Steven's Success Diary

We’re with you! You have a strong mindset. Just keep doing!

2 Likes

Thank you @FlowForCourage! I won’t stop!

Day 18
I can definitely feel the benefits: I feel very energetic, my levels of confidence are slyrocketing, I have more energy. I can also feel that my hair are softer, and I even ceel the need to talk to strangers. :joy: :laughing:
I am a bit worried though: I don’t want to become too arrogant. There’s one thing that I should bear in mind:

Everything I've achieved so far was done thanks to strength, patience and perseverance; but these qualities were given to me by God, so I must be thankful towards God, not only towards myself. :innocent:

I’ve also found a quote which makes me reflect:

At the end of your life you will regret the things you didn't do more that the things that you did.

Don't be afraid to try new things, new experiences. They make your life rich and fulfilling. You only have one life. Don't waste it.
2 Likes

19 days!
Towards 30 days, but today was definitely challenging. Only by an emotional point of view, not by other aspects luckily.
I repeatedly risked to lose my temper. I felt angry for silly reasons, immediately after repenting, and then feeling angry once again. I don’t even know why… :confused:
Despite this negative feeling, I completed almost all my daily habits. But I keep struggling with my evening ritual and with my sleep. :grimacing:
But I go on with persistence. And I tell myself:

just be patient, show up every single day, the benefits will come over time.

Keep grinding. Keep fighting. Together we'll conquer the addiction :muscle:

20 days!
I can feeel how much energy is circulating in my body… nofap is amazing! Even after working long hours, grinding and pushing my limits, I have a ton of energy! :laughing:
Today I stretched a lot my ability with speed reading. Guys, this skill is very powerful. Even as a beginner, it helped me reading 8 books in 3 months without spednding too much time. It is definitely worth learning it, especially if you’re a student like me. :upside_down_face:
One aspect to improve: the amount of time spent with my phone. I guess I procrastinated for half am hour today because of videogames on my phone. Time to change things! From now on I will block them during my working/studying hours.

Never settle. Keep grinding. Keep pushing. Go past your limits.

3 Likes

Whenever I feel demotivated or lack discipline I watch this video. It helps a lot.
https://youtu.be/G9zvFKfKVm0
Hope it can help some of you as well :blush:

2 Likes

Wow man, your Improvement is most evident in your words. Keep going, soon you’ll become a beast and then the best in your field. We are with you bro :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

@tagore I really appreciate your support. It is thanks to you and to other companions that I can stay accountable. :blush:
I’m now on day 21. Unlocking new badges is really motivating, it helps a lot, but there’s another reason for me to keep following this path with effort and passion:

I've noticed that sexual transmutation makes a person grow much faster than usual. When you're not wasting your semen you find yourself quickly solving your life problems: all the issues which have created a huge mountain over time disappear very fast.

From my experience, you grow 20-25% faster than before.

If it is possible to calculate it, of course :sweat_smile:

Now I must keep laser focus on my current goals. Even if I feel the urge to work on different goals I must be patient. I will move on when it will be the right time. :bulb:

First create the best version of yourself, then you can share to the world and make a global impact.

3 Likes

22 days!
I keep having a ton of energy. But I can do better. Even though I completed all my daily tasks except two, there is still an enormous margin for improvement.
Tomorrow however I won’t be able to work as hard as the previous days. I will be on holiday.
To be honest, every time my family goes for an holiday I would prefer to stay at home and work on my goals, but it is not possible to do so. I’m still a teenager. :grimacing:
However I will take advantage of this opportunity. I will have a lot of time to delve deep into speed reading practice, into meditation and Bible reading, and most importantly it will be precious time to reconnect with my parents (I actually ignore them too much :sweat_smile:).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: from tomorrow up to the 4th of September I will write shorter posts, since I won’t have a lot of time available. In the meanwhile, stay strong everybody.

2 Likes

Day 23
This is the beginning of my holyday, but I’m already exeperiencing beautiful emotions.Trying out something unusual, going out of your ruotine once in a while helps you to recharge, live meaningful moments, and see things from a new perspective.
Today I felt very grateful for what God gave me in my life, I was very conected with Him and I really felt the need to change the world.
This thought cannot leave my mind: I must do something to improve the world, to fight climate change, to find new sources of energy. It is imperative.

An ashaming fact: I keep having lustful thougths about a young woman, moreover a relative of mine, who is hosting me these days. I don’t want to objectify women, I lnow it is horrible, but I feel like I can’t control it! It is awful :confounded:
What should I do? Be patient and wait for time to pass, or adopt a differetn strategy? :confused:

2 Likes

Just don’t pmo…

BTW you are doing very well…

2 Likes

@drago well, you’re right. Concise and clear suggestion. Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Day 24
I appreciated this day. I wasn’t incredibly productive (it is not possible since I stay a lot with my family), but I enjoyed the day. I’m limiting the number of activities I focus on when I have time: I’m getting better with speed reading and I’m reading the Bible, and meditating a lot. I started the book ‘Autobiography of a Yogi’. God’s word is a treasure. I feel like he is always on my side: I just need to be willing to ask for His help.
I must go forward. 30 days, then 100 days, then making Nofap a lifestyle. I will turn all my goals into reality.

Everybody keep going. Have faith in yourself: believe you can make it with Nofap, then it will be really easy to stick with it. Our mind is incredibly powerful. Don’t give up. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Keep going brother, you’re making excellent progress! GOD bless!

You most definitely can control it, don’t underestimate yourself. Adopt a new strategy - thoughts like this have caused many people to relapse.

Remind yourself how you want to see her, not as an object of lust, but as a person, a friend, a family member. When those lustful thoughts return, redirect your thoughts and remember a time that she smiled or laughed or cried, a time when she was kind to you or said something that touched you. The lustful thoughts will go away as you do so.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! It is always wonderful to see that somebody notices your progress and encourages you to move forward :blush:

Regarding your suggestion, I tried to put it into action, and it was very effective! It’s definitely useful to stop objectifying women. Tomorrow I won’t have much trouble because I’m leaving the people I’m with (it’s just a holiday) including that girl, so I won’t feel many temptations. I will use your strategy in the future as well: it works wonders!

3 Likes

Day 25
My August challenge is almost completed, but I will obviously follow this path in the next months: Nofap is a lifestyle! :muscle:
My mood today was great: I was very optimistic, I deeply appreciated the nature, I felt loads of energy, and I interacted with my family a lot. This final aspect is very interesting, because I tend to be almost always silent when I’m with others, including my close ones.
These benefits are probably a compound effect of sexual transmutation and new activites and experiences.
May God bless all of us! May He enlighten the life of each one of you! Or, if you don’t believe in Him, trust another divinity or your inner voice. It will guide you out of the addiction!
I wish success to all of you!! :blush:

4 Likes

Guys. I’ve got terrible news.
I relapsed.
I feel terrible now. It is as if all my energy has been drained.
The reason this happened: not because of the girl I was writing about in the previous posts, but because I felt relly tired. After a tiring walk I just wanted to relax a bit. I took my phone, but slowly my mind tricked me into looking for erotic content on the Internet. And that’s when everything happened: the brain fog made me lose my control, and now I’ back to zero! :persevere:
It is horrible. Guys don’t fall into this trap, when the urge comes you will be tempted to lose your control, but remain rational! Snap back to reality!

Soon I will send a screenshot in the group ‘No Auto-eroticism August’ with the message sent to my mother. I will also talk directly to her about my problem.
I’ve really hit a low point in my life. I’ve lost all the challenges, betrayed many companions. But it’s time to rise once again, to get at least to 30 days. It is a tough moment and it will pass.
Looking back from the future, I know I will be proud of taking extreme ownership in this present moment. Pain will make me grow. Seeking for help from my family will make me stronger against PMO.
I’ll come back, patience is my ally: soon I will be at the same level I was before the relapse, then I will beome even greater!
I’ll be back with full power.

2 Likes

@kakka I’ve failed the challenge. I’m sorry: I should have completed it with you. I know currently you’re taking a break drom the forum, but I hope you will come back soon.
Anyway, you won: congratulations! :wink:
Don’t expect to win so easily again, if we do other challenges in the future. :smirk:
Soon I will be back with full power!

3 Likes

Man I saw that I also relapsed today. Shit always hits the fan of Sunday’s man when no work. Brain tricked me that 1 minute and here I go. Back to zero. DO NOT PEEK man need to guard my laptop specially on Sunday!!

2 Likes

That’s so true… it is very easy to lose control, and just one second is enough to wipe away all your efforts. That’s why it is necessary to be aware of your behaviour all the time.