Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

Anything for a fellow Pokémon fan.:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: Incase if you find it difficult during the download process, you can always search up a guide for downloading and installing citra and yuzu in YouTube. :+1::+1:

1 Like

If you are into cute goth girl then yes.

No nudity but some leg shots and short shorts

Once we have our full teams we should battle online

Check in :+1:
Keep going,

1 Like

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Another sad news, that one of the strongest trainers, @rewire_user is out of the challenge! He will still try his best! Comeback strong bro! You all are my power!

Bro plzz share your feelings with us, what to avoid!

3 Likes

Mood and Fantasization

Unless and until I start hating P.
I guess I will not be able to achieve a great streak.
Because once I get into a higher streak than usual.
I fall because of overconfidence sometimes or due to to lazy or when I am wasting time.
To those of you, who are fighting.
Nothing can surpass the power of staying busy.
Not letting your mind think about anything else.
Just be busy, no matter what productive or unproductive.

Good Luck Everyone !

I am sorry :pensive::pensive::pray: that I didn’t with stand a day 9 urge.
I will give my best this time.
And Not unrealistic but realistic goal.
First 30 Days, Along with completing easy peasy book.
Don’t fall guys it’s not worth it.
Imagine yourself that you relapsed how bad you will feel about yourself. Just imagine.
And be strong ! :fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

@valiant_warrior Congratulations your ivysaur evolved into venusaur(lvl 36) ! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Bro how did u save in citra and how do u not irritated because of mobile citra slowness

3 Likes

I’ll go to the menu and save like usual. Citra only gets slow when your device heats up. So when my phone is cool, it’s quite fast, but slowly it’ll heat and and the game will become slow. It is annoying. However it’s a good thing if you want to limit your screen time. I play like for half an hour, then I’ll switch the phone off or I’ll throw it in the refrigerator, but I won’t use it till it cools back down. On pc it’s much better :blush:

4 Likes

Bro but in my citra mobile I can’t save I should save the game in the game

2 Likes

Bro the devil almost make me to fall into his trap

2 Likes

I thought no way.
Then I thought of motivational quotes this app sends
It says. U can only find a way when u think there is no way. But it need lot of motivation

2 Likes

I feel very happy to escape :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I like this quote

4 Likes

I am checking in tenth days

Daily Check-in
Day 10☑

Check in :white_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

The elimination list is becoming longer than scoreboard! Guys be careful! if you have urges the post here that you are havin’ urges, try your best defence mechanism to get out of urge zone.

We can do it keep looking forward!
ash-ketchum-gif-8

9 Likes

Defeating the urge simply means that you going to keep your prizes and enter the nofap league.

3 Likes