The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 🆚 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

I saw that too… bro, his 20 min video gave me such inspiration that I actually broke my 14 day streak record

3 Likes

Congratulations on that bro, keep going. Before I made the last 134 days streak my highest streak was 19 days, you can do this too.
I’ve to go now, need to get back to studies :+1:

2 Likes

Okay bro, have a great time studying and yes, I’ll try my best to cross 1 month at first and then 45 days and then 2 months and then directly 100 days!!!

3 Likes

This is from that video that you suggested me that day of i am lucid, i almost forgot these rules, thanks for this post brother
@kostantinosNF

3 Likes

That’s a lot brother :relieved::relieved:, btw the point number 2 I tried it, actually I take showers twice a day, one day the urges were dominating and I took Shower during the noon…
My mom : oii, oii are cleaning the bathroom or something?
I had no choice but to say I was showering I got a very complimentary comment of “Wasting Water is against nature” :joy::joy::joy::joy:,
also hearing some pleasant songs like Red Swan(AOT) also helps :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Yep, that’s the guy I’m talking about

2 Likes

No worries. That’s what we are here for.

Yeah songs are a good dopamine alternative, accompany songs with dancing and you’ve got a :fire: combo

2 Likes

Bro, Anime OSTs of AOT, MHA, Demon Slayer and other anime like Sword Art online are best if you wanna beat urges…

2 Likes

Sorry bros I Relapsed today :pensive:Will rise again

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t worry. You can get out of this shit.

Don’t lose hope. We all are together

:rofl: , heck man nice gif of Buzz

2 Likes

Who the hell’s buzz?

2 Likes

Tom Hanks best friend

1 Like

Who is Tom Hank?
(20 ch)

1 Like

Tom Hanks is Andy’s favourite cowboy

1 Like

Who is ANDY NOWWWWW???

1 Like

Add Black Clover too all are on mother level :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Andy is Sid Phillips neighbor

1 Like

And who tf is Sid Phillips???

Meanwhile the addiction : I seriously need to take measures :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes