Selfconqurers diary - Untangling life and finding it's purpose

I had been in this addiction from a long long time (almost 15-16 years) I always thought why am I so lazy, unmotivated, not disciplined, feeling sleepy all the time. In school, we would get presentation on awareness against addiction like cigrett, alcohol and all. We would see the side effects of these things as feeling sleepy, laziness, lack of motivation and all but I would think that i dont induldge in such activities then why am I lazy all the time? I desperately tried to find out the answers but could not.

Most of my golden time was wasted by this addiction, I never realized that time was slipping this fast!! I was a good student in my early school life but things became worse and worse as I grew up, myself, my sister, mother had to face a lot of embarassment because of me as to why I ran away from studies. I used to bunk school 70% of time as I reached high school even I started to bunk my final exams!!

A lot of precious moments and memories could have been formed, joy and happiness could have been experienced, but I wanted to be alone always with this addiction.

After finishing my school I went to hostel in college, things became better in my first year but by the second year I got smartphone and slowly I started spending a lot of time in watching p*rn!!
As I grew older, during my college days I somehow felt that this habit of masturbation is not good but I could not stay away from this…

But after each passing year I started bunking college again, giving excuses, I used to spend 80% of my time sleeping, watching p*, masturbating and eating, and slowly other addictions also came in my life…
I always wanted to be alone!!

As I grew older, during my college days I somehow felt that this habit of masturbation is not good but I could not stay away from this… No matter how strong I committed towards it my pledge would break by night, my relations and everything got ruined was always consumed by sucidal thoughts, did not have energy to work for anything, always complaint, always angry always sad, always blaming!!

The years after my college were the same I took drop for exam preparation but I was in that same cycle in fact worse. I used to stay in my room, binge watch along with other addictions, one day I saw that my average daily screen time usage was almost 14 hours!!

My journey to find about nofap is another story but I realized it’s power when I reached my first streak of 3 days!! It was like the biggest achievement for me…

I have now, realized the power to complete all your dreams lies in nofap, as it gives the energy to work on your goals, this is a powerful source of energy and all our dreams and goals can be achieved by this strength if we put our effort daily to become better.

I want to correct my past mistakes, realize who am I really, make my parents proud of me and do something for society and help the needy people who are really out of oportunities.

God has given us gift by making us humans, I want to seek higher purpose and fulfil the purpose of my life, not just be confined in a room for all my life, a lot of things are to be done.

This is a big and beautiful world, I want to fall, make mistakes, learn from them, become better, enjoy every moment, want to live my life and do what really makes me happy from inside. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Age 25M

13 Likes

Happy to see this my brother… :slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you brother @neo_150 :smile: I have to stop wasting my life, a lot of precious time has been wasted, I write diary And set some goals and habits that I have to complete daily but I don’t think that I am disciplined enough to follow it daily with honesty and there is a lot that I want to ask someone for help and guidance, I am very confused about my life right now… I think that if I write my goals here, I have to stand on them because everyone is watching… Maybe then I can be more disciplined and truthful to myself!

8 Likes

I’m very glad to see your diary brother @selfconqurer. I will follow your diary regularly. All the best.

5 Likes

Are bhai bhai bhai :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:bht badhia diary bana liya abhi maja ayega ek goal fix karke complete karna he. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you for your warm words brother @saim, I will try to become better and not disappoint your expectaions… :smile:

3 Likes

Haan bhai @_TIGER bilkul goal fix karenge aur fodd denge…!! :muscle::muscle::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Last year on October 25 while coming to home (for Deepawli vacations) I made a commitment to myself that I will leave all my bad habits behind and change myself and become a person that I always wanted to be, I started many habits in my daily routine and stopped the bad ones, I always knew that 90% people are not able to complete their new year resolutions for more than a month and next year they are stuck at the same place so I decided to be better so that I will make some habits before new year (nov-dec 60days and make last months of the year worth) so that it will be easier to stick to them… And I was pretty much successful but for few months I see all those habits are falling as I am not that motivated to carry out them (as I am not accountable to myself to follow them) all the habits are falling now one by one, so now I have decide to stick to my habits and goals because I have to stand on my words as there are companions who are watching me and I am not happy with the speed of my progress (I think I am moving very slow and now I’ve got in my comfort zone)
So here are my goals for tomorrow (29th june)-
:white_check_mark: 1) Meditation-10min
:white_check_mark: 2) workout - bodyweight -15-30 min
:x: 3) no screen 2 hours after waking up (could control only 1 hour)
:white_check_mark: 4) prayer morning and evening (20minutes total)
:white_check_mark: 5) study 4hours atleast
:white_check_mark: 6) intermittent fasting(16-8)
:x: 7) Eating clean and home cooked nutritious food only (no junk no coldrinks or any other stuff) ate a lot of biscuits with milk today
:white_check_mark: 8) No afternoon sleep
:white_check_mark: 9) Gratitude, setting goals for tomorrow and diary
:white_check_mark: 10) going to bed before 12

9 Likes

Pretty much completed all of my tasks for today
:point_up_2:

I will try to put more effort and try to tick every single task tomorrow…
Goals for 30th june-
:white_check_mark:1) Meditation
:white_check_mark:2) Exercise
:x:3) no screen 4 hours after waking up (only 1 hour)
:white_check_mark:4) prayer morning and evening
:white_check_mark:5) study 4hours atleast
:white_check_mark:6) intermittent fasting (20-4)
:white_check_mark:7) Eating clean food
:white_check_mark:8) Eating at deficit
:white_check_mark:9) No unnecessary money spending.
:white_check_mark:10) No afternoon sleep
:white_check_mark:11) Gratitude, setting goals for tomorrow and diary
:white_check_mark:12) Waking up (7am max

7 Likes

Good to see you start a diary :+1:

30 June :sweat_smile:
Yesterday , you also wrote 29 July…

4 Likes

Thank you brother @Kaito_Kid141 and

I do that just as @Adioz said, planning a day ahead and checking off list on the current day (just to have a vision what are imp. Tasks for tomorrow, so that i know what to do when I wake up the next day)

5 Likes

Almost all tasks done of today

I have to reduce my screen time in morning as I have observed that after using phone I waste so much time and then I do not feel doing other stuff, feel lazy and feel like going to bed again, this problem will be solved from tomorrow as I will only look at it after I have completed my morning task and some studies (phone will be a reward for completing all the task)
My goals for tomorrow 1st JULY (A new day, a new month, a good start)!!
I will aim to be productive and consistent with all the tasks (at least 25days right on all tasks out of 31 days!!)
:dart: WEEK 1/5
:sunny: Day1/5

:white_check_mark:1) Sleeping by (10pm max) and waking up by 6am (max)
:white_check_mark:2) No mobile at least 1 hour before bed (previous day’s)
:white_check_mark:3) Meditatation
:white_check_mark:4) Exercise
:white_check_mark:5) No screen 4 hours after waking up
:white_check_mark:6) Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark:7) Prayer morning and evening
:white_check_mark:8) Study 4hours atleast (60 days study plan starts, only 2 months for preparation)
:white_check_mark:—> Week 1/10 (target mcq & theory)
:white_check_mark:—> Day 1/5 (non tech)
:white_check_mark:9) Intermittent fasting (16-8)
:white_check_mark:10) Eating clean food
:white_check_mark:11) Eating at deficit
:white_check_mark:12) No unnecessary money spending.
:white_check_mark:13) No afternoon sleep
:white_check_mark:14) Gratitude, setting goals for tomorrow and diary
:white_check_mark:15) Before bed routine

7 Likes

Iam glad that you’ve started the diary bro. From now on your journey to become a beast has started. I’ll keep an eye on this diary everyday.
You have a great routine too. All you’ve to do is follow through with discipline. Iam with you man. :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks brother @Tagore we are gonna build a good life and show bad habits who’s the boss!!

A day gone pretty well, had some urges today as I saw a movie which had some explicit contentent (i really wanted to see, my mind was saying nothing will happen, you can control and let go of urges now, 1min will not do any harm but 30sec And I felt like losing control, I remembere all the progress will be lost and I skipped that part as I had promised myself not to watch any erotic stuff even the slightest) apart from that everything went good…
Hoping to make tomorrow productive and keeping discipline, goals for 02nd July
:dart: Week 1/5
:sunny: Day 2/5

:white_check_mark: Before bed routine
:x: No screen 1hr before bed.
:white_check_mark: Reading a good book (how to stop worrying
and start living).
:x: Going to bed at proper time (10pm max). (A tlittle late 10:40pm)
:white_check_mark: Wake up (6am max).
:white_check_mark: Affirmation and visualisation.
:white_check_mark: Meditation.
:white_check_mark: Exercise.
:white_check_mark: Cleaning and organising my space.
:white_check_mark: Cold shower.
:white_check_mark: Study 4hours (atleast)
:white_check_mark: No screen 4hour after waking up.
:white_check_mark: Nofap pledge (remembering my why’ and it’s
harm in my life).
:white_check_mark: Intermittent fasting (11am to 7pm feasting
window).
:white_check_mark: Eating clean.
:white_check_mark: Eat at deficit.
:white_check_mark: No unnecessary money spending (waiting to
buy anything for a week and then buying if it
still feels important applied to junk food or
food craving as well).
:white_check_mark: No afternoon sleep.
:white_check_mark: Prayer morning and evening.
tomorrow
:white_check_mark: Gratitude, diary and setting goals for
tomorrow.

8 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:what type of mode??? Beast or super beast???

3 Likes

We will change our india.we will make a pure india.no one can stop us.we are very very addicted to success. We will definitely achieve 1000 days .

4 Likes

@_TIGER I pretty much was doing almost all the activities a few months back (except study and 1-2 more tasks) but then I lost all my motivation and all the activities were falling and now I see you guys @Martial_Beast, @Tagore, @_TIGER you guys are really killing it, so I thought why not post here and start all that habits again now I am loving it here!!
Yes, brother we will improve ourselfs and serve our country, we will make our parents and everyone proud :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

No one can stop me. today I read only 6 7 hrs …after somedays brother believe me I WILL KING IN THIS REWIRE COMPANION.NO ONE CANT DO MORE WORK THAN ME.i am preparing a proper strategy.i improved my study 6 hrs to 9 hrs.

5 Likes

Yes brother, I see your progress and really admire that, you can do it, it’s really great to see that fire in you, you are a very competitive guy and that’s great brother, you are only 20 years old now, keep working like this for 5 years and I gurantee you all your competition will be 15years behind, you have come at the right place at the right time (rewire community) !! :fire::fire:

4 Likes

This is why this man @_TIGER is my favourite companion. This attitude will take you to great lengths man. You’ll become a beast not only in this app but in your life and career.
Sure bro @selfconqurer. Post it here. You can do this. We are all with you with support and help.
This time there is no compromise. Success is must now!
Do or Die!
Beastmode :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes