Sharing code: 2jggg3
Age: 20 M
I was addicted to this addiction 8 years ago…
I was very good boy before 8 years…
In 2012 [ Age 13 ]My father’s sister’s son showed this p* videos to me…
At age 14 in my school…my friends used to watch porn videos…[ My brain was damaged their more ]
Then i was addicted to this p* and i was addicted to p* in high level…
I did s** with my cousin’s [M] also…
I polluted their minds …
In india some families prefer more to sleep together on ground…I also used to sleep on ground with my family…
I tried to do fuck with my mother and sister…
I kissed and pressed b**bs of my mother and sister 2 or 3 times while they sleeping…2013/2014 [ Age 14 ]
They scolded me…
Then I decided to sleep separately in another room…
From 2015 …
From 2015 i am sleeping separately in my own room…
But i was addicted to porn…
I cried a lot…
I tried so much…i failed to stop watching porn…
But my family has been thinking that I stopped watching p* videos…
They started loving me…but i am still addicted to this p*…
After that …
My streaks : 15,15,7,… 21,5,7…
When i start using small phone i reached 71,47 days streaks, the 71 days streak period was very good ,now i am using again smart phone and I decided to do fastings but failed to do fastings also…
This app helped me a lot…
Hai Friends,I write my dairy here daily…
I am worst person in this world…
This is my worst Introduction…
@Adioz Thanks brother…
I will definitely follow this…
I “@rewireyourbrain” Commit to be free for the period of…08-04-2020 to 08-05-2020.
- My reason for going porn free is…
To get success in world and hereafter
- I am aware of these threats,mistaken beliefs, and weak links…
Tv and YouTube…
- Consequences and reward
›› If i have a relapse during this period my consequences will be I will not eat food for one day
›› If I am porn free for this period, I will celebrate by Restaurant
- My active Commitments…
2.Sleep at 10:30 pm…wake up early at 4:30 am
3. Reciting daily affirmations…to create positivety
1. I am the architect of my life I build it’s
foundation and choose it’s contents.
2. I am full of energy and overflowing with joy.
3. I am superior to Negative thoughts.
4. I have unique and special talents that i utilize
5. I forgive those who have harmed me in the
past,and peacefully detach from them.
6. I posses the qualities to become successful.
7. I get up every time I fall I never lose I either win or I
8. I replace bad habits with new and positive ones.
9. I am in full control of my life and accept all
10. I overcome any obstacles that gets in the way of
11. I am constantly evolving towards the person i
dream to be.
12. I know life can end at any moment so i make
every moment count.
13. I allow myself to be happy and inspire others to
be happy as well.
14. I feel every cell in my body vibrating with energy
15. I surround myself with people who help me to
reach my full potential.
16. I am always becoming smarter and wiser than
who i was yesterday.
1. There is no one better to be than myself.
2. I am enough.
3. I get better every single day.
4. I am an amazing person.
5. All of my problems have solutions.
6. Today I am a leader.
7. I forgive myself for my mistakes.
8. My challenges help me grow.
9. I am perfect just the way I am.
10. My mistakes help me learn and grow.
11. Today is going to be a great day.
12. I have courage and confidence.
13. I can control my own happiness.
14. I have people who love and respect me.
15. I stand up for what I believe in.
16. I believe in my goals and dreams.
17. It’s okay not to know everything.
18. Today I choose to think positive.
19. I can get through anything.
20. I can do anything I put my mind to.
21. I give myself permission to make choices.
22. I can do better next time.
23. I have everything I need right now.
24. I am capable of so much.
25. Everything will be okay.
26. I believe in myself.
27. I am proud of myself.
28. I deserve to be happy.
29. I am free to make my own choices.
30. I deserve to be loved.
31. I can make a difference.
32. Today I choose to be confident.
33. I am in charge of my life.
34. I have the power to make my dreams true.
35. I believe in myself and my abilities.
36. Good things are going to come to me.
37. I matter.
38. My confidence grows when I step outside of my comfort zone.
39. My positive thoughts create positive feelings.
40. Today I will walk through my fears.
41. I am open and ready to learn.
42. Every day is a fresh start.
43. If I fall, I will get back up again.
44. I am whole.
45. I only compare myself to myself.
46. I can do anything.
47. It is enough to do my best.
48. I can be anything I want to be.
49. I accept who I am.
50. Today is going to be an awesome day.
51. It’s okay to make mistakes.
52. I am making the right choices.
53. I surround myself with positive people.
54. I am a product of my decisions.
55. I am strong and determined.
56. Today is going to be my day.
57. I have inner beauty.
58. I have inner strength.
59. No matter how hard it is, I can do it.
60. I can live in the moment.
61. I start with a positive mindset.
62. Anything is possible.
63. I radiate positive energy.
64. Wonderful things are going to happen to me.
65. I can take deep breaths.
66. With every breath, I feel stronger.
67. I am an original.
68. I deserve all good things.
69. My success is just around the corner.
71. I am thankful for today.
72. I strive to do my best every day.
73. I’m going to push through.
74. I’ve got this.
75. I can take it one step at a time.
76. I’m working at my own pace.
77. I’m going to take a chance.
78. Today I am going to shine.
79. I am going to get through this.
80. I’m choosing to have an amazing day.
81. I am in control of my emotions.
82. My possibilities are endless.
83. I am calm and relaxed.
84. I am working on myself.
85. I’m prepared to succeed.
86. I am beautiful inside and out.
87. Everything is fine.
88. My voice matters.
89. I accept myself for who I am.
90. I am building my future.
91. I choose to think positively.
92. My happiness is up to me.
93. I’m starting a new chapter today.
94. I trust in my decisions.
95. I can change the world.
96. I am smart.
97. I choose my own attitude.
98. I am important.
99. I am becoming the best version of myself.
100. Today I will spread positivity.
101. The more I let it go, the better I will feel.
My reasons to do nofap
To get this benefits
1. Increases energy.
2. Increased testosterone.
3. Better alertness.
4. Reduce brain fog.
5. Increased sleep quality.
6. Increased confidence.
7. Increased happiness.
8. Better with women.
9. More enjoyment of the little things in life.
10. Greater self control.
11. Greater motivation.
12. Improved focus and concentration.
13. Better physical performance and stamina.
14. Improved or cured erectile dysfunction.
15. Crystal clear thinking.
16. Balanced hormones.
17. Balanced emotions.
18. Social benefits.
19. Increased memory power.
20. Self respect.
1. Honour the food.
2. Engage all six sense.
3. Serve in modest portions.
4. Savor small bits and chew thoroughly.
5. Eat slowly and avoid overtaking.
6. Don’t skip meals.
My plan…(for 7 days)
1. Wake up at 4:30 Am.
2. Review my reasons to do Nofap.
3. Physical workout.
6. Normal bath.
7. 4 Pomodoro study sessions.
8. Mindful eating.
9. Brain training games and exercises.
10. No anger.
11. Sleep at 10:30 Pm.
12. Should not sleep in day time.
13. planing for next day.
I update daily around 10:00 Pm…
You are human , our brain it’s free so don’t put it at the jail (it totally a minutes and one question with yes or no )
Everything in the right time are good don’t take somethings quickly because the most important things are waiting for you bro
Thanks brother @Adioz …
I will follow it…
Because of weakness…
Weakness= Incomplete tasks = demotivation = ?..
I want to keep myself busy to get rid of this thoughts…
Today i wasted a lot of time…
I think that’s why i am facing this negative thoughts…
I will decrease some tasks…
Time : 2:30 Am
1st Attempt failed
I get up every time I fall I never lose I either win or I learn.
What did I learn?
I must Increase my energy to complete my daily tasks. Which motivates me to move forward…
You make your own habits,Your habits makes you.
My plan…(for another 7 days)
1. Sleep at 11:00 Pm.
2. Wake up at 4:30 Am.
3. Physical Exercise.
6. Review my reasons to do Nofap.
7. Normal bath.
8. 4 Pomodoro study sessions.
9. Learn daily 5 English words.
10. Practicing… (Think & speak in english)
11. Should not sleep in day time more than 1 hour.
12. Mindful eating.
13. No anger.
14. Brain training games and exercises.
15. planing for next day.
I update daily around 10:00 Pm…
Tera har sapna sach hoga, tu qwaab ko haqiqat me badal sakta hy, jo apna liya in aadaton ko, toh aasmaan ke bulandiyon ko chu sakta hy.
Hey @Rewireyourbrain , since you tagged me I figured you would like some feedback on this.
Not so long ago, I did those kind of lists too. I would say to myself, that I would do 4 tasks, then 6, then I planned to do more and more. The thing is, I could relapse even on days where I had completed all of my tasks and more. Why? Because there is no direct connection between those tasks and your actual mental state. Like you said:
but that doesn’t work. As soon as your mind gets time off, having 20 tasks won’t stop this, the negative thinking will come. That’s when we let those negative thoughts take the lead. Then we feel like shit. We go to the sites and watch porn.
Don’t focus on getting rid of the thoughts. Listen to them. What are they trying to say? Where do they come from? Learn to get to know yourself. Triggers are always going to be there. The thoughts after the trigger will also be there (we have been doing this for years, it’s almost hardwired!). What you can impact now is how you respond to those thoughts.