Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

good morning everyone i wish everyones day is gonna be awesome

6 Likes

Good morning bro!
Conquer today like a boss. :triumph::facepunch:

5 Likes

Bhai aaj thoda khus lag rha he kya bat he?? :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

kya batau bhai hardin hi ab naya naya lagta hai, parhai mai bhi man lag raha hai islia :sweat_smile:
aur geeeta toh hai hi :pray:

5 Likes

Which group is it :smiley:?

2 Likes

this group brother

1 Like

hey guys i want to know is it a relapse,
today i was touching my pp and fantasizing . but i stopped when i went to pee i saw that a little sperm came out… i dont feel any difference in my mind after that. if its a relapse im sorry to let you down again

2 Likes

I dont think it’s a relapse … but I’m not sure …
I was also fantasizing and touching my pp today , but suddenly I said to me it’s wrong and meditated …
I think u shouldn’t relpase otherwise u will be caught in chaser …

1 Like

@Dean_Ambrose buddy you won. I have nothing to say

Did ur brain tricked u by saying that it’s a relapse and eventually u ended up watching p and masturbating

1 Like

no it wasnt pmo it was mo

1 Like

Ahh Fuckin Brain tricked u … be careful of chaser

i think i will be trapped in the 10 days vortex forever

I was stuck in 2 days cycle since 43 days and now finally on 5th day today . Buddy u will also cross 10 days Mark, just u need to sacrifice something very important .

2 Likes

nah guys not everytime, you should stop staying in touch with a guy like me, you can unfollow me, its enough how many time i willl repeat the same thing again

1 Like

I challenge u if u do PMO for next 14 days u have to put your photo here …Are u ready for this sacrifice

2 Likes

This challenge needs a sacrifice … U ready for it @nofapstar123 .
Ur brain must be scared and saying no … Its ur life , ur choice

YES OR NO

2 Likes

No bro @nofapstar123 you have to do anything possible for nofap. Fantasize? That’s the first step of PMO, like my bro @Murshid always used to say. Never fantasize. It’s your drowning dopamine craving clutching at straws.

5 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Yes

You guys aint seeing my timer go red :red_circle:
Again before the end of my board exams.
Either my timer will go red or i will go away from you winners

4 Likes

Tommorow i have physics exams and i know im gonna suck tommorow. Preparation has not been well