Geeta Darshan :green_heart:
Good Video :green_heart:

1 Like

Same here ,
2 DAYS STRONGER
Affirmation✅
Cold shower✅
Meditation❎

hey @Sahas Lets do a dare, whomsoever will first break the streak will have to leave this community and never comeback .The target is 1000 days {GOD MODE} , You can also suggest some changes in the challenge . What do you say ?

1 Like

Plz read page no. 1
We dont count the undone. :x:
We only write … what we have done.
:pray:

I have already said it.
If i relapse i would leave this app and nofap thats why i write my final streak.

I Reject your challenge.

Reason : this challenge thing was started by me in this forum… i made dozzens of challenge groups… i participated in many challenges… unknowingly i was boosting my Ego via this.

I was loser in real life hence i want to win… so i created such challenges… but now i know…
Self - Winning is my only goal now…

1 Like

What exactly is geeta darshan?

3 Likes

Understood, I will not repeat the mistake again.

Okay Bro. I Respect you . I should be more practical about our battle against this serious issue.:neutral_face:

2 Likes

@Sahas it will be a great loss if you would leave.

1 Like

I think you won many hearts by saying so…

Proud of you :pray::pray:

4 Likes

DAY 55

Woke up at 4:08 AM

Morning workout- 2km running, 500m walking

Cleaning
bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandh, Mahamudra

Dhanurasan, Chakrasan, Ushtrasan, Sinhasan and Bhramari

Breakfast, newspaper
YT news

Russian lesson

Light Lunch

Harmonica practice
Chess
Nap

Rewire app
Study

Evening workout- regular, diamond pushups, squats, planks

Bath
Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirsasana and Shavasan

Dinner

Need to catch an early morning train tomorrow.

Going to sleep now

Today’s Learning-

1. Respect elders, especially old one. Due to generation gap people tend to overlook their opinions and experience. It’s important to respect and care about them they just need the attention of their children and grandchildren. Thats it…

I personally enjoyed the moral Stories (told by grandmother) full of thriller and suspense in my childhood, and even now I am amazed how she have gathered such great pearls of wisdom. Salute to all parents and grandparents :pray::pray:

जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां गहरे पानी पैठ
मैं बपूरा बुड़न डरा रहा किनारे बैठ…
(One who take risks and tries, may get success, but the one who fear the risks is surely at loss.)

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

5 Likes

My previous app which had all the masters got some copyright issues… hence i downloaded a new app from the play store. Luckily there was only Krishna Geeta in that app. Hence i choose it. It is very good. I am benefiting a lot.
1 hour listening gives me energy for the whole day.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gdlabs.oshodiscourse

There are 156 audios each of 1 hour listening time of Geeta Darshan.

I listen one chapter daily of 1 hour.
It gives me meditation.
It calms me.

Previously i have listened incomplete audio files about Lao Tzu, Gautam Buddha, Astawakra, Gorakh, Shiv Sutra, Tantra… etc.
The interesting thing is that i have relapsed without completing any of the above. After relapse i choose different master.

Osho says … Choose any Master which suits you.
Currently i am listening to Geeta Darshan ( Krishna )

images

I think krishna is my type.
I think i will complete this chapter and my Final streak with gods grace.

4 Likes

24 August
Checking in
:white_check_mark: Wake Up before 6(woke up at 4)
:white_check_mark: Drink a glass of water
:white_check_mark: Affirmations and Visualization(Beastmode)
:white_check_mark: Write Goals
:white_check_mark: Reading: The Alchemist
:white_check_mark: Workout
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark:Water Intake : 1.5ltrs
:white_check_mark: Cold Showers
:white_check_mark: Chant the Name of God
:white_check_mark:Mindful Eating
:white_check_mark:Freedom Ritual
:white_check_mark: : Meditation
:white_check_mark: Journal
:white_check_mark: Chew Food 32 times
:white_check_mark: Productivity: 8hrs
:white_check_mark: Study: 7hrs

4 Likes

@anon80614957

I am going to WIN.

2 Likes

I will pray to god for you and for all of us…
:om::latin_cross::star_and_crescent:

3 Likes

Day 15 :v::heart:
Reading geeta :white_check_mark:
Play 2 hrs :white_check_mark:
Study 3 hrs :white_check_mark:
Positive Thoughts :white_check_mark:
Check In :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

My Final Streak :rose:

Today i did following work to improve myself 》
Walking 4 :green_heart:
Geeta Darshan 1&2 (3) :green_heart:
Good video :green_heart:

3 Days stronger now :fire:

1 Like

3 days stronger :fire:

Cold shower :ballot_box_with_check:
Affirmation :ballot_box_with_check:
Study 4hr. :ballot_box_with_check:

3 Likes

Woke up at 4:11 AM’
Gayatri Mantra chanting

bath
Drive to railway station

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha in train

Breakfast, newspaper
Study with intermittent Nap

Lunch, Vajrasana

Russian lesson

Completed miscellaneous works
took a bath
had some light snacks, packed the bags and back to railway station

Catched return train
Rewire app
Machine learning

Gayatri Mantra and Omkaar chanting (in mind)
Evening Pranayama in train- Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha and Mahabandha, Siddhasana

Dinner

Will reach the destination past 10:00PM then drive back home

Good night all.

In train I got some time thinking and noting down some experience, so thought to share about them here.

Why I like travelling through the train?(and I guess most of us do)
Because it’s the best opportunity to see the true india, a crucible of Diversity and Contrast yet Unity- lush green fields at one side and smoking industries on another; sparkling clean stations to dirty outskirts; dry patches of land somewhere and then a quick shower elsewhere; multi-lane highways at some passage and muddy alleys at another, Poor’s, middle-class and rich at same train and how can you miss the interesting yet profound talkshow cutting across generations?:sweat_smile:

I think the experiences of train journeys is kindal of reflections of our lives- mix of all sort of experiences, sometime happy and sometime sad, sometime angry and sometime kind, sometime peaceful and sometime full of turmoils, sometime alone and sometime full of companies, sometime determined and sometime lost in despair and helplessness. But it has the same (maybe similar is the right word) source and destination. It’s life. It only depends on us, the passengers, how memorable we makes the journey between birth and death memorable for himself and his co-passengers…:grinning:
Lets enjoy the journey!!!

Today’s Learning-

1. Being humble and grateful does not cost us much. It does just cost a little ego.

It is not just acting humble but about experiencing the value of others- how they impact our lives and thus deserve our respect and courtesy.

It’s truly said that this world is so small and indeed we are interconnected. Ain’t we?
We have food to eat because farmers labour in their field; We can wear the best textliles in the world because weavers and factory workers toil there; we enjoy all the public facilities (sometime to the extent of even misusing then) because each of us pay taxes to the govt. Yes even a poor begger pays them once he buys a Parle-G biscuit worth ₹5! Can we imagine that we are alive because some autotrophes (plants and some other organisms) are exhaling Oxygen in return of Carbon dioxide.
Isn’t it our duty to be humble and show some respects to the people in our society and environment we live, and ofcourse to the unknown supreme cause behind them all?

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

5 Likes

I relapsed… Today… In evening…

DON’T LOSE HOPE

3 Likes

Day 16 :muscle::v:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Pranayam :white_check_mark:
Play 2 hrs :white_check_mark:
Pray time 2 hrs :white_check_mark:
Reading Geeta :white_check_mark: