Rajameghanan's journey to the infinity

Hey guys. This is Rajameghanan(17M). Some of you knew me. Today I am creating my first thread here. The reason behind it was that I have relapsed three straight days from March 15. The urges were too small but I can’t control myself. I have done a no fap streak for 76 days from November 29 to February 14. After my fall since Feb 14, I have relapsed nearly 8 times. I don’t want to happen this again. So, I am gonna start this thread where I can share my feelings and the things that happened in my everyday life. And when I get urges, this thread will remember me of its existence and my accountability. Thank you.

15 Likes

I am so lazy today. I went to school to study for the exam. But, I was just playing with my friends all the day. Just read 8 details the whole day which requires just 45 mins to cover if read with focus. After that relapse. Then went to terrace to relax myself and read 5 details so far. Feeling sleepy now itself. Many people experience some pain or discomfort in some areas after a relapse and I have it in my eye. My eyes turn red every night and makes me fall asleep by 9 or 9.30 itself. That’s how the day went.

In simple words, it’s an unproductive day. Atleast let me make my tomorrow a productive day.

3 Likes

Atu enakku natakkum :joy:. Ovvoru muraiyum nan oru ayvuk kuluvil pankerkiren. Nan patippatillai

1 Like

Avanga 7 per Raja Rani vilayadinanga naan adha vedika pathutu irundhen and then thanni ellar melayum oothi vilayadinanga afternoon full ah ipdi than pochu. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Day 1 completed

No urges.
Studying very slowly. Just moving like a worm. But the best thing is I am moving rather than staying in the same place. Heading towards Day 2. Will complete it.

“I can do this all day”

3 Likes

Every Sunday is boring for me. This Sunday is very important for me to cover the important questions for my upcoming exams. But when I feel bored, I don’t do anything other than watching TV or phone. It actually sucks. And because of the previous relapses, I can’t focus in my studies too. Everything is silent today. Even the weather is so cloudy like my brain. Any ideas to recover from boredom guys? I survived from PMO but this boredom is always making me weak all the time particularly in Sundays.

1 Like

Day 2 completed.
Same as yesterday but so lazy. Boring Sunday. Happy that I didn’t relapse.

I am inevitable

1 Like

It happened again. I relapsed again. Having urges since today morning but controlled it. But, after my lunch, I can’t control it. The urges were at peak. Automatic erection too. I think the overeating could be the reason for it. Though it be the reason, I should have focused on studies but I relapsed. Sorry guys. I should not have done this. :pensive:

1 Like

Day 1 completed
Today Mar 21 had my Economics exam. Don’t know the answer to the compulsory question. Lost 3 marks and in 2 marks made a mistake.

2 Likes

March 23 Day 3 completed
No urges
Studying all day for the upcoming exams
Planned to cover 20 lessons details today and 8 accomplished till now. 12 to go within 7 hours. That’s really a difficult thing to do. :hot_face:

3 Likes

Day 6 completed guys
Heavy urges today but controlled. I am afraid of tomorrow bcoz I will be free from tomorrow afternoon and will be alone. I have to stay stronger to resist them

2 Likes

If you are free then stay connected with friends. Go to parks or libraries in the evening. Resisting can create opposite effects. “Law of reversed effort”. Please redirect your urges in a different or creative outlet.

Law of reversed effort:

Harder we try , lesser we succeed !

Tips:

1. Always have a plan.
  2. Try to cheat your brain.
  3. If your brain argues with you ask counter questions to your brain.
  4. If your brain argues “I want some enjoyment. You will also feel better. ” . Ask him ,“ You have enjoyed pleasure most of the time, but after you finish your enjoyment , I suffer and feel pain. You also feel it. What the worse can happen if I wouldn’t enjoy this time ? ”
3 Likes

Hello sir. Thank you for your advice. I will try to do this. Today and this Monday I relapsed. I can’t stop this thing happening. I just go to the corner of the room, lie down and erection then relapse happens. I have to do something for that. I have to.

4 Likes

Day 1 is completed successfully with no urges. Having my business Maths exam tomorrow.

3 Likes

Congratulations bro for achieving day 1

2 Likes

Thank you sir :v: .,.,.,.,.,…,

2 Likes

Now take it to infinity. Feel some interesting things into your day. I am learning Canva Book Cover designing for a positive outlet. No need to tell that you are learning something or doing this much habits. Only reply that habit only in Businessman challenge. And keep other learning and goals secrets until you achieve success. I recently learnt about it from someone.

Advice for you !

1 Like

Yeah sir. I will be doing many interesting things after completing my exams. I have to plan for that.

1 Like

You may try Habitica or HabitNow app to track your positive habits. Don’t track negative habits. Use a digital or physical notepad for writing a gratitude journal. If it is a digital notepad, then add home screen shortcuts of the gratitude

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

If your notepad is a hardcopy or physical , then keep your notepad in your pocket. See it when you feel bored.

More things:

• Listen to music
• Watch Indian Cartoons ( I won’t recommend anime )
• Watch some comedy show - Kapil Sharma, TMKOC
• Don’t just play games in phone. Watch cricket matches in TV. Also play cricket outside.

• Change TV channels while ad showing
• Learn at least one new things.

• List is more.

1 Like

That’s a good idea sir. I will follow that.

1 Like