#Resilient (Ascension to be Limitless)

It happened with me also … but this is a long marathon .keep going. :fire:

2 Likes

It will take time , it might take even more time now because you suddenly peaked after a year of nofap . In the beginning of nofap , we don’t generally face brain cloud and tiredness problems but after such long period of nofap , they become prominent . I can truly understand what you are feeling now because I fapped after 150 days and its been 5 - 6 months I am having fluctuations in my mind on weekly basis . Most important thing is please don’t fall in chaser effect , it is hell . I fell into it after a long streak and believe me , it sucks .
Just remember you haven’t lost everything . 1 year is huge . You will be facing brain fog and cloudness for a few weeks , a month or maximum a few months . But everything will be fine and same as it was before you relapsed . You just need to accelerate , the engine is always on .
For now , do workout and meditation daily . Don’t overthink , it worsens it , don’t get tensed and don’t compare or underestimate yourself .
Get motivation on daily basis , interact with people more .
And yeah most importantly , you may get a series of nightfalls or maybe not , it depends . In my case I did face . Let me know if you experience , we’ll discuss about that later .

STAY AWAY FROM ANY KIND OF TRIGGER , LET IT BE SOCIAL MEDIA OR DIRECTLY ■■■■ . THIS TIME WILL BE HARD , BUT IF YOU PASS THROUGH IT , YOU WILL MAKE IT TO THE BEST TIMES OF YOUR LIFE .
Even a small craving will be harmful so stay cautious

4 Likes

I cried a bit reading this.
But you did well bro. I can understand this can happen to anyone.
You don’t have to worry much though, one relapse after this long won’t set you back by a lot.

You just have to focus on following your tasks and staying away from triggers and you can easily handle this.
And about chaser you’ve got no time for it, you are gonna be busy so koi scene nhi hai.
Ho gya joh hona tha, tension nhi leni hai, sab bdhia hoga aage :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Noooooooooooo :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: . Oh man. Let me come back to my senses.

I am in no position to advise you, but please don’t leave this forum because of this ( Earlier in your diary you mentioned you dreamt of leaving the forum coz you relapsed in your dream).

I really respect the hell out of you. You can come back stronger. I know you can.

Nothing to add, I really believe in you…

2 Likes

Yess…a point to be noted :+1:
Dreams are consequences of thoughts…and thoughts are needed to be filtered out…
The day I relapsed, I had 2 wet dream…so things really got out of hands…or in my hand :joy:

The sexual tension was building up and it all got released as relapse ;-;

Yess :running_man: :fire:

Yess…I have to take it seriously…

Yess…though really not in the mood…yet I tried interacting as much as possible today…

Yess…I just have to do what I did until 1.5 months ago…
Do not feed sexual thoughts…

Yeah sure…I dont think nightfalls will happen soon…as I have emptied my tank :joy:

Yess imma keep myself busy…

Yess bro!
Bhagwan ko yaad karna hai…varna tension aate rehega…

No bro…I won’t do that…not in the situation I am in…
I am yet to receive a lots of things from.this forum.and also I want to contribute here as well…

This makes my believe in myself more strong! :relieved:

Thank you guys for all your advice and support!
This journey shall comtinue :triumph:

5 Likes

2 wet dreams, damn. I think your mind always wanted to go back. In every post from last few days you always told of having wet dream everytime. This time be clear with your thought.
Well I will sound cringe but after relapsing I think you maybe dumped a whole ocean :joy::joy:

3 Likes

25/06/2022

New Life New Streak

New place…new beginnings…
I am alone in a room…two clocks are ticking…its total silent here…

The self time I want…this is the peak of that… :relieved:

Nothing much to write…have to get fresh now and sleep…
Tomorrow marks the beginning of the day I conquer the new place :triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

Lol…ocean is an understatement :joy: :joy:
JK…
It was quite an amount :sweat_smile:

Yess…khud ko loose nahi chodna…

3 Likes

Bro i think this is neither marathon. After some time marathon also ends. It is something like heart pumping (no word found). Heart never stops until death. Brahmcharya is name of a way of life in which you avoid Maya as much as possible. And live a simple life. So this can’t be marathon. It’s a choice…

3 Likes

Why alone ?? No roommate
And :joy::joy: why 2 clocks ticking…
This reminded me of stranger things clock noise. Idk why

3 Likes

Nice perspective bro!!

One the wall clock and another a small alarm clock…
Both are ticking even now :joy:

Also, no room mates…this is temporary stay…though its a 2 person shareable room…

3 Likes

Oh. They are in sync ??

Oh ok… well you have the self time you needed now…:+1:

3 Likes

I was planning on watching this series…it hard to find series with no triggers… don’t know about this one too😅

4 Likes

Yesterday they were not…today they are…idk how :joy:

Yeah…I got what I wished for…and its nice for now :relieved:

2 Likes

Success is not a destination. It is a journey :wink:

3 Likes

I don’ t think there are any triggers in stranger things

4 Likes

yeah I watched the whole series in the middle of initial days , nothing happened except millie bobby brown became my crush :joy: .
There aren’t any such triggers , but 1 or 2 in the first season

3 Likes

yeah Winona Ryder and Sadie synk are also cute :joy: Though Winona is old now
Baaki nothing triggering unless if mystery and horror turns someone on :no_mouth:

3 Likes

No triggers at all… do watch this… it’s one of the best…

3 Likes

Bruhh… i had a pic of Mbb saved in my photos section after first season… :joy::joy:
Stupid days…

2 Likes