NOT PMO addict but much more than it šŸ„ŗ to

Bro Iā€™m not ready yet for marriageā€¦ I need to overcome this addiction :weary:
Moreover I know deep down my heart that what Iā€™m doing is wrong and as like PMO itā€™s so irresistible

1 Like

Ma dude, understand this, the only way out of mo addiction is nofap. Period. Practice no fap diligently and you will see results. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s easy. Its incredibly fucking difficult. But itā€™s the slow progress that counts. One day at a time bro. Hell count it an hour at a time. Abstain for 5 hours today and abstain for 6 hours after. But keep progressing. It will be slow, but it will be worth it

5 Likes

Man has spoken the truth

thatā€™s literally the worst thing you would do rn, you will objectify or find an asshole girlfriend.

1 Like

Your problem starts with watching.
So, guard your eyes. Lower your gaze if you happen to see a women. This is the first step. Without this step, you will never get over this bad habit. Make a STRONG HABIT of guarding your eyes and you will find it EASIER to control.

You can overcome this!. You must believe in yourself!!!.

3 Likes

Virginity is getting to your head. Guess who else is a nearly 25yo virgin here? Me, so I can probably understand your situation. 2 years ago, it got so bad that I even went to a brothel, but I was fooled and robbed for good. You are in your prime and your body wants you to procreate right now with any potential candidate that it sees. Best way to control that is to divert your sexual energy in other direction, probably go to gym and indulge in serious weight-lifting. I have one other idea for you. If you have good qualification from prestigious institute, or if you have enough money, show it off on tinder or any other hookup/dating site and get laid with one of those materialistic bitches. Once youā€™ll get laid, itā€™ll become much easier for you to control it, as after that youā€™d have experience of intimacy with female body . Additionally, youā€™ll have someone to actually experience real thing with, which will gradually decrease your wicked fantasies and inhibition. Thatā€™ll solve a lot of your problems.
However like I always say, the best way to change your habits is to learn to suffer and not giving in to stupid guilt-ridden pleasures to escape those sufferings. But its very hard to do.
All the best.

3 Likes

Hes got a point. A very valid one. I was about to tell u the same

2 Likes

Very truly spoken my friendā€¦ I should start weight lifting and side by side look for getting laidā€¦ I at least want to experience once that feeling of intimacy

1 Like

Try meditating. meditate like 15 mins if you cant just keep trying till 15 mins . set timer on mobile.

take it more like a ā€œexperimentā€ rather than a ā€œsolutionā€

3 Likes

I give credit to nofapā€¦ All of itā€¦ Nofap saved me

6 Likes

Ok broā€¦ In general does every girl come to know about it when Iā€™m checking them out ?? I mean I didnā€™t know about that they have so called wide peripheral visionā€¦animals have such wide angle vision to escape from their predators

1 Like

Hey can you please explain your experience with me in this regard? Iā€™m sort of curious to know. Iā€™m feeling shameful if they came to know about that every time I checked them out

You are really enjoying this conversation, arenā€™t you?

1 Like

why not stop what you are doing out of fear of that. Or you just want more interesting way to fantasize. Now you can have more fun behind the wall watching your aunt imagining that you are doing your shit. Brother please do not make fun of these habits.

3 Likes

I agree with @Gokura here. You seem to be enjoying this conversation. Just focus on nofap. What I wrote to warn you not to make your act more pleasurable.

3 Likes

Ok bro I have already started nofap and Iā€™m on my 4th dayā€¦ My highest was 49 daysā€¦

To som extent you can say but itā€™s serious issue for meā€¦ I want to change myself, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t shy away from telling this to the community hoping to get effective solutions which by the way I would say that I had gottenā€¦ Everyone has given their idea and now Iā€™m gonna compile of those and start implementing

Ok bro

Thanks for your time and quality answers

I will break this habit

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.