Rajameghanan's journey to the infinity

4 days crossed. Tomorrow is my last exam. But I am feeling bored

2 Likes

Still having 8 lessons to complete guys. But I will complete it tonight. And I wanna read the interior questions too and want to revise the sums. I think I will do it. I have to do it .

3 Likes

Today Apr 3. The last day of my school life. No farewell, no tour, only studies. But gonna miss the school for the balance lifetime :sob::sob:. But it is happy for the new beginning.

3 Likes

Day 5 completed
My school life completed
It’s like a double feeling. It’s happy on one side and sad on the other. Want to do something hereafter to keep myself active and busy. :fire:

2 Likes

Congratulations brother :fire::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
This is part of growing up :muscle::muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Of course brother. You are right

2 Likes

April 5
Relapsed today. Felt very bored. But will try to recover from it.

3 Likes

Anyone please report the guy or bot whatever above. :sweat_smile: Unnecessarily posting affirmations or mantras.

2 Likes

Leave it sir. Let him.

2 Likes

Relapsed today guys.

But today was something different day.
i) woke up at 5:30 today
ii) workout
iii) cold shower (after cold shower got erected)
iv) learnt 13 words in French and learnt some hindi too
v) Went to my friend’s home who went a minor surgery yesterday and he is fine now

The probable cause for my relapse is the thoughts. Continuously it was arising. So I did that shit.

That’s all for the day . Bye.

3 Likes

எப்படி இருக்கிறீர்கள் ? கடந்த சில நாட்களாக உங்கள் டைரியில் உங்களின் அப்டேட்களை பார்க்காததால் தான் கேட்கிறேன்

3 Likes

मलयालम पढ़ी तो जा नहीं रही पर देखकर अच्छा लगा |

3 Likes

Its not Malayalam. Its Tamil. Language of Tamil Nadu. Since me and rajameghanan live at neighbouring states. We can understand both languages since they are similar.

Malayalam is more like this

മലയാളം വായിക്കാൻ പോകുന്നില്ലെങ്കിലും കാണാൻ നല്ലതായിരുന്നു ( Translation of what u said in Hindi )

3 Likes

Bro…That is tamil language…:sweat_smile:

I want to learn this language’s alphabet at least again because I have forgotten.

3 Likes

@Amitroghates For curiosity , Who is your current DP ? Is it LORD SHIVA ?

3 Likes

Ok I thought it was malyalam, I didn’t check it.

3 Likes

Yaksha or Yaksheswar Avatar of Lord Shiva. Most of the time , you will see either Shiva or Vishnu in my DP.

Can I ask a question personally in personal message ?

3 Likes

Yeah Go Ahead…

3 Likes

Hello everyone. How are you all?
3 days of no fap and going ahead of day 4, I was not active since I went to my uncle’s house yesterday for celebrating Tamil New Year.

5 Likes

சில நாட்களாக என் தந்தை என் கைபேசியை அவரோடு கொண்டு சென்று விட்டார். சில நாட்களாக நான் வெளியில் சுற்றிக்கொண்டு இருந்தேன்.

2 Likes