#Resilient (Ascension to be Limitless)

:no_mouth::no_mouth:
I know she is good but not that cute bro. Also she is aunty not teenā€¦:joy:

Her personality is what I like about her. Such a good characterā€¦

3 Likes

I mentioned that :joy: she is old now but wasnā€™t that way always :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

3 Likes

Yeaā€¦i m gonna watch it soonā€¦

4 Likes

This reminds me of an actress whom I had a crush on which played the role as Hela in Thor Ragnarok.

I searched Google to see some pics of her but was disappointed when I realised she is old. For me , whether its winona or sadie , if they are cute enough, Iā€™ll probably relapse because of them , such a fucked up willpower :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I still have 1794 photos saved in my google drive

4 Likes

And I used to check her insta everyday :joy:

Thatā€™s Angelina Jolly right? I also had a minor crush on her but the fact that sheā€™s flat is a buzzkill :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh you like bad bitches haa :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:.

Yeah bro just disappointed. Every beautiful actress is getting oldā€¦:sweat_smile::joy:

Ohhā€¦ you donā€™t have crush you are addicted to her broā€¦

No she is not . I donā€™t remember her name but she is not aj.

5 Likes

Yeah theek hai theek hai, but I agree with risinglion :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

26/06/2022

A good day overallā€¦exploring new places, finding new people and animalsā€¦
Today night, a cat tried to enter my room with me while I was getting insideā€¦

For once, I thought should I let it insideā€¦but then I havenā€™t handled any pet animals in home and its not a pet catā€¦
So I didnā€™t let it inā€¦

So much to learn and so many things coming upā€¦I want to be ready for everythingā€¦
Today I got used to the area by exploringā€¦tomorrow I will explore outside and try meeting peopleā€¦

No urges for todayā€¦Hope it further goes the sameā€¦
Thatā€™s it for todayā€¦
Good Night and Good Luckā€¦
Hare Krishna :pray:

3 Likes

True :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tsghgdgg

3 Likes

Time for him to look for a favourite song

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Only the power of music can save him now coz this time itā€™s 2 clocks

2 Likes

Daily headlines - Teenage boy found dead with snapped bones and bulged eyes .

1 Like

28/06/2022

Already 5 days into NoFapā€¦
Timeā€™s flying hereā€¦its better if I donā€™t dwell on the daysā€¦
Things are really busy now with workā€¦and I am.getting lots of interactions with peopleā€¦so that keeps me satisfiedā€¦

Smooth flowing for now!

5 Likes

7/7/2022
If life is like an animeā€¦my new season started 2 weeks agoā€¦
Now its an end of an arcā€¦new arc begins tomorrrow nightā€¦
Only time will tell how long this season will runā€¦the last season ran for 5 yearsā€¦

Staying alone is really a different thingā€¦you are there with your thoughtsā€¦if they are pure enoughā€¦then its good for you, otherwise its the damn opposite!

This is a test of my spiritual trainingā€¦the values I holdā€¦can I keep them upā€¦

The urges are like usualā€¦every 7th dayā€¦thereā€™s a surgeā€¦
The cause of relapse was not the techniqueā€¦it was non implementation of the technique for a prolonged period of timeā€¦

If any technique one choosesā€¦follows it dailyā€¦then relapse wonā€™t happenā€¦

Also one progress I made isā€¦for the first time, I stopped Nightfall in my dreamā€¦
I again got the wet dreamā€¦and when I was about to do the thingā€¦I got the choice againā€¦but this time I chose not to do and my dream ended. I woke up and no release!

My will have to be strong to even resist it in my dreamsā€¦coz dreams are the reflection of our mindā€¦

In the workplace, my interaction with females have been going quite wellā€¦

:

Like today we were discussing about having eventā€¦and they somehow got to know that I have danced beforeā€¦
So a colleague and I were searching for a dance partnerā€¦there was this one girl who initially said noā€¦

Then I found a group to danceā€¦and later this girl comes to meā€¦and saidā€¦she will danceā€¦the reason being I should not have to dance aloneā€¦

Damn I was stunnedā€¦Idk if it was from empathy or her desireā€¦but she willingly came to me to be my dance partnerā€¦

After she came to know that I found a groupā€¦she was likeā€¦now I wonā€™t dance :joy:

I have to study a lot nowā€¦to perform wellā€¦
From next week I will get a stable routineā€¦
These past daysā€¦I have been roaming aroundā€¦till late nights exploring the place and allā€¦

Due to NoFap journeyā€¦now I am quite confident with femalesā€¦I donā€™t get panicked or shy much as beforeā€¦
I just go with the flowā€¦
Making platonic relations with them is soo easy nowā€¦and for now I would like to limit myself to that itselfā€¦

Thatā€™s it for todayā€¦
Good Night :sleeping:

2 Likes

Nice progress bro. :fire::fire::fire:
You are becoming an idol for nofappers

2 Likes

Damn it has already been two weeks :grimacing:.
I get confused sometimes whether to asked you somethings here or in dms :joy:

1 Like

Yessā€¦I think soā€¦
The real progress will be to stop nightfall againā€¦or just stopping the wet dreamsā€¦that literally takes change in mindsetā€¦and pure mindā€¦

For now I am.focusing on making the frequency lessā€¦

Yeah bro :joy:
Time flies :sweat_smile:

If its personalā€¦dms is the place to go :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah ok :joy:, as said I get confused

1 Like

8/7/2022

Finally I am at a new placeā€¦
This is the Test I was preparing all these yearsā€¦
What will my actions be if I have money + freedom?..
Now that I have bothā€¦I have to regulate my actions in a way that its always upliftingā€¦

Also a good thing that I follow simplistic way of living lifeā€¦
The bed I have here doesnā€™t have matressā€¦so lying in wood basically :joy: :joy:
Also sleeping without pillow is ezzā€¦coz I have been doing that for yearsā€¦

I will have to build a good stable and sustainable routineā€¦now that its all starting afresh!

Thatā€™s it for todayā€¦
Good Night :sleeping:

5 Likes