Self Improvement Challenge

Keep.going bruhh.
I just finished my workout today…did workout after so many months not too much but light and good workout.
I want to be consistent this whole week.
This challenge is going to be interesting.

3 Likes

So we have 1 vote for workout week. What about the other participants?

2 Likes

I think challenges related to study and physical activity can be very beneficial and help to progress and gain success in life

2 Likes

I think exercise will be a good idea

1 Like

Ok that’s 3 for exercise, and one for study because @TAVNARP chose 2.

2 Likes

Thanks for this. It really helped, even though I didn’t respond. Sorry I can’t be more active here. I think it’s more beneficial for me to just focus on other things and stay away from here. I’ll check in every now and then probably. Good luck ChristianMan and others in this forum.

2 Likes

Looks like we’ll focus on workouts. I’ll start updating you guys starting Monday next week. Best of luck warriors!

1 Like

Hey bro!
So I broke my streak of 117 days a few days back, then after 11 days I slipped up again, I know I know you’ll say why are you mentioning the days. Right now I am not feeling good mentally, so I am thinking of not counting the days for now, but I have noticed one thing that both times I crossed 100 days I was counting the days and frequently checking on my fellow companions but again I am feeling that seeing red counters has a negative impact and leads to a slip up later, so yeah I guess I won’t count the days now. Or I might count the days, just won’t check up on everyone, I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it. And I saw you were thinking about counting the days, if you feel like it, just go with it, it might workout.

I am interested in this challenge, I came across this a few days back but didn’t join because I was going good, but now I feel I need atleast one proper overall development challenge and this seems like it. The welcome video was really great btw :100:.
And about voting for one thing, I think I need to fix my sleep schedule, I take 8 hours of sleep almost everyday but my sleep timings are not great and are also variable, apart from this I am doing ok ok with studies need to fix that too. And well I am having some good habits just need to follow everything judiciously.
I hope we can get this challenge up and going again :fire:

3 Likes

Yeah I like that approach. I don’t count the days as hard as I used to is kinda what I do now. I rarely check up on people anymore. I used to watch the counter until it hits the next day. Not anymore. I just look at the day, and think cool. And move on. Welcome to the challenge brother!

2 Likes

Man, I saw this challenge and it just shouted at me. I’m done counting days. I get depressed by those numbers anymore.

Not only that, but I need to work on myself in many aspects. Starting with goald #1 restrengthening my lower body from my crash a year ago.

I needed something different and this is it. Let’s begin!

2 Likes

Count me in… I wanna start a new journey from today

2 Likes

So when this challenge is going to be start looking forward to it

2 Likes

It’s been started, but I’ll update you guys on working out tips on Monday. Maybe Sunday afternoon due to my digital detox so you guys can start Monday. I’m only on Rewire later at night now.

So then i wake up at 5:00A.M then went to ground today i run for 6 min anerobic 3 min aerobic and 7 min light and and walk around 8450 steps so i spent around 30 min there and then at home i do 20 pushups and 7 pullups so yes thats my today workout

1 Like

Duuude that looks dope!

Alright so here’s what I’ve learned about working out:

• Consistency is key (Don’t overwork yourself, just keep it going)
  • Instead of trying to reach as many of whatever workout you choose as you can, focus on better form, because you can reach pretty big numbers, but not get as much gain.
  • To become tone you should do bigger reps of smaller weight like in weight lifting.
  • To become stronger do less reps of bigger weight.
  • Do the workouts that are harder to do, don’t stop doing your other workouts, just focus on working the weaker parts of your body.
  • Don’t compare yourself to other people, even though people will be posting their progress. I just want you to try your best. Just even going for a small jog. You can work your way up!

So tomorrow I want you to find your strengths, and weaknesses. And the days following we will work on those weaknesses, while continuing to work on the strengths need I remind you.

Good luck dudes! I’m proud of all of you.

GOD BLESS!

3 Likes

Guys I slipped on a banana peel. And I went to such great lengths to do it. I think my mindset is jacked up again! I don’t know wether I regret it or not. It felt good. I’m sure I’ll feel the consequences later. Sorry dudes. I think I’ll wait another week to see if I want to start a digital detox again.

1 Like

Well I did my workout. Didn’t go in with a plan I just did a very miscellaneous workout. I found a couple weaknesses and strengths

Weaknesses: endurance and core
Strengths: Pistol squats and pull ups

I’ve finally been cleared after over a year of no running to do exercises on my elliptical. I still can’t run but I can now start the path to returning to my state before my accident.

Otherwise, going strong in the NoFap area

1 Like

Heyaaaaa brother just relax
U are already 100 times better than those people who have not realised this is an addiction
Also if u would not have been trying u would have done it more than 100% of what u did when u relapsed
So come on dude
I k it feels shit when we relapse
But we are making progress for sure

Ill tell u my story
I have been addicted for some 7 years ig(bad with remembering when things happened)
And the longest i have gone was 14 days which happened to be in 2020 feb and then once in august and 14 days twice in nov and from then on pretty much the same
But i m not willing to give up
I want to come out of it and i will
No matter what it takes
There is a hope
So we cannot give up
Lets do it boyssss​:love_you_gesture::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Well I got off track tonight. Way too much phone time In bed and it went too far. I’m not resetting my streak. I need to get days out of my head

1 Like