Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

From Swati didi to Shwet bhaiya :saluting_face: :joy: , nice one btw .

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::joy:
( 20 characters )

2 Likes

I hope you get healed,from that hurted you…

3 Likes

Damn , you wrote it :ok_hand:

Believe me its great , even I mostly feel like that after writing anything :joy: .

4 Likes

Seems like you wrote someone else’s perspective about what you felt they might have thought.
Nice one tho.

2 Likes

Well kind of although not much…
'was doing something yesterday and it triggered the memory of my ex…before , I used to cry , balme myself and ended up messing my mind…but now it’s nothing like that…yeah the memory is till there but my response to that memory has changed a lot since I’ve accepted it and moved on…to yhi vyakt krne k liye likha tha…

3 Likes

Here , by vo I meant that memory

And by this I meant ki din aaj kal busy sa hone lga h , kaam bhut h , bhut kuch Krna h , khud ko kuch bnana h to ye sb sochne ka waqt nhi h
And ant me mene pehchanne yani respond krne se mna kr diya ( as I’ve moved on and don’t want any kind of drama )

2 Likes

So…March 2nd , 2023
Did 1 hour yoga in morning…:white_check_mark:
Morning Affirmations + Gratitude done :white_check_mark:
Today was the 22nd day of NoFap
Didn’t study much today…did only for 2.5 hours as around a couple of hours after my morning yoga session , faced some gut issues…couldn’t able to study much because of that…Also feeling very weak as my sleep schedule is not proper…
'll be sleeping in a while…

4 Likes

Damn. Deep poetry it is then, bhavarth samjhna pd rha hai :joy:.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
(Kbhi kbhi khud ki hi posts dekh kr hnsi bhut aati h , upar mene smjhaya to aise h jaise yhi hindi k board exam me aayega…kaviyatri ne tisri pankti me kya kaha h :rofl: :rofl:)

2 Likes

Han vahi feel aai ek dum :joy::+1:

1 Like

March 3rd
Didn’t do anything productive today…
'was feeling a bit lonely and distracted…
listened a podcast and watched a couple of episodes of Pokemon to uplift the mood…
Health is not at all in good condition…infact it got worse than yesterday…doctor prescribed some medicines but the condition didn’t improve much…'ll go to doctor again…
So yeah that’s all for now…

3 Likes

March 4th
Didn’t study today…just another day with bad health…went to doctor today…got admitted there for a few hours…returned home in the evening…
Damn having an inflammation in my right hand due to the injections and all… it’s paining a lot…
Having a bit ( more than that though ) stress :grimacing:…about my preparation and all…
Just hope my health will get better asap…
So yeah…that was today’s story…
'll be sleeping in a while ( although neend aa to nhi rhi hai ) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Great idea :dart::+1:t2::joy::joy: . Vaps aayega fir se to krungi rakhi send…

1 Like

@SwatiV If you want then we can get this asshole banned too. Sorry for this nuisance. Just tag Ash Matt.

1 Like

Bhai Mai ye soch rhi hu q kisi ko ban kiya…samajh hi jaye…aaram se rho sb ek dusre ki help kro and that’s it…

Bhai dekh stop acting like an immature …
Kripa krke smjh jayiye else I’ve to get you banned…
Phli baat - Tumne ye app download q Kiya tha ? I am assuming ki help k liye Kiya hoga , preshaan honge , sudharna chahte hoge isliye hi to Kiya hoga , description pdha hoga na app ka , ya dating k liye kiya tha ??
Dating buri chij nhi h pr Bhai tu bhi to dekh ki tu Kahan kya kr rha h…if u wanna date then go on tinder , bumble , OkCupid and all yhan q preshaan kr rhe ho Bhai sahb aap…
Dusri chij - Mera koi interest nhi h abhi ye sbme…exam h bhai sahb Mera…pdh lu mai
Tisri chij - Ye Jo tum kh rhe ho na pyar and all…ki I am in love with you…Bhai ya to tu stupid h ya tune mujhe smjh rkha h…smjh nhi aa rha mujhe gussa Krna chahiye ya smjhana chahiye…dono hi aa rha h filhal…
Bhai aise hi nhi hota pyar…aise hona hota to duniya chl pdi fir to…it takes hell lot of patience , hell lot of efforts , hell lot of time to develop that…ye Jo tum kr rhe ho ye infatuation to door attraction tak nhi h , bewakoofi h and nothing else…
Have some self respect, raise your standards and stop acting like a fool…
Aakhir q apne aap ko bewakoof saabit krne me lge hue ho ??
Aaram se rho bhai sahb , we are here to help one another , to support one another and to guide one another…to aaram se rho…if you are facing any issues to thik h help maang skte ho sbse…genuine help and guidance milegi tumhe…sbki izzat kro and tumhari bhi sb krenge…
And for God sake ye faltu kaam Krna bnd kro…
P.S - That’s my last and final warning to you…if you repeat any of your bakwaas action then I’ve to get you banned…

3 Likes

yeah
get suspended bitch

I’ll aadi…last h ye…soch rhi hu sudhar jaye …

1 Like

You are suspended till May 1st. Once you come back I hope you will realize your mistake. It’s quite awful to know that even after your first warning you kept this behavior the next day. I hope the temporary suspension will make you learn something.

1 Like