Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

Happy women’s :crown: day , keep inspiring sis.

7 Likes

Bhai tune to schi emotional kr diya…kisi ne Kiya nhi aaj tak :smiling_face_with_tear:
Anyway…Dil se shukriya…
Fire :fire::fire:!!

7 Likes

Tbh iss forum mein pehli baar wish kiya kinhi ko baaki sis bhi thi but uss time main active nhi tha utna.

You deserve this sis, have a good one!

5 Likes

March 7th
So… today’s day was a busy day…
Studied 5.5 hours :no_mouth::no_mouth:
Health was a lot lot lot better ( kuch jyada hi better h :sweat_smile::joy: )
Did digital detox for 7.5 hours :white_check_mark::v:t2::love_you_gesture:t2::fire:
'll continue my morning routine ( yoga and all ) after Holi
Getting back on the track…
Wel here I remembered one thing…PMS will gonna start…Bruhhhh !! The damn mood swings and cramps like hell will gonna begin in a few days…( 2-3 days )
I am scared ?? Worried ??
Neah !!
I am excited this time…:fire::love_you_gesture:t2::v:t2:…this time I won’t collapse…
Will update my study hours specially in those PMS days and during periods…
So yeah…brushing done :white_check_mark:
Massaging the feet ( apne nhi maami ji k ) done :sweat_smile: :white_check_mark: { as she is also on her periods and they are hell painful ( I am at my maternal uncle’s home )}
So that’s all for now…
Sone ki preparation chl rhi h…
Seeya…

6 Likes

Instagram is a dangerous app for me personally since it produces images/videos non-stop. I relapsed multiple times due to coming across sexual content on it while swiping. I have temporarily deactivated it and I dont miss it.

1 Like

Happy women’s day @SwatiV sis

4 Likes

Happy women’s day @SwatiV

3 Likes

Happy Women’s Day @SwatiV

6 Likes

Happy women’s day sister @SwatiV

4 Likes

Damn…never expected this :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_tear:
Tum sbka dil se bhut shukriya…
Tbh these small acts just cheer me up and just fill my heart with gratitude :sparkling_heart:
Feeling very grateful , honoured and beautiful rn…:sparkles::blush:
I’m speechless honestly…smjh nhi aa rha what to say…
Thanks a lot to everyone one of you :black_heart:
Fire :fire:!!

6 Likes
1 Like

Bruhhhh !! I don’t know what the hell is going on…having mood swings :expressionless:
Didn’t study anything yet and it’s 4:47 pm…
in morning I was like - cool , let’s rock it . Fire !! :fire: :fire:
then after 3-4 hours it changes to - hmmm…why that shit happened to me , mummy !! + ended up recalling the trauma :smiling_face_with_tear: :confounded:
then it changed to - What if I won’t clear the exam ?! How will I face maa and papa ?!! :scream: :scream:
and Now I am like - Someone please help . at the same time I am like - Shut UP Swati , Go and get the Shit done…you are responsible for everything happening now…get up and do it :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:
Well hmmm…krte hain krte hain…
Even yesterday I studied for 2 hours only vo bhi raat ko sharm krke…damn…fir se nhi collapse hona…
Type krne se to kuch hoga nhi…well dekhte hain krti hu kuch…will update raat ko ab…

5 Likes

Inspiring!! You story motivated me enough!

1 Like

Here is something you should listen, hope this may give you a direction and to others as well who might watch it. Good luck to all of you preparing for your exams. :100::raised_hands::fire:

Skip to 4:11 and watch till 6:34 rest is not really useful :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful. I needed this bro

2 Likes

@SattwikGhosh Glad to hear that bro :pray:

@Binocular Bro I’ll try to summarzie it in English for you :smiley:
So the entire point of the video is to leave both past and future behind, stick to present because the result is simply not in your hands, you can’t control it and you can’t even expect what next is coming for you, the aim should be on our target which is in present, say you are a student then you should fully focus on studies forget about your past scores, don’t scare yourself worrying about future either. Just focus on studyiny well with full enjoyment because result is not in your hands and never going to be.

In technical words avoid paralysis of analysis. (It is a state of mind where we start analyzing so much inside our mind that we become so scared to take a move, we are stuck in the same position more of a frozen state)

3 Likes

'll surely watch it tomorrow ( as today I only have 2-3 hours left in my hand ) and abhi thoda s or pdh lu :sweat_smile:…btw thanks for sharing…:v:t2::+1:t2::fire:

4 Likes

Sure, watch whenever you are free, no rush. Have a good time studying :open_book: :slightly_smiling_face: and you’re welcome :smile::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Wow bro thanks for translating for me you are really kind :grin::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s 1:37 AM
Damn…such a heavy day it was kind of a roller coaster ride…anyway so was able to complete 5 hours of study only…
Was having intense frequent urges…plus the mood swings…

Btw Did 3 sets of Surya namaskar today✅
( Was feeling a bit lazy to do that whole yoga session :sweat_smile: )
Did 3 sessions of detox - total 6 hours of detox :white_check_mark:
Feeling hell sleepy…will go right after typing and posting this…
Brushing done :white_check_mark:
Well just want to let out one thing - I haven’t healed enough… literally there’s a part of me which requires certain amount of healing and attention…I have to do something about that traumatic experience and all…pr kya ye smjh nhi aa rha…hmm…'ll figure out something…
Here’s one thing which I remembered today…( It’s not written by me )
Gum na kar zindagi bhut bdi hai
Chahat ki mehfil tere liye saji hai
Ek baar muskura kar to dekh
Taqdeer khud milne , tujhse bahar khdi hai
So yeah that’s all for now .
Good night

3 Likes