Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

Dude the only anime girls in Pokémon in the latest episodes are Chloe and Jessy… You are triggered by them? No judgement though :wink:

1 Like

Day 8 check in I think @nofapstar123 my net was having issues yesterday so I didn’t came

1 Like

nah i mean sometimes side characters comes which trigger me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bro if u watch death note u will note get triggered but u will forget about triggers​:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I am real in this

3 Likes

Thnx bro for the info, I will watch it after the 90-day streak.

5 Likes

Fair enough dude, be careful and don’t take chances!

2 Likes

Always at your own pace buddy! But even though I recommend testing the waters before jumping right in at a 90 day streak. What I mean is you can never tell what triggers you. After 90 days, say you watched something and relapse, god forbid, but taking in the worst case scenario, you’d regret it. That’s why if you are easily turned on by anime girls, then be cautious with it.

4 Likes

bro have you watched movie 21 power of us! its one of the best i’ve seen! @GOVIND-19

2 Likes

hi guys I was saying that I am not watching any anime recently just playing DBZ Dokkan Battle it’s not triggering at all but annoying as it’s hard to win and has a limit to play (depends on sta) and just watching the DBS Manga and that manga has no triggering content but it’s very exciting I can give a description like in this manga the Moro arc as just ended and granolah arc is going on in Moro arc a goat like creature who is made up of magic and Majin power both breaks the prison and goes for dragon Ball to wish you can watch the whole manga online too but just the Moro arc has been finished not the granolah. Granolah is exciting than Moro arc and I think there are more people who watch all anime I also wanted to watch all anime but the problem is if something wrong or triggering came😰 this was my message best of luck to everyone and anyone play Dokkan Battle can tell there account and I will send them request

Thank You

2 Likes

No dude, I have a lot of Pokémon movies left to watch. I’m upto date till movies set in unova.i haven’t watched Kalos onwards. Thanks for reminding me, I actually forgot about the movies​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

My precious Nine Days

3 Likes

Your precious. :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I was getting all nostalgic with the Pokémon talk and I just looked up my omega ruby team. I wanna recreate it here in the challenge :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Thats cool bruh! :sunglasses:

i miss my pokemmons too that i left long ago in the game ! ah nostalgia ! >.<

3 Likes

Well get back into the gaming scene after the exams bruh! I’ll tell you how to download all the latest games​:wink::smirk::+1::fire:

3 Likes

This app is very addictive and I’m spending more than 2 hrs a day on this app.:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Bro one most important question I know how to get the ROMs of games but how did you got. the emulator pls tell I can access only GBA,GBC,N64,NES and genesis only pls tell how you got it

1 Like

Ok for X and y, sun and moon, ultra sun and moon and omega ruby and alpha sapphire, you need an emulator called citra. If you are planning to play on your PC, it’s a download from Google. Just search citra emulator and you can download it easily. But for sword and shield and the let’s go series, you need and emulator called yuzu. It’s a switch emulator. You can directly download it from their website. It’s quite easy.

1 Like

thank you so much literally I am a pokemon fan and my small brother is a no.1 fan too he and I like pokemon but I like pokemon game too my dream was to play pokemon X and y and my brother wanted to play pokemon omega ruby thank you so much :bowing_man: literally

1 Like

That happened with me too :sweat_smile:, just keep a target to not use this in the day and only open in the evening after a particular time, that might help, I am gonna do the same.

3 Likes