Rajameghanan's journey to the infinity

Pongal right ? Here we have Vishu

3 Likes

It’s New Year. Tamil new year bro

3 Likes

Yes I know bro. Is it called Pongal ?

3 Likes

No bro. We celebrate Pongal on Jan 14. It is new year for us . That’s it.

3 Likes

I relapsed today guys. The worst part is twice today. I am missing the discipline so much nowadays. Really I can’t control myself from it. Today I was having some urges heavily and ended up with it. Cause for heavy urges is the book I came across. It has some hot stuff and so I did it.

4 Likes

Day 1 completed guys. The day is going on in an average condition. Went to typewriting class morning. Installed Instagram for some promotional activities about no fap which was in my mind for few months. I posted some images too. Read 5th chapter of Atomic habits. Going to workout at 5 pm today. Then IPL. CSK VS SRH. Gonna watch the 1st innings of the match today.

6 Likes

Yesterday when you were sending me emails at that time I was heavily watching stuffs in a stuff site. :sob::rage:

I think I am a bad man. Can we connect via google chat and via whatsapp from next week ?

1 Like

I don’t have WhatsApp for myself sir. All my family members can see that any time as they use it. So WhatsApp will not be good for that sir. So, we shall use Google chat itself sir.

1 Like

You are not bad at all sir. No one is good or bad. Don’t worry about that. When you relapse think that you are reborn and try to live a new life where you have no past or future. Only concentrate on present sir. Future goals are already set in you. So just focus on the present.

1 Like

I added you in google chat.

1 Like

Completed a week after long days guys.

4 Likes

Keep going strong brother. :muscle: :fire:

3 Likes

Definitely brother @Forerunner

3 Likes

May 10. Relapsed today. Was home alone. Suddenly hit with urges from nowhere. Tried to resist it but I fell to it. Restarting the journey from the scratch again. It’s my life and I have to be responsible for it. Guys, I will become stronger.

3 Likes

June 12. Relapsed today. I don’t understand what happened to me. It is just fucking and sucking. I don’t control myself. I lack self control. How many times I make myself a promise and break it? How many times? I am spreading the no fap memes in insta but at the same time, I am fapping with it. The reason is not insta, not chrome, not YouTube. It’s me. I don’t like this me. I don’t like to be a coomer but I do it. Though I know what to be done during urges, I am not executing them. Am I not myself? I want to disappear from this world. This matrix. Hail no fap.

3 Likes

Email me ! You have my email address. Please email me there. Or message me in chat if you feel stressed…

1 Like

The problem which i am guessing it is that your are not changing your environment and saying the above written post of yours will not help you to that extent where you can enjoy your journey of noFap so change your environment as possible you can
God knows best

3 Likes

Changing thyself requires changing environment. Decision or willpower alone is not always enough.
Like James Clear said “Trying to pump up your motivation to stick with a hard habit is like trying to force water through a bent hose. You can do it, but it requires a lot of effort and increases the tension in your life. Meanwhile, making your habits simple and easy is like removing the bend in the hose. Rather than trying to overcome the friction in your life, you reduce it. One of the most effective ways to reduce the friction associated with your habits is to practice environment design…Increase the friction associated with bad behaviors. When friction
is high, habits are difficult.”

I wish you all the best bro and don’t feel bad about yourself. Man is what he believes.

3 Likes

Thank you for your words guys. The environment where I tend to get more urges and leading to fap is my study room. Actually it was my study room. I spend most of my time in my house at that room. So, for changing my environment, I have to make sure I should not stay there from 10 AM to 4 PM. I think that could be better. Sometimes, I feel tired and try to sleep. Only in that room, when I lay down, I get erected. So, I should not use that room maximum time. I have to shift my works to other rooms. I think it could work. Let me try it for the next few days guys for better understanding of my urges and its prevalance compared to that room.

1 Like

Hope u dont mind me asking , Can you suggest me some Tamil Movies equivalent to Ratsasan. I just saw that movie today . I know I am late , but the movie is at Hollywood Level Thriller , Its just lit :star_struck:

2 Likes