To do list for today

1 Like

MILESTONE 2

Current streak - 2 day

Badge - Migrant

Always thank God for everything

1 Like

My day in short

Woke up at 9 AM. Played Pokemon till 1 PM. Regretted the decision of playing for many hours. Decided not to play games from now on and is added to habit list…

Other than than nothing special. My plans and dreams are not a troll. I want to work hard very badly. I will succeed for sure. Also planned how to maintain disciplined lifestyle even on on the days in which I wake up late.

3 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 3

Current streak - 3 days

Badge - Settler

My day in short

Woke up at 7 30 AM . Worked out and read Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Almost finished that book. I also realised the book gets deeper as we read further. If we don’t have an open mind. Its really hard to digest it.

I was about to study but my parents told me to join them for shopping to buy some shirts for the upcoming marriage of one of my close relatives. Honestly, One of the things I hate in my life is buying clothes. Then watched movie called 21 grams. It’s a good movie.

Then I got a message from WhatsApp that I got selected to join for both Eastern and Western band representing my college. I am the main singer for both the bands. So cool. Happy to hear that. After reaching home , it was like 8 PM. I was really tired and dozed off to sleep

1 Like

Oh damn :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
You must be really good at singing

1 Like

Thank you bhai. Bhagvan ki kripa his bas :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To do list for today

MILESTONE 1

Current streak - 0 day

Badge - Prisoner

My day in long

Woke up at 9 AM. Studied for 1 hour. Then unfortunately peeked and relapsed. Following if - then statement from now on. Which is , whenever I feel an urge ( Physical or mental ) I will do 25 jumping jacks. Then worked out , meditated ,studied till 1.30 AM.

Also finished reading Alchemist. Currently reading " The leader who has no title " by Robin Sharma.

Alchemist is a very good book. At its surface level, its about a shepherd pursuing his dream. But if we read deeper, we can get a lot of insights about it.

Yesterday, the western band informed us to get ready for the first show at 23 April. Let me love you - Despacito remix. So I have to learn both. The tough part is learning despacito all those Spanish words man :joy::joy:.

Also yesterday I heard Lakshya song. I am hearing that song for the first time . I know I am late. The song is really superb. It motivates the hell out of you especially during the second stanza from " Bat koi thakaraye too till payega to lakshy he mara " . That gave me goosebumps .

Done 125 jumping jacks because urge hit 5 times. Currently reading Maha Bhagavat 4th Chapter.

3 Likes

Ohhhh :joy::fire:, seems like my wording. But yeah Bhagwaan ki kripa ke bina toh kuch nhi hona!

3 Likes

I am so jealous right now :joy:. I also wanna sing :smiling_face_with_tear:, I never tried singing back in college, I realized only after college that I sing well, I have to make do with singing Bhajans in family kirtan now :joy:

3 Likes

Even I also thought of not singing , until I got this offer. And also the college became trash the moment it got the autonomous title. Only 1 - 2 programs can be expected from a single semester.

So I am planning of exploiting all the programs that comes in our way :rofl:

Honestly I really respect you , Pingpong and resilient one for being into bhajans in this age. In my school days I realized none of the guys even pray daily. Honestly, I was arrogant of the fact that , I am the only guy who is devoted to God by singing classical music associated with Lord Rama , Shiva ( Depends on the day ) , reading Bhagavat Geeta etc

But when I came here. I am nothing compared to you 3 people. I even saw @the_resilient_one , @Strong_one or you telling the meaning of some words of Bhagavat Geeta and mentioning in which verse does it belongs to. Honestly I have never read in such a deep manner. Mad respect for you 3 people

3 Likes

To do list for today

2 Likes

MILESTONE 2

Current streak - 2 days

Badge - Migrant

2 Likes

My day in short

Woke at 8 PM. Have Logic circuit design lab exam today. During the exam , I got the experiment that I have forgot to learn it. I’ve written the viva part within 30 minutes. Remaining 2 hrs I was just staring at the experiment with the hope of getting some way to do this experiment.

I randomly drawn a circuit diagram. I know its wrong. I have shown this to the invigilator knowing its wrong . But guess what , It was right. The only mistake that I made is that I drawn the NAND gate inverted. I’ve corrected it and started doing the experiment.

But God doesn’t allow you to be lucky 100 percent. I was not getting the desired results while implementing it. So I’ll lose marks there. But it was much better than expected.

Its moments like this, I feel whether I should leave the band and start to focus on academics. I have a dream of getting a honors degree. This music band happened to be a right thing but appeared on wrong time. Constant failure in internal examinations has made me feel whether I should continue with the band or not. Then studied Machine learning till 12.30 AM

Let me see if I can manage both.

Currently reading The leader who has no title. Unlike Alchemist, I never found the book as thought provoking but its really inspirational and gives you some ideas. In short, Alchemist provides a general mindset of a strong person and Leader with no title tells the action a strong person is expected to take.

Also it was my Grandpa birthday. So had a video call to wish him.

3 Likes

Bro it depends on which Version of Gita you read, I read a version of Gita just for the sake of reading Gita like there’s something positive result attached to it. But these days I am reading ‘Bhagawad Gita as it is’ by Srila Prabupada and I read 1-2 verses per day, each verse is explained in 1-2 pages, this book is so awesome that just by reading the introduction I felt like I came closer to God :sweat_smile:. Once you taste the Pleasure of spirituality there’s no going back, I had been doing pooja everyday since childhood just thinking that it would produce positive results but I realized the meaning of spirituality just few days back and it’s hands down the best feeling one can experience.

3 Likes

Could you just explain it? Like meaning of spirituality.

3 Likes

It’s actually inexplicable :sweat_smile:, but I’ll try putting into words what I feel. So basically Bhagawad Gita says, we all are parts and parcels of God, the soul which lies in everyone’s heart is a minute part of God, so whatever we do the results are enjoyed by God, we are not the enjoyer God is the enjoyer. We can understand this like our hands help in putting food in mouth but the results of food are enjoyed by Stomach, stomach is the enjoyer here and hands being a part of the body just aided to its enjoyment.
Once you realise this that we are just a part of God your actions align with serving God. Whatever you do you don’t bother about fruits of your actions, you devote your actions to lord and not worry about anything.
There’s much more, these are just a few explanations from Bhagawad Gita As it is.
But ever since I realized all this it’s just a different feeling :sweat_smile:, I tear up while listening to Bhajans for no reason, there’s this Bhajan ‘Yeh toh prem ki baat hai Udho’ I was singing that just today and I teared up 3-4 times :joy:, and these are like tears of joy.
I think you’ll get the point? Maybe not :sweat_smile:. But that’s pretty much it.

4 Likes