Risinglion123- The Journey of Self Realisation

MILESTONE 5

Current streak : 7 days

Badge : Commoner

Always thank God for everything

Busy today. Will update tomorrow

1 Like

To do list for today ( Module 4 and 5 , typing mistake )

1 Like

My day in long

Exams yeahā€¦ Nothing special. Network theory was better than expected. But regarding urges , I am having hard time these days. With the blessing of God , I am having a one week streak , the days where the testosterone of a common man shoots up to 145.7 % and so does my urges.

The urges were so strong that I admit I peeked. But not P. Searched for some well known actresses to veiw them differently. Even though its not technically a relapse , It can act as a fertiliser for future relapses.

Understanding this , I added this as a " no peek " habits in my habits list.

Also an awkward situation happened yesterday. My mom and dad were watching serial. I am not a big fan of serial so I decided to play Pokemon in order to chill myself after the exam. In serial , there was a scene in which a father realises a random women as his daughter by DNA test using hair.

Since I am a biology student , My dad asked me " How can DNA of a man becomes identical to DNA of his daughter by hair testing ? " . I was very deep in playing pokemon. Out of nowhere , You wonā€™t believe me. I replied like this.

" You f**ked my mom right. So the chromosomes of you and my mom come together which multiplies into many and I am formed. So since I am made from 2 different chromosomes , I have DNA material of the two "

And I started playing. They were looking at me angrily for using the word called fk ( maybe I assume ). Idk I have been using this app for almost a year, so things like sex , PMO , Fk has been common topics here. So I see this as a normal stuff. But forgot the fact that itā€™s a taboo in front of my parents. So I must control these words from now on.

2 Likes

Tf bro :rofl:. Itā€™s ok to use it among friends but never in front of parents. And we donā€™t use the F word in general like that except for cursing (mostly jokingly)

3 Likes

Le @anon87955785 's father :

If you donā€™t like this I will delete it.

1 Like

IKr I have never used that kind of words in front of my parents , I occasionally use this word in front of my friends out of embarrassment. Yeah it was an accident though :sweat_smile:. I will make sure I wonā€™t repeat it again

You can post anything here buddy , I wonā€™t get offended easily. ( Of course with the blessing of God )

2 Likes

To do list for today

My day in short

Unlike yesterday , Nothing awkward happened. Logic circuit design is my next exam. Currently my house is under renovation for past 1 week. So its difficult to study these days due to the sound of drilling and welding. After this 1 more exam remaining.

Always Thank God for everything

2 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 1

Current streak - 0 day

Badge - Prisoner

2 Likes

Bro that 's really shameful that you said this line in front of your parents. Curse words are good among friends but you have to careful in front of your family

If I said this in front of family I would be thrown straight out of my my house :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

Bro I have never used any kind of offensive language in front of my parents , even rarely in front of my friends. Yeah , I should control this.

Sometimes I just blabber something either when I am angry or when I am focused on something else.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:. Relatable man. They looked at me in such a way that I will be killed any moment

2 Likes

Assuming @anon87955785 's fatherā€™s inside voice

2 Likes

My day in long

Itā€™s been a while Iā€™ve been wanting to express here something during my exam days. This might sound philosophical because I really want to succeed in my life badly. But my actions are always contradicting to my thoughts.

Am I lazy ? May or May not be. But I know there is a hardworking version of me where I worked really hard continuously for 2 days without sleep. So if I am passionate towards something, I will work my ass off to get it. Now let me mention the 2 things that affect me these days.

1. Academics

I am a 2nd year B.tech student pursuing electronics and communication engineering. Our college has become autonomous this year. Even one of our professors told us that we are those experimental rats to be tested upon because of this new decision.

Generally a Semester ends within 6 months. But for us it finishes within 4 months. Except for one music competition, our college has never conducted a single event for this entire semester. We are given a lot of assignments and stuff. There was never a single day in which I never regretted after watching a movie. A lot of things to study and lot of assignment has made me lose interest towards academics. I am not boasting, but I was once the topper in my class during 10th standard. Why I mentioned this is because being a topper in my past reminds me that success is still possible . And I will keep working towards it. There is a HARDWORKING version of me.

I failed in 3 subjects for internal examination. I am concerned whether the dream of getting a honours degree is a joke because if I fail in my main exam , I would not be eligible to apply for it.

Which teaches me one life lesson

Every dream has itā€™s own known or unknown deadline. If we are not able to meet all the requirements within the deadline , the dream would just remain as a dream forever

1. No fap

Nothing to add here. I am adopting new strategies every time I relapse. My new decision associated with my past relapse is to remain shirtless at home. Iā€™ve been shirtless for past 3 days. This decision might sound weird , but this is actually a common thing in Kerala. I will only wear shirt only when I am outside or any outsider comes to my house.

Why I took this decision ?

This is because I have a lot of bodyshaming issues, so by being shirtless, I am actually embracing that insecurity. For me thoughts about insecurity affects me more than thoughts about urges.

Also blocked Google and YT. I have done in such a way like how Digital detox works without using digital detoxapp. Once Iā€™ve started it , there no way going back.

So yeah these are my concerns

2 Likes

Bro workout regularly, donā€™t eat sugary foods, avoid fatty foods, lose fat, as you lose overall fat itā€™ll get better.

1 Like

Bro as long as there is no exams , Ive been working out 5 times per week. My main problem is chest is inflated a little bit. So guys think about it differently. I mean u got it.

Ive been working on my chest once per week . And it has some gains too.

Could you please tell which mode u are adopting in exerprise app ( Strength , Hypertrophy , endurance

1 Like

And regarding junk foods , Ive not been eating any junk food for past 3 months. Thereā€™s progress but ought to improve more @The_integrous_one

2 Likes

I have not used it in a long time now :sweat_smile:, Iā€™ve been following 30 days full body training at home with dumbbells and 30 day hiit cardio fat loss series.
Iā€™d suggest incorporating cardio if you want to lose fat.

Yeah bro, itā€™ll get better once you start losing fat, different bodies have different areas where they like to store fat and that area loses fat at the end, in some cases itā€™s chest, stomach in some and hips in some, I also have some fat in chest area but it gets better once you lose overall fat and gain muscle.
And once a week is not good enough, training every body part atleast twice a week is optimal for results.

1 Like