Nofap league championship!(30 days nofap challenge)[ENTRIES CLOSED]

To those who are still in the challenge!

Guys i urge everyone of you not to give up on this challenge! It’s a massive challenge with bigger opportunities! If you give your best in this challenge you will be benifitted for sure by the end of the challenge!
This challenge is going to get more and more interesting as it goes on! You will face many challenges here!
Also I assure you nofap league is gonna be a blast! :fire: :fire: :fire:
There are so many reasons that you should stay in this challenge!in Each and every battle be fired up!
I believe we can reach in the league and eventually win it!
And who knows whens the next season coming , it will be looooong wait you know that

Don’t you wanna get your name in the hall of fame? :smirk: :smirk:

Give your 100% not 50 or even 99

keep fighting !

ash-ketchum-gif-8

8 Likes

Exactly bro. Season 1 and season 2 i just messed up everything. This challenge helps me a lot. I can’t mess up this time, after a very long time I got this opportunity :crossed_fingers:.

I WILL WIN THIS :trophy:

6 Likes

Oops I didn’t look at my phone for a few hours so I forgot to choose a pokemon. I’ll choose slowbro if I still can

1 Like

@Letsbeatthis received slowbro

I should have known this but, what is hall of fame? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

The winners of nofap league names are there in a hall of fame.
this hall of fame post will be at the top of next season where your name will be written! (if you win)
for example this is what a hall of fame is :arrow_down:
these are the winners of season 1 whose name were written at the top of season 2

1 Like

Oh Naruhodho :thinking::thinking: it’s just an archive of winners

1 Like

Guys my results have been announced today…
I got

87.74%:star_struck::innocent::grin::v: in BOARDS

11 Likes

awesome! congrats! :clap: :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: buddy… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

1 Like

@nofapstar123 @jaiva
Day 3 CheckIn :white_check_mark:
The battle continues🔥

1 Like

Bruhh, I think my opponent is not even active in the forum😬

1 Like

Congratulations!!!
WE wNT PAWRI

1 Like

yeah!!!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bro are currently studying class 11?? And your board results was for class 10?? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Congratulations Brother!! :fire::100::wink:

Now everyone will ask you which stream next, so choose wisely!!:crossed_fingers:t2: You can ask me if you want suggestion, I know mostly all of the aspects of every fields and streams. Will be happy to help ya :innocent:

Btw My result of class 12th are on a wait, will come on 5🔥

4 Likes

Yes, I was in class 10th …?:sweat_smile:

Oh sorry you have already chosen​:sweat_smile: i forgot it’s too late to choose a stream. But still I know alot about fields so you can ask anytime.:fire:

1 Like

You will also do well… Good luck :v::clap::+1:

1 Like

Hope so! thanks🔥

1 Like