Self Improvement Challenge

Hey guys are the entries still open I’d like to join?

2 Likes

Entries are always open!

Dudes I’ve been really lazy on this challenge. I’ve been slowly getting back into my groove, but I still want to apologize for being lazy with you guys. I just lost my mojo for a while. I’ll start making videos again, checking up on you guys, and making more refined challenges very soon!

You know @Finding_Myself ,I am joining this challenge, as I got to the deepest depths apparently :joy:, haven’t been there for a while :roll_eyes: but I am not depressed or miserable! There wasn’t a warrior who would have won in depressive, miserable state! Let’s rock! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Ayo, @Finding_Myself I’m gonna be joining a challenge after a really long time. Now is the time I’ve decided to get serious again about my life.
So, officially, I want in!
:triumph: :triumph:

2 Likes

Haha! Good decision @prothekter_aden ! High five! It’s going to be fun!:raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Less goooooo!! :fire:

:raised_hands:

Yep!! Absolutely :100:

2 Likes

Let’s get this done add me

1 Like

Check in! Going on a little trip with my friend today! A little trip of exploration, haha! Enjoy your day! Maybe try to see/experience something new today! Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Daily check in :white_check_mark: it was a short day! Assembled a cupboard, went for a walk, went almost 6 km., sat on the shore of the lake for a while - it was great - I’ve got relieved,more possitive and calmer.
If you feel tensed or frustrated, try to get out in nature somewhere. We are a part of it, so getting back fixes us at least a bit!

4 Likes

I slipped today ughhhhh…
But still sane.
I just need to now be able to control my sexual impulses. Past few days i didnt even try to stop the urge. But now ill try my best!

Less goooooo

2 Likes

You know your enemy! And you have more power, than he has! You’re ready to win!

2 Likes

Yesss!!! Hell yes I am!!!
:fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Following this challenge from now
Will report here daily onwards :+1:

3 Likes

Dudes this is awesome! We’ve got so many new participants! I’m glad you’re all ready to turn your life around. You’ve all got free range to choose a challenge this time. Who’s ready?

4 Likes

Yeah do it !!
We were born ready :fire:

3 Likes

Daily check in :white_check_mark: it was a good day: did some stretching (a little bit), tried to walk at least a bit, only 3 km…But! Better than nothing! Even made a smoothie, as most often I am lazy to do this. And in general - lazy to care about myself and my wellbeing. So, I encourage you - if you are thinking that you have to do something for a healthier lifestyle, but feel lazy or can’t find any motivation, think, what would you say to your best friend about that? Treat yourself as the best friend. And high five yourself in the mirror! :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

I’m gonna start by making a challenge of myself. I have a hard time building meaningful relationships. I’m am going to approach more people and start conversations to build my social skills

4 Likes

Join me to this challenge

3 Likes

After DAYS I fought the urges. and guess what. i won.
Noic day.

4 Likes