Resurrection Journey towards enlightenment

Best of luck brother
you can quite this habit :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Does your wife let you do hard mode? How old are you?

1 Like

I am 26 yrs old.
My wife recently gave birth to a daughter. We both have complete understanding. She too agreed that sex is not a candy that we are supposed to chew everyday. However, sometimes she feels for it. Last time i did to her without ejaculating myself. She had her orgasm within 2 minutes of sex. Then she asked me to stop. I performed the act just as my duty towards my wife.

Hence it has set me free. The kareeza is something which i had done before also. Its nothing new to me. Our focus is now on a successful Reboot. Though we have agreed that we would have sex if we wants another child but i fear. She has a habit of doing sex on special occassions like new year, birthdays, when she returns from her home after long time.

I think i can go on 2 or 3 yrs on hard mode( because i want an another baby, though the goal is lifetime) if my wife allows me.

3 Likes

Hey @Resurrection you are the leader, motivator of this group. So, you should lead by example. You should not fall this time.

2 Likes

That is very nice. You and your wife are heroes. I like your thinking. Please accept my humble respectful obeisances. :pray:

2 Likes

Thats a heavy word. I had to look for it in the dictionary. Are you preparing for some Govt. Exams ?

No, I just know it because it is widely used among my special friends.

1 Like

Hey resurgent!!!
Good to see you back, when you left i lost some motivation cuz you were an icon to me.
But now you are back and i am sure that i will quit this habit this time.

1 Like

Thanks a lot… i am back and we both will make it this time.

2 Likes

images(14)

FOUND JOY OUTSIDE HOME

Had a good night sleep. Done my morning walk. After dinner went for shopping in crowdy streets. There i felt so good. It was realy great. After so many fucking years finaly i can feel the good energy. I think the dopamine receptors are repaired. I was calm & relax with people. I see beautiful women there. My brain has become sharp & it works good now. I take quick & witty decisions. I walk straight now with my head held high with ease. There is still room for improvements in the body. In evening i will do my workout. Life is realy great now. I think its the good effects of last streak. Plus this streak is going amazing.

DAY 21 HARD MODE

4 Likes

images(42)

Feelings in Legs

One week has passed since i started morning walking. Today i realy felt great. I can feel my legs being worked out. Its a nice feeling. I am making good habits now. I also do some physical workout in evening.

DAY 23 HARD MODE

5 Likes

I suggest you to stop taking completely prescribed medications and start taking some cbd.Do your research i think it can help you.

What is CBD ?

I have noticed today following benefits :

Social Anxiety completly gone
No Tension in Body
inner Peace returns
fearless like a lion
Take stand on myself
focused on my goals
calm & relaxed
wiser, faster & stronger
Feeling myself purified
increase in confidence
looking people in their eyes with love
seed of love & meditation grew in me

DAY 24 HARD MODE

4 Likes

04152013_EarthStar-225x300

Feeling connected with the earth

A stability has come into my life. Fear has departed from my body. Anxiety has gone. I feel grounded ; more stable. My body is relaxed and i can feel myself secure & safe. My awareness has increased. Love has blossom into me.

DAY 25 HARD MODE

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

images(50)

Helping others

Nowadays i enjoy helping strangers. One guy was lost in metro and he was confused about his station. I helped him finding his station. It feels awesome everytime i do that. When you are calm & composed you can truly benefit your friends & family members. When you have that extra energy you can spend it by helping others.

DAY 26 HARD MODE

6 Likes

Just Relapsed. … i will try again.

4 Likes