The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 šŸ†š 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

Exactly bro me too
I mean I get sick by the idea of parents being strict or beating their children.

3 Likes

LOLOLOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Muzhe bhi aur thode tips dedo bhailog!!!
main bhi 10th mein hi hun

3 Likes

I relapsed :disappointed::pleading_face:
Will still try on ā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bro, how?
P? edging? What happened??

2 Likes

No I just couldnā€™t control my urges it was too high

3 Likes

Donā€™t stress out too much, boards are the easiest, teachers over-exaggerate it too much. Read from the NCERT thatā€™s enough. Donā€™t mug up the things, understand the concept behind it, once you understand the concept youā€™ll be able to explain it in your own words so itā€™ll become much easier.
Be consistent, thatā€™s a major tip. Study everyday, even for 2 hours is enough but make the most out of those 2 hours. At last stay chill. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

3 Likes

10 days before maths board exam, I ā€œsearchedā€ my ncert book because since a I bought a year back, I didnā€™t open it once. I saw what chapters are in the syllabus :joy:(remember 10 days before exam) I asked my friend heā€™s much older than me, infact heā€™s currently in IIT Guwahati, to teach me maths and science from the starting before 10 days of the exam :neutral_face:

He was like wtf have you been doing all year!! I said chilling :sunglasses: he asked if I took any coaching or something, again maintaining my swag I said I didnā€™t even studied in classroom forget about coaching.
He said this is mission impossible, I said if this is mission impossible then Iā€™m Ethan Hunt. Just teach me the basics, 1 chapter in a day, nothing much. Because my aim was just to promote from the class.
Of course I could not do all the chapters but I did the basics of everything from ncert only, no side books. I grasped all the concepts, In only 10 days. 5 hours each day, thatā€™s it.

Fast forward to result day, I got 89/100 in maths, and 88/100 in science. More than enough for me :sunglasses:

If I can do this in 10 days, then youā€™ve got a whole year plus if you donā€™t be a savage like me (I advice not to) you can even score 99% but that requires some well structured strategy, Iā€™ll leave it up to you to figure out.

3 Likes

3 Likes

leonardo-dicaprio-thank-you

3 Likes

Day 6 :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Studying daily 1.5 hrs :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

check Inā€‹:white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

good morningā€¦

1 Like

@prothekter_aden you need tips.
Just prey God :pray:
Corona should not go for 1 year. Till you passed your 10th.:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I was also in 10th when corona virus came. I am passed without giving exams. :rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Funny af bro

1 Like

Me too :cry::cry::sob:
I fu**ed up

1 Like

Try on brother. Fight is not over yet.

1 Like

(23/7/21)
:white_check_mark:Study Time : 6.5 hrs
:white_check_mark:Meditation (10mins)
:white_check_mark:Exercise (10mins )

23rd July
Check in :white_check_mark:

Slept before 12 last night :white_check_mark:
No daytime nap today :white_check_mark:
No mobile :white_check_mark:
@PowerfulNFPWarrior
Donā€™t give up man, keep working focus on your weekly goals, donā€™t stress yourself out too much because of the competition.

4 Likes