Resurrection Journey towards enlightenment

Hey there great forum indeed. Congrats for your journey. Do you practice any sexual energy transmutation excersice.?

1 Like

The Beauty of Sexual Transmutation is that it happens on its own. We dont have to do a bunch of excercises like yoga, meditation etc. The one who says that it requires a technique are selling you a silver bullet. They will run away with your money as fast as they can. The energy mixes with your emotions on its own. It starts to heal your body & mind. You starts to become one with the FORCE. You just only needs to not watch ā– ā– ā– ā–  & not to have an Orgasm

2 Likes

Youā€™re on the right road man
Continue like thisšŸ‘

1 Like

Thanks a lot.
I am getting Urges today because of the sexdream last night.
But i will not let you down bro. Thanks for believing in me.
Its time to fuck some urges.

2 Likes

Oh really be careful man the chaser effect will follow you for around 5 days be extra motivated just like when you startwill a new streak. The weekend is going to be hard for you but if you succeed you will come oit stronger than before.
We believe in you man keep the great work going!
:muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Guys I need your opinion and advice here.
Itā€™s been 15 days now that I havnā€™t cummed and resisted to wet dreams every single time. But yesterday, when I was at work, I felt that I was getting aroused. First, I though ok this is normal no problem. But after 10 minutes, it still wasnā€™t over and it kept getting harder. I found it surprising and I tried to calm myself down, but it didnā€™t work. Then I got the feeling in my head that I was really going to cum if I didnā€™t stop it in the next 5 minutes. I really panicked, and finally I calmed it down after 30 minutes of erection or so, but I had to focus extremely hard on my religion and all the hard work I had put in NoFap. I guessed that since I had zero cum since 15 days my body was just trying to do its natural cycle. So now Iā€™m really afraid that Iā€™m going to cum out of the blue in some strange situation and that Iā€™m not going to be able to stop it.
Do you have any advice I could use?
And does cumming by accident without even thinking about anything sexual counts as a relapse?
Thanks for your answers

2 Likes

How can you resist a wetdream ?

Its not a Relapse.
Erection in public is strange. You did a good job on calming things down. It was not the right place for cumming. Dont worry, things will get better as we march forward in our Reboot.
Only 10% of Reboot is completed. Clear your mind. We have to do it in 2018. 100% Reboot.

3 Likes

How can I resist a wet dream?
A few weeks ago, I thought it was impossible. But then, something really strange happened in my brain. I donā€™t really know how to explain it, it felt like a switch turned on in my subconscious, like he was against fapping too. And since that change, when I get wet dreams, I usually get aroused, but then, when it starts getting serious, I have some kind of voice coming from my head saying no I wonā€™t cum because this is wrong. Then the dream stops and I suddenly wake up checking if I have cummed and I havnā€™t. I donā€™t really know where this voice comes from or why did I get it, but itā€™s really good to be released from the chaser effect you get after having cummed in wet dreams.
So you see, I donā€™t know much about all of this.
Do you have a similar experience?

4 Likes

When i have sexual dream, i masturbate in dream but then i realized in dream itself that i have edged & i get upset about in dream.

In last wetdream i was dreaming that i was watching ā– ā– ā– ā–  on mobile & i suddenly ejaculate actualy but this ejaculation is very different to actual. The liquid is not white & thick like fresh semen. So, it confirmed that it was prostate juice. Wetdream is good in a way.

怊Patience is the key怋

Most of nofappers relapses after 2nd or 3rd week. The reason is frustration due to no progress. They stop receiving benefits,They have a stressful day,They are bored, They want it quickā€¦
We have to understand one thing completly that our problems cant get fixed so quickly. If someone has fucked himself realy hard over the years, he requires a less or equal time to heal. But one thing is sure your social anxiety & fears will go away within first month of nofap. The repair of your other body parts may take a year or more. The more life you save the more powerful is the recovery by that i mean dont spill your seeds outā€¦ let them blossom into flowers within you.
Start appreciating life man.
Peace.
DAY 17 :muscle:

5 Likes

If ya relapse before day 40 Iā€™ll hunt you down and kill you myself :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have decided that next time i ejaculateā€¦ i will ejaculate it inside my wife for a son.
I have a daughter just 3 months old. We are not planning any child until 4 years.
So i can make my streak more than 1000 days of hard mode.
:blush:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s it man youā€™re a winner you know it deep down you will do this and think with humour avout the time when you used to be addicted to this stupid thing called pmo.
Now is the right streak, the one that will bring you high and out of all this. We all look on our friend list everyday and check where you are, so donā€™t you dare to deceive usšŸ”„
We believe in you man
Lets gošŸ’Ŗ

2 Likes

I WILL NEVER EVER DECEIVE YOU ALLā€¦
NEVER FELT SO STRONGā€¦
WE ALL WILL MAKE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE THIS Time ā€¦
THE SIDE WHERE THERE IS NO PAIN & SUFFERINGā€¦
FLOWERS WILL BE ALL AROUND USā€¦
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s real man. We have to be patient to break this addiction.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an important point too. Patience is needed, therefore we need to stay alert and never let our guard down. See these messages on the chat with Ā«day 100andsomething, I just relapsed today. You definitely donā€™t want to be part of that.

1 Like

Yes , people are posting like
Oh man day 45 just relapsed upvote for motivationā€¦ i mean fuck yourselfā€¦
How upvote going to get them back on track.

5 Likes

Feeling like a piece of weak shit.
Day 19.

1 Like

Exactly! its pathetic. What good does it make? If I get 30 up votes I will suddenly be able to reach hundred days from the scratch? God.

3 Likes

{ Social Anxiety gone }
Thank God,
The almighty & the one in meā€¦ finaly by your grace the biggest hurdle in my life is gone. Social Anxiety is the disease of the weak person. A weak person with no energy develops fear of death. And it is obvious. If you waste your semen like water in tioletā€¦ you will die. We must practise celibacy in first 25 years of our life so that when we enter into marriage we can deal sexualy with our partners. Unfortunately i leveled what i gained in 14 years and i actualy killed my self to the point that i was about to die but he had other plans for me.

At 25 i realized my mistakeā€¦ and here i am washing my sins. Anywayā€¦ my social anxiety is gone. I can do my work now without giving a fuck about what others are thinkingā€¦
YEAHā€¦ BINGOā€¦ CHEERS :champagne::cocktail:
HARD MODE DAY 20
The streak continuesā€¦

3 Likes