Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

This meme hits me with proper exclamations now :joy:, eh ungamma! Govind 19! Come on! Fight.

2 Likes

Fuccccc yeaaaaaa!:muscle::grimacing::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

shall i use this as our motto in season 2 Govind bro :rofl:

2 Likes

Why not? Letā€™s do this!! Come on! Fight!:facepunch::fist_left::muscle:

2 Likes

Donā€™t be brother, wet dreams happen, donā€™t pay attention to it and move on :muscle::fire:

2 Likes

Iā€™m just getting that feeling of immense loss. I feel like Iā€™ve been scammed of all my savings. Iā€™ve been feeling emotional and shit this morning. I donā€™t wanna cave in though. 3 more days and I hit 60 days. So Iā€™m kinda worried about this last minute issues thatā€™s all

3 Likes

Yeah that feeling comes, I had a nightfall on day 35 and my stamina decreased the next day but it is not in our control to avoid a nightfall right? We can just worry about things that are in our control and do our best with them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

2 Likes

yeah i had 2 nightfalls till now, i dont worry about them

2 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Have a look at our shining badges! :grin: :fire: only 4 more needed guyssss!

Also read the latest news for nofap league! :arrow_down:

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to get eliminated or lose anything in this amazing challenge !

I will give my Best !

:fire::fire::handshake:

2 Likes

Im sorry to all of you guys, iā€™ve relapsed :disappointed::sob::sob:

Yeah bro !! i want to see you rising above flames and put your name in the HALL OF FAME!
i can sense the power within you :fire: :sunglasses: :smiley: :sunglasses: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@T4sk1d brother you made this far in this challenge! that means you are strong! now try again!

Bro plzz give us a strong message about what to avoid!

2 Likes

What i have to say itā€™s Just focus on your life without this terrible habit, so i recommend do a hobby like read, watch movies, do a exercise, study, whatever u want, the objetive is ler your mind busy with someone great and good to ur health, guys stay strong in this challenge, and donā€™t give up, the result will be so nice to all of you.

2 Likes

Hi guys, Anyone watched death note here, is there any triggering content in that? I want to watch it

2 Likes

@luckyvicky Congratulations your monferno evolved into infernape(lvl 36) :fire:

2 Likes

@rewire_user your duty :grin: :

3 Likes

@anon41607238 no dude, there is no triggering content in death note. But then again depends on what you find triggeringā€¦ There is no nudity or sex, or anything obscene. So you are in the safe. So go for itšŸ‘

3 Likes

Yeah im abstaining from anime as the anime girls always trigger me, i even stopped watching pokemon 2-4 months ago

3 Likes