Selfconqurers diary - Untangling life and finding it's purpose

Goals for 9thJuly and 10thjuly
:dart: Week 2/5
:sunny: Day 5/7

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark: Cold shower.
:white_check_mark::white_check_mark: Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark::white_check_mark: Being mindful about my thoughts and sensations (remembering my why’s and it’s harm in my life).
:white_check_mark::x: I will spend money more wisely, only on necessary things (waiting to buy anything for a week and then buying if it still feels important).
:white_check_mark::x: Eating clean.
:white_check_mark::x: Meditation.
:white_check_mark::x: Exercise.
:x::white_check_mark: Using the time before bed in Reflecting upon my days work in order to become better every single day
:x::white_check_mark: Using afternoon time to do some productive work in favour of my goals.
:x::white_check_mark: Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.
:x::x: Reading a good book (how to stop worrying and start living).
:x::x: Before bed routine
:x::x: Going to bed at proper time (10pm max).
:x::x: Wake up (6am max).
:x::x: Affirmation and visualisation.
:x::x: Cleaning and organising my space.
:x::x: Study 4hours atleast
:x::x: Making my initial morning hours of the day in doing productive work (4hours)
:x::x: Intermittent fasting (11am to 7pm feasting window).
:x::x: Eat at deficit.

I don’t know how this week has almosed passed and now I see, 10days of this month have already gone and 6months of this year passed too, still I am the same person, not takig things seriously and giving my 100%, I have to come up with real serious consequences this time if I do not complete my tasks… I want to be as productive as possible… Man days are passing really fast and I am just stuck in the same situation, why do I do this? Why I stop mg habbits which I have adopted after a lot of struggle? This really makes me sad… I have to put more effort… I will complete all my tasks tomorrow, no matter what… Enough is enough… Only 20days to go to complete this month, I will make the rest of my days really productive.

5 Likes

Keep going bhai. I am with you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Bed routine,
Waking up,
Journal
If these 3 are correct mostly the day will be more productive.

1 Like

So, I fell and now I am back to day zero again…
I promised last time that I will give my 100% and try to complete all my tasks again and I failed waking up at time the next day, it was disappointing to me as I wanted to complete all my tasks and somehow I managed to complete a few but I could not study next day, next day the same thing happened… No studies, I am trying to seriously develop a habit of studying from almost 8months and everytime I try to do it very strictly something or other comes in my way and I get off track, right now it is the most important thing to do but I cannot do it, I am 24 now, and I have not proved myself in anything, no respect in front of parents, losing their trust, took drop after college, they were thinking that I was studying but I was wasting my time in this habbit, I was addicted to p*, drinking, smoking, junk food eating and other bad habits, I tried and failed everytime, now they think that I am not capable to qualify exams as I am studying from 3 years and still no exams qualified (I completed my graduation in 2017) but the truth is that I broke their trust and now they are disappointed on me, my father thinks that I am useless, my mother is wasting her time thinking that I will give her a good life as my father does not treats her well, also family situations of my sister is also not great, and here I am wasting my life due to this habit…
Since I was in class 7th I started this habit, every time there was a parents teacher meeting teacher would say to my mother that I was not interested in studies and my marks are poor and everytime I promised that I will not disappoint her next time, she is in hope that I will study and make something of myself and give her a good life, she is 55now and does all the household tasks and my father doesn’t even respects her, I grew up watching them shouting at each other, seeing them fighting everytime, I was very sad seeing them fight, they did not have any time for me, I was very alone, I remember I had 2shirts (that were good to wear for outside) and I would wear them from class 5th to 7th in every teachers meeting or children’s day or any function, I was so ashamed in front of my friends, I never had anyone to talk to, (its not that we were very poor or something, my father was earning good, but we had to beg for anything we wanted but still he did not paid attention to us, instead he spent all his money on his brothers and sisters, their sons and daughters, I don’t know why, I think just to please and impress them but they don’t appreciate and acknowledge what he has done) I thought when I will grow up, I will do this, do that, make my mother proud etc. Etc but still I ask money from my father, I could not even stick to jobs for more than 3 months, I have failed everything in my life, failed in having a good physique, failed in studying (could never study), failed in sports, failed in relations, failed my promises, failed my trust, I did not have anything that I was proud off… I decided to start this diary here coz few months back I saw that my habits of meditation, exercise, self discipline, waking up early etc. We’re falling (I was very sad because these were the habits that gave me hope that I can do something in my life as I tried my best to keep up with them) and it was my last chance to prove myself that I am capable of doing something and then again all my habits started falling and there were other major problems (I cannot tell) that were going in my life too and tried very hard to keep up with my habits but failure, past memories started haunting me, they really got in my mind, I was full of thoughts and emotions, I wanted to drink again but I did not have that much money, I wanted to smoke again but hardly controlled myself as as I just completed 90days of nosmoking after 2 years of trying to quit, I was really frustrated, my mind was not working where should I go or whome should I talk (I am living alone since March of this year, cooking my own meals and doing all other stuff, I had option to go to my parents home but I did not go their because of their fights and the good for nothing feeling that my father gives to me, sometimes I go to my sisters home but she is also facing family problems, it makes me sad) then I started browsing my mobile and saw arousing stuff, I forgot all my reasons that I started this journey, I just wanted to get off from these thoughts, emotions,stress and feelings and soon I found myself back to zero again through softp, I am not writing this to give any excuse or anything sort of, I know this is all my fault and I could have shared my thoughts here but I could not, I don’t know why… I did not even wanted to show my streak zero here, I was not being truthful to myself, i was not behaving like a person I want to become and then I thought now you have became fake as well a lier and then I somehow showed that I relapsed, I am sorry to everyone who had faith on me… I am sorry for breaking your trust, I am not in a state to make promises, but I will try…
@rowdy_nik, @neo_150, @Martial_Beast, @HappySoul, @Adioz brothers,thank you for asking me the reason of this fall, I am sorry everyone…
I will get back, don’t worry, I will try not to fall into chaser

11 Likes

Don’t worry brother. Never give up. Always burn like a fire :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

You have done great brother… this is your achievement… now again you have to prove yourself… you can do it.

4 Likes

Brother you have done NoSmoke successfully, you should stay away from Drinking too. You You’ll bounce back & make your streak & get there eventually. Everything gonna be alright. Stay Strong :fire:

4 Likes

We are with you. Don’t worry brother. I have this inner gut feeling that one day you will surely crack the UPSC exam and become an IAS officer. Don’t judge your life by the situation you are facing now. Time cures everything. Surely you will give your mom a very good life. You have a v.good system/schedule that you follow everyday. You will surely become successful.

3 Likes

I just thought I just read my Intro . Same ditto things happened to me too . Graduation completed in 2017 dropped after college for exam but still didn’t qualified . They thought I study a lot and able to qualify the exam still didn’t meet their expectations .

Hey @selfconqurer bro …Bro things take time … but make sure that you are on right path .
Do hardwork because in todays world it is the only thing that will make you a winner . Try to avoid distractions . and study bro …
Without study you are nothing .
How you are supposed to qualify the High level Exam if you are not study well .
Higher Dreams wants higher hardwork . Are you true to yourself about studies .
Did you ever take studies seriously .
If yes than try again because hardwork always pays off just have some patience.
If not than bro you seriously need to get up . Still you had time . The past had gone .
Just remember only work hard in present will secure your good career in the future .
So work today bro . Whatever things you are doing leave everything and sit down for studies .
Bro I know you can do it .

I think you are waiting for some magic wizards to come and do some magic to get you selected . If that so than just wait nothing will happened .
You need to get your ■■■ work .
Its for you bro … no one get benefited if you selected .
So why you can’t study for yourself .
if you don’t think about yourself how you manage things later in the future .

If you get selected your parents will proud . Just Imagine that moment when you got result of get selected and hows your parents reaction . Bro seriously get some motivation .
Put your dreams into your vein and just think only about your dream . Whole day while you eat. while you drink, while you exercise , while you walking, while you sleeping, doing anything just think about your dream .

Put fire on your ■■■ and get bhai ,

Bhai jo cheez chalu kari h jaan laga de usse pura krna mei . Apna 100% de bhai . Apna kaam mehnat krne ka … tu mehnat kr fal ki chinta mt kr …
Bhai padhle …yr … Seriously mei bina pade kaam na chale . Bhai select hoke manna h … kuch bhi ho jaaye … har mat manio . Bhai Time mt waste kr … Time sbse precious cheez h iss world ki .
Time Ja rha h bhai … nahi ruk rha kisi ke liye bhi . Jo time gya vo na aave .
baad mei pachtaane se acha h aaj mehnat kr … Time ko waste nahi Invest kr … waste hua to gya . Invest hua to return jaroor dega .

6 Likes

You should stay away from hometown in these days otherwise your emotional healing will be hindered by your relatives. Turn to spirituality as much as possible.

This is the main reason I keep blocks. We should keep blocks even when we are in BEAST mode. There are a lot of problems in this world which can cunningly take our happiness from us. We should think of our tools (restrictions etc.) as a carpenter thinks of his tools. It is important because life is such a roller coaster that even 250+ streak people relapse in some situations. And then they write in the forum ‘holy shit’ and their companions wonder ‘how can shit be holy? :thinking:’

Don’t worry brother. You will do it. Just give your best in healing yourself emotionally. You can play LUDO and SNAKE AND LADDER (in real, not screen) like me for some happiness and connection. You should discover good things that make you happy.

5 Likes

Whatever has happened, has happened, I will focus only on today and now and will hardwire the keystone habits first in my life (focus on habits that are really important to stay on track and to accomplish my goals), I will adopt habits slowly as I will start feeling more confidence in myself.

@_TIGER, I will never give up brother :fire:

@neo_150, I will again try to get back on track, you’ve always been there with me… :slightly_smiling_face:

@rowdy_nik, yes brother I should stay away from drinking too, already more than a month has passed, but maybe I can take it ocassionall (I am not confirm about it, to leave it for rest of my life or I should indulge sometimes)

@anon14496424 I will try to stick to my goals and daily routine, thanks for all of your words brother :pray:

@Aman1 your words are completely true, it really mean a lot to me, I will not be afraid to do hard work, I will try to get back to studies within a few days as I gain momentum, your words are really inspiring to me, thanks for your support brother :pray:

@HappySoul you got it right brother, I installed stay focus app but was too careless to block some apps, now I will block them and give someone else to set the password, so that I cannot open anything if I get in this situation again.

Had some feelings today to watch some stuff as I was bored and feeling lazy, instead I chose atleast I can do some tasks today, so focused on that.

DATE- 13/07

:white_check_mark: Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark: Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: Being mindful about mythoughts, emotions and sensations.
:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (3pm to 7pm feasting window (20-4)).
:white_check_mark: Using afternoon time to do some productive work in favour of my goals.
:white_check_mark: Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.
:white_check_mark: Before bed routine.

11 Likes

We are all with you man.
We’ll never let you wander through dark.
You are our brother. We are all family here. Remember, there is only one rule: TOGETHER WE’LL BECOME SUCCESSFUL.

4 Likes

Date - 15/07/2020 (I choose long term happiness)

:dart: Day1 of new approach

Streak: 01day

:white_check_mark: 1/5 Before bed routine
:white_check_mark: 1/5 Wake up (6am max)
:white_check_mark: 1/4 Walk / exercise
:white_check_mark: 1/4 Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark: 1/5 Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: 1/5 Being mindful about my thoughts, emotions and sensations.
(Almost) 1/4 Study 4hours atleast (did 3hrs 5minutes)
:white_check_mark: 1/4 Eating self cooked, clean and healthy food.
:white_check_mark: 1/4 I will spend money more wisely, only on necessary things
:white_check_mark: 1/5 Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: 1/5 Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.

11 Likes

Brother I will say We all face problems and we need to change ourselves. So keep trying your best to do.

5 Likes

Most people after they relapse will make excuses to keep going back to their old ways of living. But not you @selfconqurer . You realized your mistake and kept moving forward. Excuse my cursing, but you’re a bad motherfucker. Keep it up :muscle:t4:

8 Likes

You are the self conquerer.
No matter how many times you fall you’ll get up.
You are not like an average dude out there. You try try try and you’ll succeed.
The world will stand up Infront you and will take its hats off.
Yes I believe in you.
Cheers mate.

6 Likes

Date - 16/07/2020 (What I do today will give me happiness tomorrow)

:dart: Day2 of new approach

Streak: 2 Days

:white_check_mark: 2/5 Before bed routine
:white_check_mark: 2/5 Wake up (6am max)
:white_check_mark: 2/4 Walk / exercise
:white_check_mark: 2/4 Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark: 2/5 Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: 2/5 Being mindful about my thoughts, emotions and sensations.
:white_check_mark: 2/4 Study 4hours atleast (4hour 2min) I am glad that I could make it after a long time.
:white_check_mark: 2/4 Eating self cooked, clean and healthy food.
:white_check_mark: 1/4 Intermittent fasting
:white_check_mark: 1/4 I make my afternoon productive
:white_check_mark: 2/4 I will spend money more wisely, only on necessary things
:white_check_mark: 2/5 Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: 2/5 Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.
Really had some heavy urges in the evening while studying, man just one mistake, and it just really tries you to pull towards itself heavily, it is really addictive but this is not reality, I choose my happiness, no more fantacy…

8 Likes

Date - 17/07/2020 (What choices I make today, shapes my future!!)

:dart: Day3 of new approach

Streak: 3 Days

:white_check_mark: 3/5 Before bed routine
:white_check_mark: 3/4 Walk / exercise
:white_check_mark: 3/4 Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark: 3/5 Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: 3/5 Being mindful about my thoughts, emotions and sensations.
:white_check_mark: 3/4 Eating self cooked, clean and healthy food.
:white_check_mark: 2/4 Intermittent fasting
:white_check_mark: 2/4 I make my afternoon productive
:white_check_mark: 3/5 Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: 3/5 Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.
Study 4hours atleast (could only complete 2hours) also could not wake up at 6am today
I am not putting cross marks on them as I want avoid negativity and stress for now or else I will be overwhelmed from those feelings…
I got carried away in the afternoon watching death note and got a lil busy at evening due to which I could not complete my target, I should have completed studies first.

10 Likes

wow brother you’re going strong, it’s really inspiring to see you and your contribution to this forum and i really feel pumped up after seeing those green checks on your diary thinking that if he can do it then i can too

7 Likes

Date - 18/07/2020 (Getting a little better than yesterday.)

:dart: Day4 of new approach

Streak: 4 Days

:white_check_mark: 4/5 Before bed routine
:white_check_mark: 4/4 Walk / exercise
:white_check_mark: 4/4 Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark: 4/5 Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: 4/5 Being mindful about my thoughts, emotions and sensations.
:white_check_mark: 4/4 Study 4hours
:white_check_mark: 4/5 Eating self cooked, clean and healthy food.
:white_check_mark: 4/5 Intermittent fasting
:white_check_mark: 3/4 I make my afternoon productive
:white_check_mark: 4/5 Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: 4/5 Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.

9 Likes