Nofap for Hair regrowth

After having food(atleast for 2-3 hours)

2 Likes

Okay thanks brother.

1 Like

Hello friends! Today I’m on day 62, physically I’m feeling just amazing but I constantly feel stressed about my hairfall.
So yesterday I downloded around 30 books about hairfall due to androgenetic alopecia and out of them mostly were fake (promoting minoxidil and finasteride and transplant), some were about diet and nutrition. Out of 30 books there were only 4 books which mentions that hairfall is due to masturbation.
Today I completed one book and it had nearly everything we need to know about hairfall and regrowth.

This is the name of that book👇
The TRUTH about Hair Loss
“What You Need to Know about Your Hair, Treatment, and Prevention
Robert Richard”
Link👉https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-truth-about-hair-loss-what-you-need-to-know-about-your-hair-treatment-and-prevention-hair-e195276866.html

The only fishy thing which I found in it was about “emu oil”. No need to buy this.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO REGROW YOUR HAIRS THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY

I hope this will help, tell me about it after reading it. If you know some other thing which might help then please share.

1 Like

Your post was blocked by the system. I unblocked it but just a minor remark. If you see 30 books and only 4 stated something about masturbation, then maybe consider that masturbation might not be the main cause for your hairfall.

Thanks for that bro

Masturbation not only cause hair fall but also various other diseases but the big Pharma Companies will not admit it because it will affect their business.
The drugs which they sell like minoxidil and finasteride do nothing but block DHT which is released in very large amount when a person ejaculate.
There are various ways by which a person can stop his hair fall and one of then is is not ejaculating often, so that less amount of DHT is produced.

1 Like

Again starting guys, let’s see what comes next :smiley:. Starting with fewer things.

Day 1(1/120)

Mandatory (will try to give 100%)
-According to ascending to descending order of importance

1.NOFAP✅
2.SIRSASANA✅
3.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
4.SARVANGASANA✅
5.7 hour sleep at previous day✅

1 Like

Day 2(2/120)

1.NOFAP✅
2.SIRSASANA✅
3.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
4.SARVANGASANA✅

Day 3(3/120)

1.NOFAP✅
2.SIRSASANA✅
3.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
4.SARVANGASANA✅

I just came across this thread today @Karan050 , are your exercises helping? it’s been almost 10 months since your first post here.
Also I agree being on no fap does reduce hairfall.

2 Likes

Actually, I failed a lot in a nofap journey in those past months. But yes, nofap is helping me. But it’s not all about nofap. There are four other things also related to hairloss. 1. Sleep 2. Nofap 3. Digestion 4.nutrition 5. Stress. So We have to balance all. @Samaranjay

1 Like

So basically, I need to change my lifestyle in which I am failing but i am not giving up with these things. One other thing I also found in previous past two months, I applied too much oil in my head since 2020. Because of this, My scalp became oily and dandruff was increasing. But in these 2 months, i applied oil in my scalp at 10 days gap or once a week. So, dandruff reduced a lot. So too much oiling is also unhealthy for hair.

1 Like

Day 4(4/120)

1.NOFAP✅
2.SIRSASANA✅
3.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY❌
4.SARVANGASANA✅

Day 5(5/120)

1.NOFAP✅
2.SIRSASANA✅
3.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY❌
4.SARVANGASANA✅
5.7 HOUR SLEEP AT PREVIOUS DAY✅

Have u made changes in diet and nutrition… That also is imp

1 Like

Yeah, I started avoiding junk or outside foods from now, only eating food from my home.

Also add nuts to your diet… Replace normal oil and shampoo with organic ones… It has stopped my hairfall

2 Likes

Already added brother. Almonds and walnuts, started eating pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds also

It might’ve solved all your hair problems then?

1 Like

bcz I failed a lot in previous months, my digestion got disturbed. So, I will have to improve it. But yes, little bit improvement is there @The_wild_perception

Day 6(6/120)

1.NOFAP✅
2.SIRSASANA✅
3.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
4.SARVANGASANA✅
5.7 HOUR SLEEP AT PREVIOUS DAY✅