Rudra diary - I DARE TO SEPEND 6 MONTHS ON MYSELF

Han motivation is temporary bhai kuch nhi milega lekin isse thoda ideas mil sakta he tumhe actually wo idease de rhe he kaise zindegi jeena he… kaise sochna he …mene to 4 gb ki videos laptop me rakha he Sandeep Maheshwari ki :sweat_smile:

@_TIGER I watched everyone
Guru gopal das
BK Shivani
Sadguru
Sandeep
Himesh madaan
Vivek bindra
And round 50 more :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kamaal bhai :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bht acha laga apse bat karke ap kahan se ho bhai??
Mene b bht motivation video dekha he bht addicted bhi hun lekin sab temporary he kuch kaam nhi ata he…:sweat_smile: isliye dekhna band kar diya …sab kuch regular karna hoga…

I am from cleanest city :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah consistency matters ,I am going good from last month

2 Likes

@_TIGER Roz change la rha hu bus aaj thoda emotional feel ho rha tha isliye :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Han bhai pehle kuch din asa hoga lekin bad me. Dhire dhire thik hojayega sab chill raho :ok_hand::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Day 27

Jai shree mahakal

:star: last thread updat krne k baad ek ladki mil gyi or me pighal gya :grin: vo bhi loneliness feel kr rhi thi or me bhi or usme or mere me almost har chiz me similarity thi( or jada nhi batana uske baare me :sweat_smile:) ,yaar iss nofap k 25 th par tha so abhi withdrawal bahut jada aa rhe hai ,bus usse baat kene me hi itne symptoms aane lage

• Too much random erection with any sexual talk or anything
  • Feeling too anxious
  • Overthinking
  • Unable to focus
    And too many symptoms …

par abb me apne wapas usi be the best version of myself wale safar par aa gya hu , ha mene celibacy break kri vo galat tha par me usse mna nhi kr pa rha tha ,I start liking everything about her

2 Likes

@_TIGER @the_resilient_one @prothekter_aden @_KarmaYogi @Nep_12 @Forerunner

hey all of u, how much time does it takes to recover from all these symptoms right now I am 26 the day of my Nofap journey, and having symptoms like

• anxiety
  • random erection - precum
  • Having fever, cold, throat issue
  • overthinking, feeling like always occupied
  • unable to concentrate
  • loneliness
    and many more issues

I am doing breathing exercises, meditation, cold shower, listen to calm and relaxing music, listening to spiritual songs, exercise, less screen time, no to social media

my previous highest streak is of 250+ days but I am not following a good routine and consistency in that streak so I am getting that much result at that time and I am feeling much better in this 25+ days streak as compare to my 250+ days streak

2 Likes

It took me 6 months of everyday fighting the urges that made my mind more resisting to urges. And I’m yet not sure if I’ve completely recovered. So nofap is a journey and most probably there’s no finish point.

Other than that, only nofap is not enough. You need to go to your discomfort zone more often. Exercise would be a good way to start it. Then do things that scare you.
I have ADHD, and I’m yet not recovered. Now I have improved my concentration of studies very slightly. So work in progress.

Edit - I read your comment properly now. So yeah, then I don’t have any answer. I don’t know how long it will take. But I guess we gotta keep fighting.
My biggest fear is academics. And I’m fighting it everyday. And I fail everyday.

@Nep_12 fine I am following daily routine and following many things with nofap, I think days does not matter that much as compared to what we do to for recovery with nofap

thanks for ur suggestions

3 Likes

Mine isn’t really a suggestion. I don’t have any answer about this. If you have issues with studies like me, then I have no answer at all.
I’m making slow improvements day by day. And I’m not sure when I will win.

1 Like

what ur studying and ur from which country?
i think i will help u in studies issues

I’m from India bro.
And I’m preparing for GATE.
God knows what will happen to me now.

great bro, we are from the same engineering field, i am 2021 paasout

Hey how come random erection and precum a problem ?
It’s natural and perfectly fine

@_KarmaYogi yeah it’s normal but while chatting to a girl then its intensity increase too much, getting at some time right now hormones are changing so that is also the reason I think

Brother it always takes time to recover from PMO.
Its a slow, natural process. If you have been addict for years, then you have that set neural pathways which drags you to PMO.

So to let that neural pathways degrade and establish new ones, it takes time. You can read articles on this, its very informative.

Also do NoFap physically and mentally as well. If you are spending your day with sexual thoughts flowing in your mind, then the rebooting will be slow.

Be aware of your sexual thoughts, whenever it pops up throw it out…train your mind to remove these thoughts. Meditation helps boost this process.

I don’t know about fever and cough, I don’t think its related to NoFap. But being in abstinence definitely increase your Immunity.

I just crossed 90 days for 1st time in 10 years of addiction and I am less anxious now.
Life is stressful but I can handle it better now.

About overthinking, I am still facing the issue ._.

Sometimes I get so tired because of overthinking and laziness. You will need discipline to overcome these things.

Don’t thing that a specific number will make you a transformed person. You have to work hard. All these years you wasted on PMO, you have to make up for it by working hard towards changing yourself.

Keep up at your streak bro! Stay connected to people with similar goals, that will keep your lonliness at bay.

1 Like

@the_resilient_one when I start nofap I get a fever otherwise I didn’t wear warm things in winter and eating too many cold things in that season to challenge myself but I never get a fever by it but whenever I start nofap
I get a fever, yesterday I get the report, and my RPC value increase and in the CBC report always my two-parameter affected that related to infection

yeah I am doing meditation daily and doing this time nofap with discipline
thanks for ur suggestions

1 Like

Day 28 (near to 30 days mark but the number didn’t matter the quality of journey matter)

JAI SHREE MAHAKAL :pray:

:star: make recovery your priority because relation, health, calmness, studies, concentration, feel-good everything depends on this so don’t be too harsh on yourself if ur not able to good while recovering from any habit and this nofap make too much change mentally and physically so don’t expect too much from you

:star: START LOVING YOURSELF just don’t do things which make you low,guilty so you weren’t able to face yourself in front of the mirror

TASK

:white_check_mark:exercise
:white_check_mark:meditation
:white_check_mark:panayam
:white_check_mark:affirmations
:white_check_mark:calming and relaxing music

2 Likes