Nofap Motivation for Beginners by Legends

We nofappers have many things in common. :handshake:

4 Likes

The only problem with Salil Jamdar’s videos is that he says names of p actresses in some of his videos, which is a trigger.

3 Likes

So do you want me to remove it?

No, videos are already seen now (and those triggers have been neutralised in some way or other :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). No need to remove those. They have important information.

2 Likes

@BruceLee @Madara_Uchiha @17ripu.jhala

Please give some tips for those who are on low streaks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey guys, I found this on reddit today and I think that Everyone should read it. The guy talked about how his lif changed after completing 90 days of nofap, what effects it has on studying and other work, he also talked about his thoughts on being in a relationship. Some of the redditors said in the comment section that this is the best post they have ever read on this nofap subreddit. So I will suggest you to read it. Here’s that post…

90 Day Review - Don’t make NoFap your identity

So it’s been 90 days now. After incessant attempts and relapses since the past year, I finally reached the 90 day mark. How do I feel after this? If I was to summarise in one word, “alive”.

The most important message for anyone on this path, is that just not engaging in PMO won’t heal you. Even if you are on day 1000 of your NoFap and you are still craving for a relationship and you still feel sexually deprived, you miss out on the entire point of being on this path. NoFap is not about “I want a real relationship and natural sex” but it’s about “A relationship and natural sex is not the only thing I want”. Instead of transforming from " A horny guy who satisfies himself with ■■■■ regularly" to “Horny guy who still thinks about sex all the time”, transform into “A man who is much more than just wanting sex”. There is a difference between a beggar and a monk, although both don’t have any possessions. A beggar still feels deprived, while a monk has risen above the idea of possessing. Be that monk.

The changes were not explicit and abrupt for starters. It is not some magical wand that just drastically changes you into Superman. The changes were slow but real.

My room looks, smells and feels nice now. Like a man’s room. A guy who does not jerk himself to sleep every night. A guy who has his shit sorted. No dirty laundry or dishes lying around anymore. Again this was a process. Not all of it in a week. There is a weird energy which I genuinely feel running in my bloodstream that does not allow me to approach any task with a “Just get it done with it” mindset. When I am washing the dishes, I make them glow like that’s what I was born for. When I am sweeping the floor, I do it like it’s my goddamn mission to get rid of all the dirt lingering around in my space. How you do anything is how you do everything. People around me have clearly felt the change in the way I maintain my space. That’s one real change right there.

Going straight to academics, things were tough in the beginning. Studying requires a lot of calmness and patience.The amount of energy that this discipline brings along, does not let you sit at one place for a long time. That did disrupt my ability as a student, no doubts about that. But then I introduced meditation in my armour of disciplines. That straightened things out for me. Transferring that energy upstream through regular meditation helped me focus hard and approach my studies industriously. Again, the fundamental approach towards studies changed. I don’t study anymore as a duty I need to fulfil as a student. I do it however, with the higher purpose in mind. The things I am learning will equip me to go out in the real world and make it a better place.

Okay now, the elephant in the room, let’s talk about the woman attraction. I won’t make very ambitious claims since I want to keep this real. But let’s just say my approach towards not being in a relationship has changed. I don’t feel like I am missing out on something, just because I am not in a relationship. No relationship can complete you, since we are already complete the way we are. Nor do I blame women or the society in general for this. I focus on becoming the best version of myself instead and I have this assurance that at the right time, a relationship will come along organically. And that won’t in any way validate my self worth or complete me. I am already sufficient.

And finally, an important idea is to not make NoFap your identity. NoFap should project itself in every aspect of your life, without you explicitly talking or thinking about it. Engage in 4 hours of core deep work. Hit the gym like an animal, because guess what you have that energy stream now. Take freezing cold showers. Do hard things, like men do. Take your finances seriously. Make and work towards long term goals like “Owing a house” or “Pursuing a business”. That’s what men do. We fucking make things happen when you take away from them, the dark addiction of PMO. Let the potential energy that you are harnessing through this discipline burst out in the real world in the form of your actions, not in the form of semen.

Cheers.

17 Likes

Definitely one of the best, if not the best article out there!! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Wow, man @Brahmachari_17 a very inspiring post. Everyone should read this. Thanks for sharing man.
Great

6 Likes

This is so inspiring bro. Thank you for sharing! @Brahmachari_17

5 Likes

I feel as if I was trying to replace ■■■■ with sex. Kind of like trading one addiction for another. But now that I realize this, I will strive to be a man who is much more than just wanting sex.

10 Likes

Right to the point actually.

10 Likes

How can i tacckle my urges plz help me i m beginner and i am suffering right now

1 Like

Do read this book it will give you ways and solutions and methods and help you understand why you are in this situation and prepare you for better and worst

5 Likes

Hello there​:smiley:.:wave: please can you tell me How can I join this group???

1 Like

@hsnnisar276, I was very busy for the last few days, so I was unable to write this answer earlier.

Yes initial days are tough. But to achieve success in Nofap you have to be dead serious. For that you should enough motivation to do it. You should have a stronger reason to do Nofap, a Target in life which when achieved will bring you utter happiness, which would last, not for 5s or 10s like the pleasure of PMO but for lifetime.

Ok now here are the stages of urges which you will have to go through,

1. Very strong urges : 0-20th day
  2. Strong urges : 21-40th day
  3. Mediocre urges : 41-60th day
  4. Weak urges : 60+ day
    These figures are approximate

So now here’s how to tackle/kill/ignore urges :

1. You have to keep yourself very very busy. You can do anything like, studying, workout, running, talking your friends and family, cleaning up your room,etc… just be busy.

2. Stay away from your phone as much as possible, use your phone only when it’s urgent.

3. Download ‘Blocker X’. It will stop you from searching anything sexual.

4. Take cold showers if the urge is uncontrollable.

5. Don’t fantasize, Don’t try to peek some sexual content on the internet, it can lead to a relapse. Also it slows down your rewiring process.

6. To set an alarm use alarm clocks instead of your phone so that you won’t have a reason to keep your phone besides you while sleeping ( coz in case you get an urge before sleeping you might use your phone very quickly, so keep it in some other room ).

7. Uninstall Instagram and every app which have potential triggers. Don’t use Facebook or YouTube, if you can’t stop yourself from seeing them then, make your screen black and white from changing the settings ( thanks to @Tagore for this wonderful idea ).

8. Do meditation daily in the morning, it will keep your mind calm throughout the day.

9. Do exercise daily, it will exhaust your body and then an urge would be less likely to come.

• Don’t do Nofap for girls, do it for yourself!

• Nightfalls and wet dreams are not considered as a relapse, so don’t worry about it.

And now the last and the most important tip :

Don’t depend on Nofap alone, you have to do a lot of hardwork to achieve your life goals. Nofap can give you motivation and strength to do things but at the end of the day only you have to do the work.

That’s all!

9 Likes

[quote=“Brahmachari_17, post:139, topic:21890”]
Blocker X’
[/quote
can i download it from google play store? Is it for mobile??

3 Likes

Yep it’s downloadable from play store.
It works on both mobile and PC.
However to password protect it, etc. requires money. That’s why I use block site instead. The free version is password protected, and it helps me a lot, because I don’t know the password to unlock it.
Mostly I use both apps+a system setting that blocks internet, like screen time,etc.
As of now, on my phone (Android) I have no google, You Tube,etc. Only apps are rewire, spotify and some study related things, besides regular apps like phone, messages,etc.

2 Likes
2 Likes

These benifts are too fast for him. He tried to go in relationship on day 7.
So he was not too addicted I think.
But thank you for the video

4 Likes

Why does this everything (no fab) boils down to girls… Bhramacharya is a path of bhrama itself(the ultimate Devine force). Tell me was he after girls
It’s a path for bigger causes. It’s a path to know your inner energies and then aligning them to get an optimum result… If your depicts that the end result of bhramacharya is getting girls… I am sorry to say that you are maligning the teachings of Swami Vivek Ananda!
:pray: