated score boards?:thinking:

1 Like

Have you updated score boards
ā€¦

1 Like

Daily Check In
Yesterday Progress:

1. Study 5 hours
  2. Workout 12 mins(me be like : finally I did it :relieved::relieved:)
  3. Meditation 5 mins
    Me slaying urges right now, even while Iā€™m typing Iā€™m getting bombarded, if this continues Iā€™ll relapseā€¦
    My response: Initiate Operation ANIME Time(meanwhile my teacher,ā€œphysics maybe boring, but in futureā€¦ in future also boring, though you must studyā€ :joy::joy::joy::joy:)
    [ For those who donā€™t get it, anime is my best friend in slaying these irritating urges :fire::fire:]
3 Likes

Day 7
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Study 1.5hrs daily :white_check_mark:ā€¦
But still I relapsedā€¦:angry::confounded::persevere:

No buddy. I upadate the scoreboard every 2 days at night :blush::innocent:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good choice, your mind craves dopamine provide it by some other source than searching for p*.

2nd Take cold showers a lot, during first 15 days it is preferable to take cold shower everytime an intense urge hits.

3rd Write your reason for doing no fap on a paper or in your journal or notebook and keep it close to you. The reason for no fap should be stronger than your urges, Read that in moments of weakness, probably add some no fap inspirational quotes along with it.
Like Iā€™ve added this one: Between stimulus and response lies a space, in that space lies your freedom to choose your response and in that choice lies your glory or your gloom
It always motivates me, and Iā€™ve read it multiple times during this streak so Iā€™ve already remembered it :sweat_smile:.

4th Get uncomfortable when urges hit, get out of your current position take a walk or anything.

5th, surf the urges, take deep breaths and notice what you are feeling why you are feeling it, is it worth giving up.

@RegretHATER thatā€™s all I got

3 Likes

We are Lucid bro

I know what you mean

1 Like

:joy: Yup those are all from Lucidā€™s videos, I watched many of them after the day I last relapsed and made notes and thatā€™s why I remember all of it by heart.

2 Likes

Bro, that guy be 20, looking 30 , acting 50+
Man, he is really awesome

2 Likes

True that, plus his streak 1000+ :fire:

2 Likes

Yaa!!! Like, bro at the age of 20, he got 1000+ streak.
Seems legit.

2 Likes

Another guy named KostantinosNf also completed 1000 days!!! Bro, his current streak is like 1354 days

2 Likes

Yeah that guy is on the forum, I saw his post in which he made a video on completing 1000 days

2 Likes