Stress Management challenge for everyoneđŸ§˜đŸ»

The stress Management challenge will improve your health social Life learning abilities and more while couping up with the stress.

Rules:

You’re free: yes you are I won’t Force anyone to do this challenge it’s you who should decide to do it or not when to quit or continue.

Everyday I’m going to post “Today’s challenge” that you should do to deal with stress.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all :tulip:

10 Likes

Seems interesting
 Im in

1 Like

Im in tooooo
20 characters

1 Like

I’m inside

Seems interesting idea to me

1 Like

Count me in mateđŸ™‹đŸżâ€â™‚ïž

1 Like

Today’s challenge:

Get involved in a physical activity, go for a walk for at least 15 to 20 minutes in the fresh air (starting with light physical activity).
man-walk-city-park-enjoy-nature-relaxed-male-character-breath-fresh-air-during-unhurried-promenade-summer-urban-garden-with-bench-city-lamps-cityscape-view-cartoon-vector-illustration_107791-8206

8 Likes

Done, it feels liberating after the exercise. Feels very light and satisfied from life. :innocent:

4 Likes

Done :white_check_mark:
What’s the next one??:smile:

1 Like

Today’s challenge:

Lack of sleep is one of the root courses of stress. Adequate sleep is necessary to rejuvenate ourselves. Tonight, Sleep more than 8 hours.

7 Likes

Here’s the next one :smile:

Okkkkk!! Will do it tonight😌

1 Like

@You.Know.Me you could join this challenge if you want it might help you alote

I took a mindful walk today, else I had been listening to podcasts while walking but I realized that mindful walks with focusing on nature are better than walks with earohones plugged in.

4 Likes

I slept 8 hr 26 mins and feel good especially mentally. I can’t study well if I sleep less than 6 hrs.

2 Likes

today’s challenge:

Avoid using caffeine, soda, Alcohol & nicotine, etc
 Replace them with water, tea, and natural juices.

9 Likes

Im in to

20 characters

2 Likes

I want to join this challenge i am in very stressful condition.

1 Like

I have my exams.and.i couldn’t able to focus on anything due.to stress and relapse too causing me more stress.i want to overcome this.

1 Like

Didn’t took any of them. No coffee and no soda. I don’t smoke so no nicotine. And alcohol is forbidden in Islam so haven’t taken alcohol ever Alhamdulillah.

Took water and tea (Chai). No juice still.

2 Likes

Like the title said, the stress challenge is for everyone, at any time you could join.
If someone join late, start from the first Today’s challenge

2 Likes