Selfconqurers diary - Untangling life and finding it's purpose

BEASTMODE ON :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Gooood
I will tell anyone in this forum. ā€œREAD SRIMAD BHAGVAD GITAā€
THIS IS MY WORK IN THIS FORUM.

4 Likes

Date - 26/07/2020 (Adopting good habits to make them a lifestyle)

:dart: Day12 of new approach

Streak: 12 Days

I took a break for a while to see if I am really accountable to myself, to check whether I complete my goals honestly when no one is watching, and I see Iā€™ve been failing a littleā€¦
So, I will try to update here and see my progress in the long runā€¦
Man, I had so much energy back then, feeling really sad, unmotivated and lazy these daysā€¦
Here is my weekly report

:white_check_mark: 7/7 Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Being mindful about my thoughts, emotions and sensations.
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Cleaning and organizing my space
:x: 0/7 Meditation
I failed badly, did not meditate even a single day this week

:white_check_mark: 6/6 Eating self cooked, clean and healthy food
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Study 4hours
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Gratitude, diary and setting goals for tomorrow.
:x: 5/6 spending money wisely
:x: 4/6 Wake up (6am)
:x: 4/6 Before bed routine
:x: 5/6 Eating at deficit

:white_check_mark: 5/5 Walk / exercise
:x: 4/5 Intermittent fasting

Pretty much completed my goals 8/14 tasks for the week, which is not bad (I will not take much stress about it)

To make things easier, Iā€™ve categorized tasks in four categories,

1. Tasks that I have to do daily (all 7days)
  2. Tasks for which I can take a day off in week (have to do 6days)
  3. Which I can take two days off (have to do only 5days)
  4. Tasks which will be done few times a week (I will increase frequency slowly in the coming weeks)
    In this way, I will get rid of the unnecessary stress to complete all the tasks everyday (and can have a change and break also) ā€¦
    Priority is to do the most important tasks for most of the days.
7 Likes

Date - 27/07/2020 (Dont let the wagon get too far!!)

:dart: Day13 of new approach
Trial 2

:white_check_mark: 1/7 Meditation.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Cleaning and / or organizing my space.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Cold shower.

:white_check_mark: 1/7 Eating self cooked meals only.
:white_check_mark: 1/6 Intermittent fasting (16-8).
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Spending my time in doing some work in afternoon rather than sleeping.
:white_check_mark: 1/6 Spending money wisely.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Walk / exercise (30min)

:white_check_mark: 1/7 Prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark: 1/6 Water in copper vessel.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Diary, daily goal track, planning for tomorrow.
:x: 1/7 Sleep by 11pm

7 Likes

You are getting back on track bro.
This time there is no going back. Donā€™t even consider looking back. Give the last ounce of your energy and power to succeed.
We donā€™t have time bro. Life is short. Success is very important.
Iam with you.

4 Likes

Date - 29/07/2020 ( I watch and feed only, only and only positive and healthy content to my brain.)

:white_check_mark: 1/5 Waking up at 6am.
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Meditation.
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Cleaning and / or organizing my space.
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Cold shower.

:white_check_mark: 3/7 Eating self cooked meals only.
:white_check_mark: 2/6 Intermittent fasting (12-10).
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Spending my time in doing some work in afternoon rather than sleeping.
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Walk (30min) / exercise

:white_check_mark: 3/7 Diary, daily goal track, planning for tomorrow.
:white_check_mark: 2/6 Reflecting about days work before bed.
:white_check_mark: 2/6 Sleep by 11pm

These urges are killing me again, this addiction is really addictive, I want to do it without any reason now, just behaving like an addictā€¦
I canā€™t remember how I was able to make my streak, why do I keep on repeating the same mistakeā€¦
When will I learn to live with these urges, I am really tired of repeating the same mistakeā€¦
It took a lot, to make things work, now my last streak seems impossible, how will i reach it?
I have broken a lot of peopleā€™s trust, but I donā€™t know how I will keep it up this timeā€¦
Promises seems empty, everytime I do that mistake, it is just taking me far from my goalsā€¦ Why did I get into this thing, it is really addictingā€¦ How I became so weak again!!
I used to be so happy and energetic, I felt good every single day, I felt talking to other people and expressing myself, now I am not the same person, this habit is not free, p* is not free, it costs your soul, it is really a deal with demon.

5 Likes

Bro, I can literally feel what you are going through as Iā€™m also in the same boat right now , it was like reading my own story, but you know what, Iā€™ve made clear to myself that no matter what happens, going back to day 0 is not an option anymore!

So now, whenever I feel low, I just open this app and look at my streak counter, which is increasing every secondā€¦ This reminds me that no matter how fucked up I feel right now, Iā€™m still getting better than yesterday, these initial days will surely pass and Iā€™ll be back on track again.

Itā€™s time to reclaim our greatness! Promise me that you will fight like a true warrior. Letā€™s rise together againšŸ’Ŗ

5 Likes

That is the only way brother. 100% commitment for not going back. Promise your companions. Promise your friends. Tell everyone you would choose death instead of ā– ā– ā– ā– . Youā€™ll upload your picture in here if you fap again. Itā€™s worth it brother. ā– ā– ā– ā–  will always knock us down and will clear all our Improvements. I love and respect you. You are my dear brother. I know what you are going through. Iam also going through strong urges now. But going back is never an option. I cannot even think about giving up all the Improvements Iā€™ve made in 100 days. My body, my mind, focus, energy, discipline, hardwork. Iā€™ll be 20 this September, I donā€™t want to be an average guy. My parents and family has high hopes on me. My teachers, if I fail I wonā€™t live in this world. Iā€™ll die!
Think about it, are you ready to choose death if you donā€™t achieve your goals?
If yes, your goals are very strong.
Become dead serious bro. You can do it. Donā€™t give in to these urges like a child. You can control them. Donā€™t put down your mascuilinity and act like a coward.
donā€™t feel hurt brother. These are the truths. Iam telling you as a best friend who really want you to succeed. At some point you should hear this.

3 Likes

Thank you for your words @Martial_Beast and @Tagoreā€¦
Fuck this shit, I will not be weak anymoreā€¦ This is my choice and this is my lifeā€¦ I promise to you brother @Martial_Beast that I will fight with it like a real warrior, we will rise together againā€¦ No more feeling weak and sad againā€¦ :muscle::fire::fire:

@Tagore brother, your idea is great to reveal my face if I I fail again but I have some other plans related to that, I will definitely share with you guys, I want to make it something special for us all, if we do it we do it, we will do together (not due to p* but due to happiness) have this plan from a long time now, I will definitely share with you guys once I am done with my issues and complete my most important goalsā€¦
And thank you for supporting me brother, your words really mean to me, you guys are my family, I can share with you things that I cannot anywhere elseā€¦ You guys understand my pain, I wonā€™t let anyone downā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face::fire::fire:

Now, the last relapse was my last, I promise that I will achieve 100 days first as I did that with smoking and now I can get off with that urge very easily even if I am with my friends when they smoke,

so my initial goal will be the same to make to 100days and I will do it the hard way (no p* or any softp, not any kind of arousing stuff whether be it video, audio, images, fantacising, no external or internal fantacy, If I see a very beautiful girl, I will not look at her for more than 3seconds, no fantacy at all, no day dreaming, even peeking to any stuff or any kind is a failure) I will not count nightfall as a relapse, this is my hardmodeā€¦

7 Likes

Youā€™ve promised this to me brother. Remember if a real man had promised something heā€™ll do whatever it takes to follow through. That is the same thing Iam doing. I promised all of you guys and to myself as well, Iā€™ll never go back. I cannot.
So I trust you brother. Block all the ways of going back.

Take in that pain! Donā€™t be like 95%. Only you can save you.

Iā€™ll remember this promise always. The promise you gave me today. If you are breaking it, you are breaking my trust.

P.S : brother Iam saying this because human beings have a natural power to adapt with change.

Think about this, if a tsunami or cyclone hit your home and you lose everything, how would you survive? Youā€™ll do whatever it takes to take care of yourself and family. Youā€™ll work hard. Maybe youā€™ll go to forest and hunt for food.

Use the same mindset to fight against ā– ā– ā– ā– . Feel the pain. Iam in pain. Iam fighting urges everyday. But still wonā€™t look back. Only through hardwork, pain and sacrifice we can achieve great things. If you want to continue being average you can. I really want you to succeed. We should grow together. Thatā€™s why Iam saying this again and again.

4 Likes

Yeah broā€¦ this is itā€¦ I am going to follow this 3 second ideaā€¦ I know you will do it this time.

All the best.

5 Likes

Date - 20 / AUGUST - (08) / 2020
Day 2
:white_check_mark: Waking up at 6am.
:white_check_mark: Cleaning my space (to have a good and positive environment in morning)
:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (81.5kg)
:white_check_mark: Meditation.
:white_check_mark: Remembering my whys and reason for NoFap.
:white_check_mark: Study (2h)

:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (16-8).
:white_check_mark: Healthy diet (eating no junk food or outside food or softdrinks)
:white_check_mark: Eating at deficit.
:white_check_mark: Drinking water in copper vessel.

:white_check_mark: Workout / Walk
:white_check_mark: NoF
:white_check_mark: Managing and keeping track of my expenses.
:white_check_mark: Diary, daily goal track, planning for
tomorrow, checking in rewire.
:white_check_mark: Gratitude.

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES but I could have been more efficient and disciplined.

MANDATORY TASKS:
:white_check_mark::fire: No Smoking.
:white_check_mark::fire: Social media for less than 15min.
:white_check_mark::fire: Daily prayer morning and evening.
:white_check_mark::fire: No food before shower.
:white_check_mark::fire: Making my bed.
:white_check_mark::fire: Drinking water empty stomach.
:white_check_mark::fire: Cold shower.

9 Likes

take luke warm water or warm waterā€¦ but never cold waterā€¦cold water will harm you

5 Likes

Date - 21 / AUGUST - (08) / 2020
Day 3

:white_check_mark: Waking up at 7am.
:white_check_mark: Cleaning my space (to have a good and positive environment in morning)
:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (81.1kg)
:white_check_mark: Revison of goals in morning and visualizing about them.
:white_check_mark: Study (3h)

:white_check_mark: Healthy diet (eating no junk food or outside food or softdrinks)

:white_check_mark: Walk / workout

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES but I have to increase my concentration.

MANDATORY TASKS:

9 Likes

Date - 22 / AUGUST - (08) / 2020
Day 4

:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (80.9kg)
:white_check_mark: No mobile 1.5h after waking up.
:white_check_mark: Study (3h)

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES but I have to be more committed to my timings of tasks.

MANDATORY TASKS:

8 Likes

You are doing awesome :ok_hand:.
Full of green ticks :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hoooy hoooy :sweat_smile: , fine , yes yes finally @selfconqurer your diary :partying_face::partying_face: , you will achieve it (no fap for the hall life )
Try to focus and motivate yourself by your schedule busy routine :muscle::muscle:
No matter what happen , just focus on to get the red line of the final .

5 Likes

Date - 23 / AUGUST - (08) / 2020
Day 5

:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (80.7 kg)
:white_check_mark: Study (4h)

:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (14-10).
:white_check_mark: Keeping YouTube or mobile or any screen entertainment under 60minutes total.

:white_check_mark: Managing and keeping track of my expenses and spending money wisely (waiting a week before buying anything).
:white_check_mark: Diary (physical, writing daily thoughts) , daily goal track, planning for

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES but I need to stop wasting time on unnecessary things.

MANDATORY TASKS:
:white_check_mark::fire: Drinking water empty stomach. (Lukewarm)

I was really feeling sleepy while studying as I started studying late today, my mind was giving me excuse to skip today as it was Sunday but I did not want to get any cross marks, so it kept me going and also I did not want to lose 4 hours challenegeā€¦ @neo_150 thanks for the challenege brother :smile:ā€¦
Finally feeling good that I did it, 4h is not a great victory or achievement but still it counts for me.

8 Likes

Date - 24 / AUGUST - (08) / 2020

:white_check_mark: Weight track (to not divert from my goal) = Current wt (80.6 KG)
:white_check_mark: Study (4h)

:white_check_mark:Drinking water in copper vessel.
:white_check_mark: Keeping YouTube or mobile or any screen entertainment under 60minutes total.

:white_check_mark: Managing and keeping track of my expenses and spending money wisely (waiting a week before buying anything).
:white_check_mark: Diary (for physical, writing daily thoughts), daily goal track, planning for

:star: Did I honestly work today to get closer to my goals or be better than yesterday: YES but I have a lot of room for improvement.

MANDATORY TASKS:

6 Likes

You are a very strong man bro. Visiting your diary fills our mind with posivity with all these green ticks. Keep going and keep inspiring. Iam with you, this time no lock back :handshake::handshake::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes