The Chamber Of Secrets <closed>

Hello Warriors,
I created this forum not to be closed after several weeks.
It is the responsibility of each and everyone of us. To do what we have promised to ourselves.
@debellator @Kaizen @Mahesh27_03 @nofapstar123 @rohankians @_TIGER

Please do write your goals, A day before, What you wanna do the next day !
The thing is we get up without any focus what we want to do, do we achieve.
I want every single one of you to get serious from now onwards, because new year is approaching and it will surely give us a huge start. I don’t care if you post the same stuff of your general just keep posting your achievements.
The smallest of your achievement must be listed in it. And the whole forum should look green from the :white_check_mark: signs.

Also write down what challenges are you in, there are many challenges going on the forum,
Do share your code and Write the names of the challenge and update every day whether you accomplished it or not.

NOTE
Relapse story will not be entertained we should never give up, learn from your mistakes get back up stronger and better.

Sharing motivational stuff and important information related to study and nofap will be appreciated.
But remember nothing can surpass habits.
We have to build good habits now, because when the new year start we are already in the position to rock !
To prove to ourselves that we will get better and become the best of our version in 2021.

Wish You best of Luck !
And Now the revolution begins :fist_right:
I am also going to remind that you have to do this, and I will do that by tagging you !
And same applies for me please do tag and remind me what I have to do,
when we announce it in public then we are more likely to do it, And the people around us also remind us that we are in this challenge and we have to do these number of tasks.
Also do write what you want to do in detail, as much detailed as possible not just I have to study 9 hours a day, During the morning how much hours I have to study and then afternoon after doing this and before going to bed etc.

The reason why I am asking you all to do this that these are the prerequisites of creating a habit.
In order to get up early we need to go to bed early.
So, Guys are you ready to do it.
Don’t be sad if you lost in the way of being on nofap, But never ever compromise your habits for it.
Tell me,
Do you don’t brush your teeth because you have relapsed. It’s the part of your routine.
Make studies and your work that much important so that you can do them without any resistance.
Even after relapse You study and that’s the most important thing.

To those who are coming new to the rewire forum,
Do share code and join the challenge :fist_right:

1. The miracle morning challenge
  2. The study challenge
  3. Rewiring your phone addiction
    These are the most popular challenge and these are the one that are necessary for becoming the person you want to be.

We have to push each other otherwise we forget things quickly.
Let’s revolutionalize everything once again !
Let’s create a new community from where the people will become free from addiction.

Greatness is coming for us !
Now, Do You wanna change and become the best in 2021 or not ?

10 Likes

You will get everything which is required to become free from addiction, I don’t like to post stuffs again and again but there is a forum created by one of the pro’s of nofap by the name " nofap for beginnners"
Do follow it and you can get every single information about nofap. And In order to kill your bad habits you have to build new habits.
I want that all my friends put the best in these last days brothers.
Please just Leave this addiction to this year 2020. Don’t drag it to your another wonderful year.
And then think I could have done way more than this If I would have known this few years before.

This Group " The Chamber Of Secrets ". I want my few companions and myself to get through the process of getting freed from this addiction and gaining good habits in order to get better in life.
Look around, what you are doing ? books in front of you because you wanted to study but you have your phone in your hand ! But well if you are here you are not wasting your time.
At least you are not doing what the rest are just surfing the web !
And don’t tell me that You are still using facebook and instagram
Come on You have grown up. Stop posting Pictures in order to get likes and all that cramp.
Nofap will give you powers that you can’t even think of you. You will be so confident and will able to stand alone and stand apart.
Different from other, Your attitude should be different. Everyone has the same brain.
Also I remember one thing which I would like to include that (From Book atomic Habits)

“Winners and Losers have same goals”
Yeah it is true who comes with this attitude, I am studying because I don’t want to get selected.
Everyone wants to be the winner but no one is willing to sacrifice what it takes.
Its’s the same as " everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die "

I didn’t waste my time. In order to do something big and worthwhile You have to put time and efforts.
I want this forum to be the best and full with positivity and Good companions.
And this year I am sure that we as the companions of this group will get through this addiction.
Are You willing to do it my friends ?

4 Likes

You see that just 1%, How much impact can it have in your life.
And I am not asking you to waste your time. Posting stuffs here.
:arrow_right:Just post the things in your general what you wanna do tommorow, also do post them here.
:arrow_right: Have a fixed time when your are gonna post everything.
:arrow_right: Do upload useful material during your breaks we often think what we can do in our break and we go out and make that 5 min 10 min break, one hour break.
:arrow_right: Use Focus meter to track Your studying habits.
:arrow_right: Use Your hour to track your phone addiction. It will help you to judge where you wasted your time.

Let’s end this war here and begin the formation of a new world free from being a slave to studying and working 8+ hours.

6 Likes

Yes, we are ready. Very Good brother you’re doing great work. We all will support your efforts.

1 Like

Just this video with extreme focus.
Whatever problem You are facing just type your problem and at the end type shwetabh gangwar, I am sure you will get a video on that problem.

2 Likes

@rewire_user I’m with u buddy

2 Likes

I’m in too :grin:

tenor_gif3930027407730490903

3 Likes

To the Members of this Group ;
Please make a list of things which you wanna do tommorow and Upload it right here and do mention the challenge’s name in front of that task, For example,
If you have to wake up early
Wake up before 5 30 [The miracle morning].

and don’t do :white_check_mark: or :x: in it. Just place :watch: in front of it. And the next day you come.
Also do add every single achivement from minor ones to major ones in it.
Even making you bed.
Keep the energy level high and the thread heated up :fire:

1 Like

Damn you rewirezaki. You totally got me with this :joy::rofl: I wasn’t prepared at all. :laughing:
The funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. :rofl::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Well it was just the perfect moment for it.
:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

You’re damn right about that!

tenor_gif366729475823410250

1 Like

For the beginners,

This is the page created by the pro players of that time.
This can be a starter pack to the new comers.

2 Likes

Okay everyone,
Just update whatever you want to do tomorrow, Today itself before going to sleep.
Wish You best of Luck.
The Creation of a new World :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

14 December

:watch:Wake up at 5 dot.
:watch:Make bed
:watch:Finish 2 hour study session before 8.
:watch:Study total 12 hours
:watch:Meditate multiple sessions of 10 minutes
:watch:Exercise
:watch:do cleaning
:watch:Pray
:watch:Read srimad bhagwaat geeta
:watch:Go to bed before 11

3 Likes

:watch: wake up at 9
:watch: start studying at 9:30
:watch: 2 hours total break time in a day
:watch:study total 15 hours
:watch:Meditate
:watch: sleep at 4:00 am
:watch:no relapse

2 Likes

You all can definitely edit your goal through out the day.
And Add as much achievement as possible.
Best Wishes to all who wants to become 1 % better than yesterday.

1 Like

14 December

:watch: Wake Up at 5 am.
:watch: Meditate
:watch: Consume Dark Chocolate.
:watch: Clean my bed
:watch: Study session (1 hour before breakfast)
:watch: Study 4 Hours before 12pm.
:watch: Go to bed Before 10 pm.

2 Likes

@debellator @Mahesh27_03
@nofapstar123 @rohankians
Please do upload the to-do list for tomorrow before going to sleep. :fist_right:

1 Like

For those who wanna wake up early but fails to get up early.
Make sunshine your motivation.
Watch the sun rising and the sun will witness you rising in the world.
(And for those who are thinking what’s that looks like an asteroid, those are international planes fly at a very high altitude.)

3 Likes

:joy: for me motivation is when I enter my study room (I keep the curtains there closed till afternoon) it is dark but when I leave the study room the sun is shining

1 Like