Risinglion123- The Journey of Self Realisation

It happens bro…I remember my pracs as well regarding Logic Gates…sometimes…the bread board becomes soo messy…coz of all the wires and logic gates…

In the end…if error comes…can’t even trace back through bunch of wires :joy: :joy:

Those were the days boi :laughing: :relieved:

Try to do it bro…
College life’s extra curriculars will give you a good exposure…its always worth the efforts!

You know…I can’t sing songs…I have tried it for so many years…to sing movie songs and all…
It was always teasing from my family and friends…damn it was soo embarassing…

But when I try to sing Kirtan, I can do it properly…ofcourse I was not good initially…but with time…I quickly became good at it…

I also used to sing…normal songs…but no improvement there :joy:

Then I realized…even though I am noob in singing…God gave me the voice to sing bhajan and kirtan…

4 Likes

Damn :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::100:

3 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 1

Current streak - 0 day

Badge - Prisoner

Always thank God for everything

My day in long

Man , lot of things happened these days. Let me break everything into many

20 April

I relapsed on that day. I cried a lot because of my screwed up lifestyle. I really want to become a man of value. I don’t consider crying someone as feminine. Crying is the symbol of a strong person. Crying is the acceptance you are hurt. So cried a lot and thought of not updating here. Practised the song to be sung at 23 April. Despacito was really tough but learnt it somehow. Let me love you was easy. Also had Scientific computing exam today. But it went well. At least better than Logic circuit design exam.

21 April

Me and my parents decided to go to Trivandrum ( The capital of Kerala ) to attend the marriage of one of my close relatives. Then visited attukal pongala and Sri Padmanabha swami temple ( One of the most sacred temples in Kerala ). I took some photos of Attukal pongala but when took the pics of padmanabha temple, a police officer caught me and told me to delete the photos of it. He even made me to take the recycle bin and delete again.

Stayed in my relative’s house that days. Had a good time with small kids there.

22 April

Visited Kaapil beach in Trivandrum. Me and the boys were playing oyster throwing race. My mom told me that I am more childish that the kids. Playing with those kids reminds my superb childhood. Then had a 7 hour travel from Trivandrum to Kochi.

23 April

I was quite nervous for the program because I haven’t practised the songs for past 2 days. So gathered the courage and entered the stage. But guess what, you won’t believe me. A whole crowd gave me a huge round of applause and a lot of excitement seeing me before even starting the song. I felt like crying in the stage. Why I am surprised is that , I am not a popular guy at all in my college. I think except me , literally every guy have girlfriends. I am like an introvert, helping myself, minding my own business there. Is it due to No fap ? I am just 2 -3 days. Don’t remember.

All the appreciation gave me confidence. And I believe I sung well. After the program, some people complimented me that I sung well. Then I went to men toilet and cried my ass off. Because I have never got such appreciation in my entire life.

Then our eastern band called me that we have a show at NIT Calicut. I have to be ready with Pal Pal dil ke pas song. On on 23 April evening we started our way to Calicut

24 April

We reached calicut by 11 AM. Program starts on 3 PM. Me and Natasha ( The selected female main singer of eastern band ) were practising this song inside the car. All the guitar , mini keyboard was inside the car. It was more like a moving band.

The program went well. Didn’t get as much appreciation compared to earlier. Maybe audience were strangers. But it’s ok for me. But when I was packing the bag to return home , I saw my crush in my 12th standard. She was walking with some friends. My mind was like " What should I do ? What should I do ? " but gathered courage and stood before her. But the good thing is that she recognized me. She was also having the same doubt if the person who sung was me. She was in my school from 1 to 12 standard and never knew I could sing.

We had a chat for 1 hour but was interrupted by band people since they want to go home. So again a long 7 hours journey. But it was a depressing one. Everyone was tired and was sleeping inside the car.

Depressing because I have to face the reality again. The screwed up academics , struggling with PMO and stuff. All these days went like a dream. Reached home at 2 AM.

25 April

Experienced a hangover because of all the programs. My parents went to office. Unfortunately peeked and relapsed yesterday. Blocked Google and YouTube. Didn’t study anything. Nothing much

Had a brainstorming session with myself about how to get an effective blocking system without the help of others. And I found one.

I hope everyone knows Digital detox app. But its ineffective when it’s not on detox mode. I found a method to effectively block an app and there is no way to get out of it once the block starts.

The App block strategy ( For blocking or restricting the use of particular app )

1. Download Appblock
  2. Activate Device administration in settings to prevent uninstalling.
  3. Give necessary permission required to run the app
  4. Block or restrict the use of the app.
  5. Block settings
  6. Block Appblock with Appblock itself.

By this method, I believe there is no way we will overcome this block. Or at least I believe. If you find a method to overcome this block , please dont tell me.

That’s it

1 Like

I can understand what its mentioned. The book I am reading is having Malayalam translation of those Sanskrit words. With how we interpret all the meaning also matter right ?

For eg. Lord Vishnu don’t have beard. But later found that its beard is actually a symbol of decay. Initially a child will not have beard , then small hair grows on face , then it becomes thick , then becomes while and eventually we lose all those white hair.

So Lord Vishnu , unlike other human beings is not susceptible to decay. So there should not be anything in his body that represents decay.

2 Likes

If you can sing bhajans well , then I believe you can sing regular songs. While singing , dont think too much. Sing with your hearts out. If we are singing romantic song , think about your crush and sing :joy:

2 Likes

Noice…I was having this question for a while…
Why do we have beard…some sampraday removes it…keeps it clean…
Some sampraday keeps it growing…

Now I understood what it represents…good enough explanation :relieved:

Oh no…I don’t think that much…yeah nervousness is there…

I used to do that bro…it all went flop though :joy: :joy: :joy:

I used to go to singing class in my childhood…and sleep there… :joy:
Finally the sir told my mom…he is not ready fot singing and all…

I try these sometimes…it doesn’t work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

To do list for today

My day in short

Woke up at 8.30 PM. I was just singing some random songs that appear on Spotify till 10 AM. Then my friend WhatsApped to ask me whether I dropped the minor course. I said nop and asked why . He replied then why on earth u are not in class now ?

I rushed to the laptop, got the attendance somehow and attended the class till 11.30 AM. I was 45 minutes late. I lied to the teacher that I was having a Network issue. So got attendance anyway.

Then read the LWT for 30 minutes. Machine learning is getting interesting for me. It teaches you how to self hack your laptop. With the help of necessary coding , you can change the date and time of your laptop without accessing the date and time option in settings. But I have a lot of backlogs to study. So concentrating on those.

Life without Google and YouTube is really tough and depressing. I faced some uncomfortable times but that decision also helped me being productive and at the same time , I experienced very less distractions.

After working out in evening, attended another online class , watched IPL for 30 minutes and studied till 2 AM.

That’s it

2 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 1

Current streak - 0 day

Badge - Prisoner

My day in short

Woke up at 7.30 PM. I don’t want to miss the minor classes again. Idk why , I have attendance shortage due to unknown reason. I got 73 percent when it comes to attendance. I need 80 percent to write exam.

Worked out , read LWT , and did some Meditation. I am thinking whether I should increase my Meditation time. I generally do it for 15 minutes. I feel I am getting deeper and deeper into it. I feel as if I am entering some kind of mysterious hole or something. When that happens, the timer rings and I hate it.

Since I slept approximately for 4 - 5 hours , I was feeling sleepy during the remaining part of the day. So studies was not that productive than expected but at least I am happy that I was able to complete the things , I am supposed to do. Studied till 12 AM.

1 Like

So increase by 5 minutes, if you feel it’s a lot then switch back to 15 min

And about exerprise, my app looks like this

I just directly choose these 4 sections,
Muscle groups: depends on you
Equipment: I choose body weight+ dumbbells
Intervals: I choose 50 sec activity 10 sec rest
Workout length: again depends on you

And regarding strength, endurance or hypertrophy, I didn’t see such option, but I have some idea, hypertrophy is for bigger muscles, endurance for increasing stamina and strength well common sense.
I believe strength training is the best of all.
@The_Ambitious_One you can also refer this post, but first see the post on my dairy.

2 Likes

To do list for today

MILESTONE 3

Current streak : 3 days

Badge : Settler

My day in short

Woke up at 6 AM. Feels great to wake up early refreshed even after sleeping late. Did workout, read LWT and meditated. After all this dozed off to sleep. Woke up after an hour. I don’t feel like studying at all.

Then I took a new decision, I will study downstairs and will not take my phone upstairs. This is because the the thought of not studying at all is amplified when I am upstairs coz no one is watching me. But when I am downstairs, my parents will at least force me to study if I don’t do anything.

Learnt Jab tak song in MS DHONI movie. Man , that song is so pleasing.

Before sleeping cried for some time. I don’t know something is missing, something needs to be done. Will find it.

1 Like

1 Like

To do list for today

1 Like

My day in short

Woke up at 6 AM. Having exam today. Exam was like mehh , I believe I will pass other than that nothing to add.

After exam , I had a conversation with my class teacher regarding new decisions in my college since it is now an autonomous one. Since , I am the class leader , I have to share this to class. Our S4 begins at 3rd May. It is also the time to apply for the honors now. One of my short term goals.

I looked for the eligibility criteria and I was shocked. I need average SGPA above 8 and 8.5 after S8 in order to apply for honors. I know , I will not get it. Earlier our class teacher told that I have to just pass all exams and I can apply for honors. So my dream of getting honors degree is shattered.

With constantly reminds me that

" Every dream has it’s own known or unknown deadline. If we are not able to meet the requirements within the deadline. That dream would just remain as a dream forever "

With a heavy heart. I went to the library and read " Kundalini Yoga by Osho ". Its just a superb book. In my opinion till now, from every book that I’ve read , this book is the best one. The book is so deep that it made me to pause for a moment and reflect on the things what I’ve read.

@the_resilient_one , I would like to recommend this book for you. I’ve read in your diary, that nightfall is a big concern for you. This book also tells how to stop nightfall. It also tells the mistakes that humans do while channeling the energy to upwards.

I’ve read only 10 pages but I got many insights associated with it.

Then reached home, took a nap , worked out, meditated and studied till 2 AM.

3 Likes