Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

I took admission in private college for Bsc. Hons.Agriculture but then due to some issues related to affiliation of college , I dropped the college after 4 months of joining it . And started my neet journey from then…

3 Likes

Now I get it. Keep fighting for NEET. I am also prepping for jee.

3 Likes

:fire:
( 20 characters )

2 Likes

Best luck for both of you keep your heads up :pray::pray::saluting_face:

2 Likes

When are you gonna appear for the examination? April or next year?

2 Likes

Which season XY ?

Oh someone like me, fittuber dekhti ho kya aap :full_moon_with_face::handshake:.

2 Likes

I am a dropper. April attempt is what I am targetting. Got 97.5667 in the 1st attempt in jan

4 Likes

Hey everyone , sorry for the late update . The reason is , I was feeling like hell yesterday . Was feeling very low . Had cried a lot honestly . I even thought to delete the rewire account….had texted Ash Matt .
Thanks to my one friend who cheered me up and guided me . Thanks a lot .
I used to consider myself weak because of my empathetic and open nature but I got to know today - your weaknesses and your strengths are completely depended upon you . You can turn your any weakness into your strength , it’s just the game of mindset and right actions . It’s how you respond to certain things matters .
I used to think everyone is selfish in this world , no one is interested in knowing and helping each other without any selfish motive behind . But this app is honestly incredible and changed my way of thinking completely . Never thought that I would find some amazing people and such motivation on an app .
I want to write more but don’t know how to write….it’s something that I can only feel and can’t describe in words……just feeling very grateful….
Thank you very much Bhagwaan ( God ) .

5 Likes

Bhai kuch bhi dekh leti hu bs boost milna chahiye

Hm…I have been following him for 3 years…

4 Likes

Same here it’s almost been 4 years . Ig more than 4 years.

Do you watch it on super hungama (TV)?

4 Likes

I watch it on Youtube…english hindi kuch bhi chlta h…jo acha lge dekh leti hu

4 Likes

Didn’t do yoga today…
It’s been two days…Health is not good .
Had very strong urges but was able to overcome them .
Listened a few songs today after a long time…( after a week :sweat_smile: )
Studied only 5.5 hours today…
Watched a podcast and yeah Pokemon :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:
Well around 60 days are left in exam…have to grind myself…I have to study like I used to ( before all the shit happened with me )
Hmmm…let’s see if I can do so…
Hmm…krte hain q ki abhi yaad aaya ‘bhut kuch baaki hai’
Yep…will be back tomorrow with Fire :fire:

6 Likes

Last day of the month…
Did 30 min yoga…tried doing 1 min plank , ended for 35 sec only…was not at all satisfied with myself…that thought was kind of consuming me , after 2 hours tried again , did for 1 min 05 sec :v:
Studied 6.5 hours today
Completed 20 days of no fap today
Did intermittent fasting for 14 hours…
feeling a bit weak…but that’s okay
This month obviously didn’t go as I thought it would be…
Not at all satisfied by my self…planning for the next is done…execution is left…
've decided some punishments for myself…will reveal later on…
Gonna sleep in a few min after brushing…

7 Likes

I don’t think punishment are a good way to stay motivated, rather reward yourself for small achievements and replace punishments with increasing self control and enjoy that, then reward yourself for it later on.
Idk exactly samjh aaya hoga ya nahi, but you’ll get the point :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

I tried fasting and everything didn’t worked out atleast for me. So i try to eat raw foods and fruits and i personally felt way much better like a kid, meditation becomes easier, my mind becomes sharp and i got a boost of confidence too.

3 Likes

If it suits you do it , if it won’t don’t do it . :v: :+1:

3 Likes

Aa gya smjh :v:
That’s what I meant…my reward will be one episode of pokemon or a piece of chocolate :sweat_smile:and punishment will be opposite of this
However , I want to go one step further this month…This month I just wanna see whether I can work during MC or not and that’s kind of punishment ( not punishment though it’s just pushing myself to work )…that is studying at least 4 hours in those 4-5 days…as it almost becomes impossible for me to study in those 4-5 days…plus those PMS days…
Hope I won’t collapse like last month…
P.S.- Shukriya :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Damn I just saw I had written last year of the month :rofl: instead of last day of the month :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Did 40 min yoga today
Affirmations
Studied 6 hours
Feeling a bit weak as health is not good…
Intermittent fasting - 12 hours
Today was the 21st day of nofap…
'll go for sleep in a while after making a to -do list for the next day , burshing and just a 10 min session of meditation ( jyada hi kaam bcha h hmmm… :sweat_smile: )

5 Likes

Bhut dino baad kisi ki yaad aayi,
Yun to aksar kho jaya krta tha mai
Aaj do pal thehrne tak ka waqt na mila
Vo khdi rhi darwaaje pr ,
mai andar bulana tak bhool gya
Aankhon me bhut se armaan liye
pucha usne bhut kuch
yaad to sb tha mujhe
par jante hue bhi ,
mene pehchanne se inkaar kar diya
RIP my poetry :joy: ( I know it sucks + cringe , even I’m looking at it and just laughing on what I have written )
Aise hi likh diya dekhte hain kya rxn aata h :sweat_smile:
P.S - Likhi to feeling k saath thi pr likhte waqt feeling chli gyi socha likhna to h hi to likh diya and damn it just sucks :joy: :joy:

5 Likes