Shinto league- The nofap showdown challenge Season 2!{30 days nofap challenge}[ Entries closed]

Finally , the season 2 of my challenge is out! its related to POKEMON, but dont worry, you dont need to have any knowledge about pokemon, you will understand everything about the challenge as time goes! I am saying again , Our main goal is to get 30 days of nofap keep that in mind. i will try my best to make it interesting!
First of all read the rules, regulations and features of the challenge carefully!

Rules and regulations---->

1. to enter the challenge , give your sharing code and age

2. you need to check in daily , if i see someone inactive for long time, he/she will be elliminated

3. You can share your experiences here or can post motivational things!

4. Stay consistent at work

Features of the challenge!

1. Everyone joining this challenge is a pokemon trainer!( a trainer is a person who trains pokemon)

2. You get to pick a starter pokemon from all the pokemon i give ( a starter pokemon is a pokemon which you get at the begining of the challenge!)

3. There will be many events coming in the league , always stay updated!

4. You get gym badges on completing 1,3,5,7,12,14,20,30 days . (A gym badge is like an award)

5. On winning a gym badge , you get to choose a pokemon from a group of pokemon given by the admins

The winners of this challenge can Enter the Shinto NOFAP LEAGUE!

Inside challenges---->

Yes you heard it right! you will battle against other trainers joining the group! give your best!

1. All challenges will be controlled by me, you dont need to tag anyone, i will choose your challenger!
  2. Your pokemon will level up like this by winning or drawing matches with other challengers!
    i will explain it later!
    on reaching level 16 and 36 your pokemon evolves (I will explain about pokemon evolution)

Dont get confused our main goal is to reach 30 days of nofap! We can do it! :fire: :fire: :fire:

If you have confusions ask admins by tagging them

Admin: @nofapstar123

Co-Admin: @GOVIND-19 @Alpaco

Our motto: Come on! Fight! :muscle: :fire:

download (30)

8 Likes

hall of fame! ( Winners of season 1)

cooltext377484776619912

Trainer pokemon
Govind-19 blaziken, ekans, Crobat, slaking, drapion, , Entei noibat
Angryvolcan Typhlosion, ekans, crobat, Sharpedo,staraptor, ho-oh vulpix alola
onepunchman feraligatr, sandslash, Azumaril, breloom, dusknoirl, , dialga, phanphy
Tagore incineroar, pikachu, azumarill, breloom, staraptor, Dusknoir
nick_9 torterra raichu, victrorybell, Menectric,
The_wild_perception sandslash, crobat, sharpedo, staraptor, Eevee, latios feraligatr
pudgy blastoise, male nidoran, crobat,Flygon, dusknoir, suicune
different blastoise, pikachu, azumarill, sharpedo, ghastly, lugia
lucky vicky infernape,mankey, crobat, sharpedo, floatzel
samaranjay monferno, gravellar, elekid, flygon, floatzel, articuno, heracross
5 Likes

Starters!

1. Shinto starters: Orchynx(Green coloured :four_leaf_clover:), Raptorch( black coloured :fire: ), Eletux( indigo colour :blue_heart:)

2. Kanto starters: charmander (orange one :fire: ), bulbasaur(green one :four_leaf_clover: ), squirtle ( indigo one :blue_heart:)

Kanto_starters_II.JPG (1)

3. Johto starters: cyndaquill ( blue back :fire: ), chickorita ( green one :four_leaf_clover: ), tortodile ( indigo one :blue_heart: )

Goldsilvernew_johto_starters_artwork

4. Hoeen starters: torchick ( orange one :fire: ), mudkip (blue one :blue_heart: ),treeko ( green one :four_leaf_clover: )

Kanto_starters_II.JPG

5. sinnoh starters: chimchar ( orange one :fire: ), piplup ( penguin :blue_heart: ),turtwig (green one :four_leaf_clover: )

New_dp_starters

6. Unova starters: tepig ( pig one :fire: ), oswatt (white head :blue_heart: ),snivy (green one :four_leaf_clover: )

The_three_Unova_starters.JPG

7. Kalos starters: fenniken( yellow one :fire: ), chespin( green one :four_leaf_clover: ), froakie( frog one :blue_heart: )

download

8. Alola starters: Litten ( cat one :fire: ), poplio ( blue one :blue_heart: ), rowlet ( the owl :four_leaf_clover: )

Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters

9. Galar starters: Scorbunny (the white one :fire: ), grookey( green monkey :four_leaf_clover: ), sobble ( the blue one :blue_heart: )

Galar_Starters

Choose your partner wisely :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

SCOREBOARD

1. Nofapstar123 :white_check_mark:
  2. GOVIND-19 :white_check_mark:
  3. visionary81 :white_check_mark:(x5niya)
  4. GuilhermeFU :white_check_mark: ( ujxkj2)
  5. Angrybird :white_check_mark:(8b3399)
  6. Agent897 :white_check_mark:(fsnd9y)

Challenge board !

Duration 5 days

Pokémon levels up by 16 level :fire:

1.nofapstar123 :vs: Dean_Ambrose ( nofapstar wins)
2. GOVIND-19 :vs: Alpaco
3. valiant_warrior :vs: Samaranjay
4. rewire_user :vs: Yash24
5. maya :vs: GuilhermeFU
6. kanu :vs: ayushbantaiji
7. J.guy :vs: Visionary_18 (visionary 18 wins )
8. Angrybird :vs: Agent897

All the best :fire:

ELLIMINATED :red_circle:
1. Ragul0777 :x:
2. j.guy :x:
3. dean ambrose :x:
4. Alpaco :x:
5. rewire user :x:
6. valiant warrior :x:
7. Kanu :x:
8. Maya :x:
9. Yash24 :x:
10. Samaranjay :x:
11. Ayushbantaiji :x:

7 Likes

Trainer card

Trainer pokemon
Nofapstar123 Archilles, hitmonchan, floatzel
Govind-19 Eletux (Johnathan), golem, staraptor
Visionary_18
GuilhermeFU Fennekin( sylvie), mismagius, pikachu
Angrybird charmander(firey)
Agent897 charmander( Sterben 2.0)
5 Likes

Let’s do it
Code -a5ssyg
Age -17 M

2 Likes

welcome to the shinto region buddy! this is our chance :muscle:

2 Likes

The showdown will start from 1 may 2021! :boom: :boom: :fire:

that means entries are open till 1 may !

3 Likes

Read the rules ! its my humble request to everyone! if you get confused dm me or ask me here!

3 Likes

Fuccccccyeeaeaeaeaeaeaea :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Finally! It’s time to retain the throne!:muscle::muscle::muscle:

This makes me sooo happy :sob::sob:

6 Likes

LET’S GOOO :fire:
Code - aeo22v
Age - 20

3 Likes

Sharing Code - ko8y31
Age - 18
I will achieve freedom ! :fire: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hell yeah I am in :fire::fire::fire::fire::grin::grin:
Sharing code rsf37c

3 Likes

Yeah let’s increase the success rate of the challenge together :handshake: :grinning: :fire:

5 Likes

My sharing code n1xqbz
I am 23 yr old

2 Likes

@ragul0777 Added brother ! Read the rules carefully ! And all the best :grinning:

3 Likes

CHECK IN :ballot_box_with_check: Day 1
i am feeling little bit energy and confidence but in starting of 1st day i was feeling feezy and about to relapse but suddenly i remind my self about nofap friends who are doing there best some have comepleted 30 dys , 100 days etc that motivated me alot few hrs later i was feeling urges so i take help from community friend and they adviced me to do pushup and keep away the phome from me and they say that they believe me i can do this and that words feeled me with enery and confidence​:blush::sunglasses::hugs: it worked i can’t break others faith in me

3 Likes

Hi bro! Thats good
But the challenge is starting from 1 may 2021 , you dont have to check in now :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@ayushbantaiji @kanu @onepunchman @anon60348276 @anon41607238 inviting you guys again!

5 Likes

Shinto: getting ready to explore :muscle:

2 Likes