Risinglion123- The Journey of Self Realisation

Starting a new diary

Risinglion123- The Journey of Self Realisation

Why ?

This would be my 6th diary then I guess

Inspired by @drago , I want a diary which is relapse free. Crazy but possible.

I can make as much diary here possible. So giving myself a try…

5 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

all the best bro…
stay strong …
by gods grace let this be the last dairy… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

MILESTONE 1

Current streak : 0 days

Badge : Prisoner

Always thank God for everything

1 Like

My day in short

After relapse , really depressed , cried in the bed. Heard " Jiyo re Bahubali " song. Got motivated. While praying , got some ideas to effectively manage habits along with studies. That made me happy. Executing it today.

4 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 2

Current streak : 2 days

Badge : Migrant

1 Like

My day in short

Nothing special a balance between Studies and habits. Yesterday my mom asked me " How could you even think of Meditating, reading and exercising on the days of exam :joy::joy: " .I didn’t reply anything. Because in these days I am alone. I should not let my mind wander. So I believe its important to do these kinds of habits as Rest during Studies.

That’s it

2 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 3

Current streak : 3 days

Badge : Settler

My day in short

This day was a replica compared to yesterday. A balance between habits and studies. Currently I am reading " Alchemist " by Paulo Coelho. It’s an interesting book. I feel that it is adding layers to my brain. Highly reccomend.

Also reading Mahabhagavat Vol 1 Chapter 2

That’s it

2 Likes

Will update tomorrow. Was a busy day…

2 Likes

To do list for today

My day in short

Today I was having exam. It was not at all favourable. I finished within 2 hrs in a 3 hr exam. Since these are exam days , I have nothing much to say.

But I have a lot of pending things to tell. Let the exam finish. This would involve my situations and experiences these days and what I have learnt associated with it.

So that’s it.

3 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

MILESTONE 4

Current streak : 5 days

Badge : Peasant

2 Likes

My day in short

Network theory is really tough. A lot of resistors , capacitors and inductors and that too connected to AC source which paves way to a lot of integration and differentiation. So yeah , studying for this exam these days.

2 Likes

To do list for today

My day in short

Same days compared to yesterday. But I have never mentioned regarding urges these days. Because urges were minimal those days , But the urges started to hit today . A lot of unwanted thoughts and stuff. So I have to be mindful about it these days.

1 Like