# _TIGER [ work like a machine]

I started my no fap journey at the age of 19. I am not taking this journey to get rid of sexual desire or bad habits of any kind. My main goal is to become a successful person in my society.
MY SHARE CODE-uv0i08

29 Likes

Welcome brother… very good step.
Diary will help you to check you progress daily.

You are lucky that you recognize this habit as an addiction this soon… now grab this opportunity brother and fight an ultimate battle and win.

Bdw… Successfull is a relative term… this vary from person to person… In my opinion… along with a successfull person, you must be worthy of being respected.

In other words try to leave every bad habit and become a pure one… that path itself lead you to success.

6 Likes

Now I am a beginner, but as soon as possible I will use my will to become a pro player.

4 Likes

All th best on your new journey! Stay strong! We all are here to support you!

5 Likes

Today 19/05/2020
People are thinking that I am a loser.Due to a lot of problems in my family and in my career too I am doing bad things to reduce depression.

The way I am the son of India, celibacy is very easy for the Indian people. I will maintain a strong routine.

I will maintain a strong routine, and begin this journey.

7 Likes

You are a son of God. You are a man born to reach the top of this world. There is greatness in every single one of us. All you have to do is start believeing and do it. We only have this one life bro. Become the best version of yourself.

10 Likes

Thank you for motivating me bro…i will definately do.

2 Likes

Today :20/05/2020
Wake up at 4 am::ballot_box_with_check:
1 hr pray :(4-5 am)::ballot_box_with_check:
Motivational video 1 hr / day::ballot_box_with_check:
Exercise 1hr::ballot_box_with_check:
Study 6 hrs: :ballot_box_with_check:
Meditation in the afternoon 30 mint::negative_squared_cross_mark: I completed 15 mint
Today no urges…thank god

6 Likes

Be consistent brother. Do this everyday and I give my word that you’ll become a beast. Never leave a single day without doing these.

4 Likes

I feel energetic when I talk with you. Thank you when urges come at first I will message you. Please you will motivate me

6 Likes

Motivation is within you dear brother. Our main goal in this forum is to help each other grow. I found the happiness of growing together after coming here. We are growing when we provide a helping hand to our brothers because all of us are fighting the same deamon. Keep going man @_TIGER . A life filled with glory and passion is waiting for you

7 Likes

Watch this bro https://youtu.be/g6vQWURCITs

https://youtu.be/69WRhgETxvc

1 Like

Today :21/05/2020
Wake up at 4 am::negative_squared_cross_mark:(12 mints late)
1 hr pray ::ballot_box_with_check:
Motivational video 1 hr / day::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:(30 mints more)
Exercise 1hr::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:(15 mints more)
Study 6 hrs: :negative_squared_cross_mark:(30 mints less)
Meditation 30 mint::ballot_box_with_check:
Drink Water 2 litre::ballot_box_with_check:
No junk food::ballot_box_with_check:
No music::ballot_box_with_check:
URGES REPORT:no urges.

5 Likes

Happy to see this on your list. Keep going !
You will definitely see the good changes of this very soon.

4 Likes

Thank you bhai I will beat your challenge.:muscle::muscle:.

2 Likes

I should start drinking more water… Good work budd, keep fighting!!!

5 Likes

:muscle:You are doing good keep going on .

3 Likes

Thank you for motivation.,:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Thank you bro.:muscle:we will win …

2 Likes