Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

Wait…the suspension is not forever… is it for a short period of time ?

1 Like

Yeah , not forever
He has been suspended until 1st May

Oo…got it…
Mujhe nhi pata tha…i thought permanent hota hoga isliye chance de rhi thi…
Pata hota temporary hai to kal hi ban karwa deti
Anyway abhi chal gya pata…

1 Like

:joy:
iss baar sikh jaye toh sahi hai warna permanently ban ho jayega

Oo…hm…okay…acha aise hota h
Ha yhi karna pdega…

1 Like

It’s your choice in the end anyways if you feel violated at any moment you can opt for the other options. Good Luck.

1 Like

Got it…
Pareshaan to phle bhi ho rhi thi bs ye soch rhi thi ki shyd galat direction me ja rha h…socha q ban krvaya kisi ko , sudhar hi jaye…as I thought ki permanently hota hoga…
Par ab pata chl gya h…ki temporary bhi kr skte Hain and then fir permanent…

1 Like

Which yoga you do? I am currently doing a one by Dua lipa for 30 minutes !!

1 Like

There’s not any particular type which I follow… It’s just that I follow a series of asanas including Pranayama and all…I follow this…( Sometimes I skip some of the asanas…)
The routine is of 30 min but it takes 1 hour when I do this…as I hold some of the asanas for longer time…

5 Likes

This one is brilliant

3 Likes

• by SV
    To all the hustlers
    A very short poem…adhuri si lg rhi h
    Apni kahani bhi to adhuri hai…
    Q ki purn hone me abhi waqt hai…
    Last 3rd line correction :grimacing:- bnakr = bankr
    :sweat_smile:
4 Likes

That was beautiful :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Still I am thinking kya hi likha h…josh pura tha , expectations kaafi thi khud se pr us level ka likha nhi gya…

4 Likes

Mast likha h…
:fire: :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Shukriya :sweat_smile:
(20 characters)

2 Likes

I feel ki jo bhi mann mein hai aur jitna apne aap heart se aarha hai utna hi likho aur uske baad bar bar padhke overjudge mat karo + khud ko force bhi nahi karno ki kuch bada ya perfect hi likhe .

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel left out :joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hmm…tbh I needed this…as I sometimes let myself down…overjudge myself… underrate myself…( Might be because of my past )
Well…improving…
:v:t2::fire::fire:

4 Likes

What’s up guys ?
So , didn’t update yesterday as I was kind of busy :sweat_smile:…as mama ji and bua ji came home yesterday to see me since my health was not good from past few days .
Today’s day was good…feeling a lot better…though there’s still some pain and inflammation in my right hand due to the injections…
Avoiding yoga and planks + fasting nhi to lene k Dene pad jayenge bdi mushkil se thik hui hu :sweat_smile:.
Studied 4.2 hours today :grimacing::grimacing:
One thing more , yesterday came across some umm…sexual ( though it was more of a romantic and not sexual) content on instagram…watched for 10 sec and then swiped as I remembered of the challenge :fire: ( Bch gyi relapse se )…
Anyway so…study score bdhana h…
Khyaal bhi rkhna h… burnout bhi nhi Krna h and filhal sone ki tayari chl rhi h…
So that’s all for now…
Ek chij bhool gyi - did 5 hours digital detox today…
Thanks to @The_integrous_one for suggesting the app…I even suggested that app to my cousin…he liked it too .
Seeya :love_you_gesture:t2::+1:t2::fire:

5 Likes

Yup awesome app. Helped me a lot in preparation.

5 Likes