#Resilient (Ascension to be Limitless)

Yes mobile will cause distraction, use it only after you’ve completed some significant amount of work in the day. I prefer to not use mobile until evening if I am planning a good study day, or I don’t use it at all. And if I someday use it in the morning then there’s no one who can stop my day from getting ruined :sweat_smile:

No worries.
Your diary felt great to read. Keep going.

3 Likes

Sane here bro…:laughing:

Thanks bro! I surely will :grin:

3 Likes

Today’s day was a Blast :boom:
So much work done, except it wad community work.
Engaged with 5-10 people and one thing I noticed was the Confidence . So much Confidence.

Before at any social gathering I would be by myself, not talking to anyone, especially girls because of the mindset of a fapper (I need not explain that).

But now, even though I get all introverted by situations, I still speak up, communicate and engage with people because even if I mess up in an embarrassing way like a tongue slip, it doesn’t matter to me anymore. I just continue talking.

Tomorrow gonna be same, full time outside. So a good way to experiment my communication powers before my Job Interviews.

I won’t be able to get much sleep as I think I have to be wake up at 5 am. But I have more than enough energy in me.

Emotionally, I am very satisfied today as I could check my progress in front of people. Still in a corner of my mind, the insecurities and doubts linger, yet I was able to keep it at bay. With gradual progress all the self worth issues will be gone soon.

Yeah and tomorrow’s my 69th day lol :crazy_face:

That’s all. Good Night :sleeping:

5 Likes

Its been 5 days since I last wrote a diary.
The first 3 days have been a blast but the last 2 days have been nothing but dull.

I want to change, genuinely change but somewhere I slacked off and now I find myself sinking again.

I took too much time to recover my energy and got lazy, but now I am going to start my schedule.
I have completed my online course, and also managed to give a online test for a company.

From tomorrow I can solely focus on getting a job and also improving my physical and mental strength.

4 Likes

I am happy guyss. I am selected for an Interview :star_struck:.
It means a lot to me. I was able to get out of my shell and actually apply for companies.
My interview will be on Sunday. Now I have to prepare for that, learn all my stuffs. Don’t want to miss this chance by not knowing any stuff.

But life always throws challenges at us. I just got vaccinated and I have to study amidst all the side effects, if it kicks in. Still, now I am not afraid. My mind is becoming open to new challenges.

I hope all goes well. Do pray for me brothers. Getting a job will be a life changing event for me :relieved:

5 Likes

Okay now…Its been too long for me to be sidelined from my track. These past 1.5 weeks with 3 festivals back to back and getting vaccinated, I didn’t get to workout and gained all the weight back ._.

Also things are starting to get intense with some tests and interviews scheduled up for me in this month. I have to get a job this month and I need to improve my coding skills.

I am starting with Freecodecamp tomorrow to get some practical skills.

One thing I stumbled upon this week was about how Successful people have a Morning Routine and a Bedtime Routine . Its the list of things you do immediately after waking up and before going to bed to make a perfect start and end of your day.

And I realized that I am totally messed up in both of it. I have been pushing myself with Willpower and a Pinch of Discipline, now its time to swap both.

With all this time in this forum I have learned many things. So inspired from @Forerunner @_TIGER @_KarmaYogi @Evolved , I am starting my own Checklist of things to accomplish.

My only aim is to never stop improving. So let’s begin :fire:

5 Likes

2nd September 2021

Morning Routine

WakeUp at 5:45
Arrange Bed :white_check_mark:
Mantra Meditation
Breathing Exercise - 15 mins
Cycling - 30 mins :white_check_mark:

Tasks

Freecodecamp - 1hr :white_check_mark:

Bedtime Routine

Book reading - 15 mins
Breathing Exercise - 15 mins
Cleaning Meditation - 10 mins
Sleep - 6.5 hrs

5 Likes

I messed up today and the day was a drag.
But one thing I can still do is sleep on time unlike yesterday.
If I can just do that, tomorrow I can have a start I need to make my day productive.

3 Likes

Today I am just pouring out my feelings here. This feelings I have is confidential and confined within me. Anonmity of this community is why I am letting it out here.

I am messed up mentally. My family fights are becoming more aggressive and I could not do anything about it because I am still not earning.

I am looking for a job but this thing is been eating me inside that I am just a bystander to this mental abuse happening on my mother by my father.

As soon as I get a job things will start to change, but its not easy…I tired for 1 month and just few days ago I was selected for an interview. I cleared that somehow and tomorrow is the final round.

And here I am unable to sleep, having self harm thoughts…screaming inside my head due to my powerlessness.

My father and I both are addicts, the only difference is he is with Alcohol and I with PMO.
If only I would have not been like this…if only I would have act sooner, I would have been earning by now and this family issue would not have been escalated.

Its sooo frustrating…I just want to bang my head at something and die…I don’t know what I am saying anymore…I want this mental torture to stop…

I can’t even cry now…I am so inhuman from inside…that even if I try I am unable to cry it out.

The only things that keeping me sane is my spiritual activities, whose frequency is reducing and the nofap streak that I have…

What happened is happened…I guess no matter how hard I wish for…things won’t change from the past…
At least now I can abstain from PMO and work on my career…but the frustration won’t go and also the feeling that time is running out for me…that if I won’t be successful in coming 1-2 months…I can’t get a job then…

I just want to cry alone…I can’t show to my mom how messed up I am…coz she will break by seeing me…I am acting as a pillar for her…so this is a Hero’s act for her…

I have to improve myself before I break down…I don’t have much time but I will try…Resilience is what I have learned and I will do it.

My life been always in some kind of struggle…mostly mental struggle…and this is one od that too…and I have always overcome it…so this time I will do the same…

So tomorrow is my interview…I guess if I clear that I can get into that company…the thing is I am not prepared and I don’t have time either…I can barely complete my sleep and tomorrow morning I will try to prepare some topics and let God and karma play their part along with me presenting my best version there.

Pouring my feelings out by typing like this…helped me calm myself…I am starting to get sleepy…so its a good sign I think…

Thanks to this community that I could do this…hope all goes well.
I am still grateful to God that I got this life and opportunity to elevate myself :pray:

6 Likes

@the_resilient_one huge respect
Good Luck with your interview, I’ll pray for everything to go well

Stay strong , and update us , let us know what happens

You’re a good person, and all struggles shall pass
You got this :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Universe has its way to getting back to you. Keep working, everything will be fine soon.
How did the interview go?

2 Likes

Life’s playing with me I guess. I waited whole day to be called for the interview and the call didn’t came.

Now I don’t know what will happen. I think I should wait out tomorrow and message them on Monday.

I wasted my whole day waiting, instead of studying something. Now that I am mentally prepared for the interview because of waiting whole day I can take it on anytime.

I will be making a 1 week plan tomorrow of learning Java and SQL within a week at least to crack any interviews.
Then I will move on with Python which I am confident about and start to make some Projects to increase my skillset.

My mind is stable today and your messages is one of the reason for that too @Rab_J @The_integrous_one .

Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot receiving support from people going through similar struggles.

Today morning before waking up I had a nightfall and it was really a hilarious one.
I was scrolling through the forum, when I came across some cartoon memes and looking at that cartoon girls I started ejaculating and I tried soo hard to control it lol…I was praying intensely to God, saying Mantras and then I suddenly woke up.

I started laughing first thing in the morning and then rushed to clean up and saw, it was only watery discharge not whole semen.
I think the nightfall helped me relieve some of the stress as I was feeling so good and my brain was feeling light.

Again I am truly grateful to God for giving me opportunity to improve myself. Its time that I took my spiritual activities seriously. Its time to fight back.

Also I will be reaching 90 days soon :grin: Thats a good motivation too.

6 Likes

That was actually a good choice, last moment study would have put you off rather than helping :sweat_smile:.

Good choice again.

Keep going bro :fire:, you are doing great

2 Likes

Yeah actually I studied almost 4 hours and after that I was like…its enough and took a nap lol :laughing: and actually that helped me.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I receive my inspiration to do better by seeing all of you guys struggling and still getting better :sparkles: . It was a life changing decision for me to get into this community otherwise where would I have been…even worse from now…it gives me chills :cold_face: just thinking about it

2 Likes

True man. Surrounding yourself with people working to make themselves better is really life changing.

3 Likes

@the_resilient_one great to see another geek here. Now there are so many people in the forum who talk about java, python, DS ALgo etc. :slight_smile:
Do you have any experience in IT or are you applying as a fresher for job ??

3 Likes

I am applying as a fresher. Just completed my BE this June.

4 Likes

So guys!!! An amazing news :star_struck:
I gave my Interview today. It was at another company where I previously cleared the test.

The one I mentioned a few days back…I didn’t receive the call till now. I decide to wait out this week.

But today’s interview was soo good for me. I don’t know if I am selected further or not, but for me personally I did see my growth.

At start, my toungue slipped as I was nervous but I didn’t let that get me down. I continued with confidence and soon I was smiling and giving out answers fluently.

The interviewer was a woman. Had it been without NoFap I would have filled with shame with sexual thoughts just by looking at her.

But now over 80 days in Abstinence my mind is in my control at such situations. I was focused on myself, to present my best version to her. No sexual thoughts ever arised during or after the interview. I think I should be proud of myself for that :slight_smile:

Now I must study and develop my skills, I think I have won over my confidence issues over English and Body Language. Now I need Knowledge and skills.
Also along with Nofap fight, I am now beginning my fight with Laziness.

Step by step I will overcome my weaknesses.

That’s all for now. Have a good day everyone!!

7 Likes

Good to hear that. Hope you get the job!

2 Likes