Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

Listen dear sis. Neither of you might be wrong. I’ve heard this from a lot of girls after a break up, “my needs weren’t being met”.
The fact is, most of you chose guys who are still trying to find their place in the world, so it’s hardly surprising that they can’t meet your needs.
He might be young and hasn’t accomplished a lot in life, so he doesn’t command the respect from his family to make his own life decisions, one of those decisions being chosing a life partner. It also makes him ill-equipped and inexperienced in terms of taking care of a woman.

Now you seem to be a righteous woman. All I can say is don’t compromise your morals over false promises. Guys will say anything to get laid, trust me.

3 Likes

destroy your sim and get a new one.
Tell your parents, or just get rid of the sim like “mujhse ghum gayi”
Getting another sim is not a big deal.

That’s a complete narcissist you are dealing with. And tell him that “you don’t matter to me anymore”. Tell him you’ve moved on and don’t care even if he lives or dies. seedha idgaf
There are more things I can tell you to say to him.
be clear with him that you know he’s a narcissist and you deserve better person in your life. Tell him things like he’s not good enough for you. Nhi kuch hua to seedha get lost and you don’t deserve me. Stop playing his games and stop taking his stuff to your heart.

1 Like

honestly there’s no point of talking about this. She just needs to stand for herself. It’s all that matters.
He’s not making her life any better. She needs to stop going into the loop over and over again, and if you ask me - highlighting this issue is making things worse. Close the chapter.

2 Likes

Yep, I agree 100% … this back and forth won’t help either of them… they need to keep distance and move on…

Bhai totally agree karti hu Mai tumhari baaton se…

I don’t know about others ( as everyone has different needs ) , well i just meant respect and time and time bhi mujhe roj 1-2 hr nhi chahiye baatein karne k liye…one call once in a week is enough for me…as I also respect time and appreciate career as the first priority…

Ye bhi agree karti hu par the only thing is ki sabko andar khin na khin pata hota h ki aage jaakar kuch ho skta h ya nhi …ki hmare andar against jaane ki himmat h ya nhi to juth bhi kya hi bola…ye 1.5 saal se bolte aa rhe hain i am clear about you…i will only marry you , infact mai hi majaak me khti thi ki tu juth bol rha h , nhi ho skta aisa , faltu k sapne na dikha vhi khta tha ki nhi nhi i am clear , koi kuch bolega to Mai lad lunga and bla bla bla to fir ye ab kya hua bhyi…ab inhe ek dam se samaaj or family dikhne lg gyi and that’s also ok thik h maaf Kiya par ab kya chahiye jo vapas aa rhe ho…or kis Khushi me vapas bula ho rhe ho bhyi …
Kuch galat likha to maaf Krna …

1 Like

Don’t worry…I have closed that…have removed my sim card…:v:t2:…deleted my previous Gmail Id plus previous Instagram account…rn am not using WhatsApp or anything…so yeah…have blocked him from Every possible platform…
Honestly i was just feeling like a shit and wanted to just vent out my feelings… that’s why I wrote here…

1 Like

Chutiya hai wo. Badi badi baate karta hai and fir kuch nhi karta. Gadha hai wo jisko sirf show off karna aata hai.

It doesn’t matter. Get out of there. Don’t listen to him and don’t listen to anyone. Be selfish. You are your priority. Nothing else is.

1 Like

Arre bhai mene honestly us din itna bura bola shayad Aaj tak kisi ko nhi bola hoga …bol diya mene ye sab…
Khud ka Stand Lena janti hu bhai :v:t2::+1:t2::fire:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Read All yours diary @swativ

I think so k aap ka narm dil hona and baar baar oska khyal zehen men laana…
Os ki baat phir sun lena… Is totally wrong . .

Aagy barho… Forget him

And 2nd thing…
When i read about your periods pain …
I was once shocked k aesa b possible hai…

Allah pak Aap ko Jald koi Acha mila dy jo os zeheni tention se apko nikaaly…

Stay strong . .
Focus Parhayi…

1 baat achi lagi k atleast kahin to gham bahar nikaal dya…
Keep writing diary

3 Likes

Shukriya :blush::v:t2::pray:t2:

Yep , I am honestly very grateful and thankful to this community , some people are really amazing here…they are very humble , kind and friendly…:love_you_gesture:t2::v:t2::fire:

7 Likes

This community is really a blessing in this world…
Yahan aany s pehly maaloom na tha k itny achy platforms b hen Net p

5 Likes

Are Bhai kon pareshan kar rha hei ? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Puraani baat h bro …chhodo ho gya sort out…

4 Likes

Hey wassup guys…??
It’s been a long time…i didn’t write my diary…
Well it’s a confession post…
Well feeling a bit off now a days ( just some mood swings ) but , that’s not the issue… well getting urges now a days but yeah that’s fine…fantasizing has also increased ( not much though )…
Ahmmm…well the thing is I had a sexual dream today…and in that I saw a very good friend of mine…:no_mouth::no_mouth: ( Can’t describe much ) And damn feeling hell ashamed since morning…was distracted throughout the day plus feeling like a shit…after that dream…
Hey Shiv ji maaf Krna…:no_mouth::no_mouth:
I just hope sb thik ho jaye…
Well seems like my mind is inclining towards negativity more ( kuch jyada hi ) nowadays…will start meditation now…
I really wanna write more…par himmat nhi h plus have many things to share pr smjh nhi aa rha what to write and how to write…:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:
Just feeling ashamed…

8 Likes

Having these dreams sometimes are normal. U shouldn’t try to overthink and try to keep things simple. And you can share things with ur friends (close to u) so that u don’t fall in a shithole and regret it later.

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:
Sad to hear. But don’t worry shiv ji will forgive you. Just keep going …
Also to get off these situations i suggest you go out and spend time with someone in nature. It helps.

5 Likes

Hmm…Bhai baat ye h frnds to Hain pr sochti hu q kisi ko preshaan kiya…already sb itne busy hain…sbke pass problems h itni…nhi to share to itne dino se Krna tha…
But yeah ye likhne k baad thoda light feel hua and yeah thanks…

4 Likes

Yeah…will try…
Shukriya…:handshake:

3 Likes

I can understand. But sadness reduces when shared and happiness increases when shared. Baki, it’s upto you

2 Likes