"rewireyourbrain's" Dairy...[21 M]

It’s not how many times you fail but, how YOU recover and persevere in the journey Brother. Yesterday doesn’t matter neither does tomorrow todays troubles are enough. Make mobile goals not mandatory iron clad markers.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

3 Likes

Day 1

Date : 09-05-2020

I will reach 1000 days definitely one day…

Be brave man! You’re like coward now. Talking big words like 1000 days and relapsing like a pro.
You’re weak now and accept it. That’s how it goes after relapse, you need to start from sh*t. You need to get out of it as fast as possible. Do small steps. Wake up reminding yourself that you can’t relapse, not today, just for one day. Do sth that reminds you this resolution like paraying every few hours or doing 20 push ups.
You know your body, you know what goes next. After few days when brain fog dissapears start doing something small. 30 minutes of workout in your room, or study something.
Be cautious, these first days are the hardest. But you passed them many times. Have your goal and be persistent. You’re capable of happiness.
Smile. That’s what pmo free people do. Take care of your body, wash it, shave your beard. Clean your room.
Sounds stupid, but works. Makes you one step closer to who you want to be, the person with strong will and well managed life.
I’m with you brother. Fight!

3 Likes

Don’t think about 1000 days bro. You’ve had 71 days of freedom before, that’s more than many of us here on this forum. Don’t set yourself up for failure by believing that nothing less than 1000 days will make you happy.

Be happy and grateful that right now, you have a whole 24 hours where you haven’t done PMO or MO. That’s a beautiful thing.

Those who reach the top of the mountain don’t get there by looking up at the top. They get there by looking at what’s in front of them and making sure they take each step correctly. One day at a time is the only way we get there, so appreciate and be grateful for each day.

4 Likes

I love @Forerunner 's words. Sure 1000 days will heal your body, mind and spirit. But that’s not the goal. The way you have to look at this is not like a journey with an end because it isn’t. You have to improve every day whatever you can. You have to study about rebooting. Keep focusing on your day a day, and then when 1000 days come, they wont even be that meaningful because you will be enjoying your life.
Keep going, you’ve got this!

4 Likes

Thanks brothers for your support…
I will try my best to reach small streaks first…
73 days…
My highest streak is 72 days…
I try to cross it…
@Hubinho @Forerunner @anon15901281

2 Likes

2 days 23 hours…

1 Like

Day 0

Date : 11-05-2020
Time : 12:30 Am…

7 th Attempt Failed…

I tried to fight with the triggers…
I started Watching youtube videos…
I Decided that if i see any s* images or videos while watching other videos i will resist my urges and i will not act upon it so that when ever i see triggers i will have the power to deal with it…
I resisted the thoughts/urges for 2 days with out doing any thing…
Next day because of overconfidence i thought if i see more Triggering contents and resist them and not fighting with them…will make me more strong…

But i failed…
I am feeling very low…
But I have some hope…

Next step :

1. Stop using phone after 7:00 pm…
  2. I will not use phone early morning for 2 hours after wake up…
  3. I only resist urges/thoughts while they come themselves…I will not act upon it and i don’t try to stop it…

I am going to follow this technique…:point_down:
    It’s very important video…
    These… some videos helped me a lot to reach 47 days…

YouTube is not safe anymore. Now there is P advertisements on there. I’d say you shouldn’t “chill” on the internet. Go for precise searches, you need to feed your brain to gain determination. Watching those images slowly decrease your guard and consciousness. Be cautious.

About the relapse, do not take it like a loss. It is information you can use to reacch your goal. Learn from it! You got this, keep going bro!!!

3 Likes

Sounds like fighting P is your whole life now. Don’t think about it. You relapsed, it happened, it’s past and you need to cut off from this. You’re free now, live your life, do what you love. Don’t come back to the past.

2 Likes

Day 0

8 th Attempt failed

Date : 14-05-2020
Time : 01:15 Am

NOW

Day 4, 9 hours…

“Being true to yourself is the best feeling in the world”

1 Like

Day 0

9 th Attempt failed

Date: 18-05-2020
Time: 03:15 Am

Now

Day 9, 14 hours…

“You can never fight the world, if you are in a fight with yourself, you need to win that fight first”

2 Likes

12 days, 11 hours

“Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. people who work sincerely are the happiest”

6 Likes

14 days, 3 hours

“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life”

4 Likes

18 days

“STOP!! I SAID JUST STOP!! PATIENCE will make you the king(queen)! Don’t suppress your energies! Redirect them towards your goals and duties. Keep moving, you are stronger than your desires!!”

3 Likes

19 days

“Today’s choices will affect you tomorrow”

3 Likes

You’re on the path, bro :pray:

I send you the best wishes and epiphanies. Get going and live an amazing life full of wonders :boom: :fist:

5 Likes

“Believe and be patient. It’s a hard time and it will pass”

1 Like

@Svami-MahaGanja Thanks brother…:slightly_smiling_face:

21 days

“When you think the urge will conquer you, Conquer the Urge!”

5 Likes