Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

I saw somewhere ,you’re preparing for NEET, if you’re not attempting this year then cool, but you gotta increase the hours.

1 Like

Yep…I know bro…I will…dheere dheere I am building consistency abhi and then I will increase the no. as well…:slightly_smiling_face::v:t2:

3 Likes

Hmm…:+1:t2:…just watched this…yeah…I will try my best to follow it…

1 Like

It’s 1:37 AM
So… today’s day was better than yesterday when it comes to mood swings and all…
Did 3 sets of Surya namaskar :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :white_check_mark:
Detox 4.5 hours :white_check_mark:
Affirmations :white_check_mark:
Well…so studied 5.5 hours today…
One thing more…i just want to let out this…I have 2 sims , I have turned off my one sim from a month because of my ex but today due to some document work which requires OTP and all I have to turn it on and then…I totally forgot to turn it off…OTP to aaya nhi but I gotta call from my ex…it was around 11:00 pm…I was watching my video lecture and then the no. appeared…after seeing that for a while I was like , yeh to kuch jaana pehchana no. h ( it seems familiar ) kiska tha ( who’s no. Is this ) :thinking::thinking: and fir yaad aaya… it’s him…!!
I was like it’s him !! What to do now…?! What does he want now after 30 days of total no contact , why he’s calling?? And wait , he’s still calling even after I’ve turned off the sim and deleting everything ( be it whatsapp , my previous intsagram account ) you name it…even ( Gmail address , no seriously :sweat_smile: )…well he called me at least 10 times ( Schi I have counted :sweat_smile::joy: ) but I didn’t pick up and put my phone on airplane and it’s still on airplane…
Well anyway…Masti side me ( keeping the fun aside )…it disturbed me today…(Though not much…) I got disturbed for a few min ( more than a few minutes ) , i was about to get back into that cycle of anxiety and all but then I took some deep breaths , handled myself with compassion and care… and continued my lecture , though I didn’t able to complete it…but yeah at least I didn’t break down like hell this time…
Hmm…well…'have a few things more in my mind but honestly I just want to sleep rn + feeling kind of lazy to write…
But yeah will surely share later…
So yeah that’s all for now…

3 Likes

Ab aag lgi h to jalna to pdega
Or is is aag me jalna mene svayam chuna hai
( Kaisi aag vaise…- break up ki :rofl: na na…
Self respect ki…finally aage badhte hue…)
Fire gives me power
Fire is me…
Fire is inside me…:fire::love_you_gesture:t2::partying_face:

2 Likes

It’s 12:52 AM
So… did yoga today for 45 min :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Affirmations :white_check_mark:
Brushing 2 times :white_check_mark:
Detox 6 hours :white_check_mark:
Well… didn’t study much today…i am just getting lazy…had some cramps today…seems like PMS have started…still having some uncomfort…
Well…had some mood swings ( not much though )
Talked to a friend in evening…
Don’t have much to write today… that’s it…
Will be sleeping in a while…
So yeah…Good Night…

3 Likes

Got periods today…:smiling_face_with_tear:
Dekhte hain…kya hota h…filhal to utha bhi nhi ja rha…damn the cramps :grimacing::grimacing::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

It’s 12th March , 9:56 PM
Such a painful day it was due to periods , this time they came a week before the actual date :smiling_face_with_tear:…and damn I was about to die today literally…
Cried a lot today ( for no reason :sweat_smile: )…well the reason was pain and some random thoughts ( aate jaate rhte hain jo , dastak deni jruri hain un thoughts ko mahine me 2-3 baar during PMS and MC :sweat_smile::joy: )…seeing me crying my mother immediately came to me and asked what happened , are you okay ? Is it paining a lot ?? And I just hugged her and started crying even more :smiling_face_with_tear::sweat_smile:
Well somehow managed to do 1 hr yoga ( in morning the pain was not that much )
And cold shower ( I’m still shocked that I took that in this situation…)
And after that just listened a few songs to calm myself ( vo alag h or emotional ho gyi :sweat_smile: ) + listened a podcast
Was not able to study today…:disappointed:
Now I am ok ok…there’s still some pain and a lot of discomfort…
So yeah that’s all for now…
Will be sleeping in a while after brushing and making a to do list for tomorrow…

2 Likes

So today is 13th March , 2023 and it’s 11:51 PM
Well… didn’t sleep last night due to the cramps ( this is the first time I’ve faced that much pain for such a long time ) . Generally the intense pain occurs for 3-4 hours continuously and then it becomes mild but yesterday , damn it persisted for the whole day ( literally , it got normal for 15-20 min but then again started paining )…well as a result woke up very late ( around 12 I woke up…yep that late…)
And today honestly did nothing…whole day I was irritated af due to the heavy flow ( on 2nd day the flow is very high and damn it irritates me to the next level )…
Mood Swings were also there…but okay…
Well filled several application forms including NEET…
Studied for 2 hours…
So yeah that was the day…
Will be sleeping after doing some study and brushing…
Good Night…

3 Likes

Here’s a poem which I wrote a week ago ( I think ) . Was feeling a bit awkward as it’s romantic one but okay…thik h…

Yakin krne ki baat to nhi hai
Par
Tum yakin jrur krna…
Ye ishq hai ya veham hai
Nhi janta mai ,
Khuda , rab , farishta
sab manne lga hu tumhe ,
Din raat har pal
Chahne lga hu tumhe ,
Ruthogi kbhi to mna bhi lunga…
Ek guzaarish hai tumse ,
Zindagi k is Safar me
Bas tum saath jrur chlna…

Isse phle aap me se koi puche ki didi aapko koi mila ya mil gya kya so yeah the answer is yes , I have found one and he’s from another nation called - Imagination :rofl::rofl::rofl:
P.S - Sirf likhne k liye likhi hai…

6 Likes

Not all girls experience pain in periods. Do they? :thinking:

1 Like

Nope…not all girls go through the cramps and pain…I know many who don’t feel anything, they don’t even realize when their periods came but I also know many whose situation gets worse than me during periods . Their BP gets very low , feels irritated throughout the day , gets acidity problems , vomiting , back pain , pain in hands and legs , damn mood swings…

You girls are brave for handling these :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Ohh my goodness… I actually felt that while reading… #goosebumps Salute to you and all girls too

2 Likes

Having periods is tough experience. A few months ago , I sat on a period simulator and set the timer to 10 minutes at maximum power.

That experience sucks lol. The pain was like my I was given an injection in all directions.

Also it took me like half an hour to get out of leg cramps.

2 Likes

Damn. There’s a period simulator as well. Never knew.

Nice :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes. Its not common. That product were brought up in my college as a part of awareness program among men abut women’s problems like periods etc.

Its a paid service generally. But for us its free.

#FreePain :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Vaise tum sabke posts dekh kar mujhe seen and heard mehsoos hua :smiling_face_with_tear:…was feeling irritated today though less compared to yesterday ( 4-5 din ki vhi kahani )…
Thanks support and reply k liye sbka…:black_heart:

4 Likes