Day 4(4/221)

Mandatory (will try to give 100%)
-According to ascending to descending order of importance

NOFAP✅
SIRSASANA✅
DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
SARVANGASANA✅
BALAYAM✅

Less important(not matter much to me if I fail in these)

AMLA POWDER WITH WATER✅
ANULOM VILOM❌
KAPAL BHATI❌
NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ON HAIR✅
WAKING UP ON TIME❌
SLEEP ON TIME✅

2 Likes

Everything is depends upon your thoughts/ mindset. If u have control on your thoughts, u can control anything or u can achieve anything. Thoughts can be changed/ controlled by reading self improvement books. From my perspective, reading should be your top priority.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I will try to read for sure if I get time in daily schedule. @vicky81

1 Like

Day 5(5/221)

NOFAP✅
SIRSASANA✅
DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
SARVANGASANA✅
BALAYAM✅
7 hour sleep at previous day✅

AMLA POWDER WITH WATER❌
ANULOM VILOM✅
KAPAL BHATI❌
WAKING UP ON TIME✅
SLEEP ON TIME✅

1 Like

hi there! i really dont think PMO has something to do with hair loss, just like what @comingclean said, it might be related to hormonal imbalancees in your body. you should get that checked out cause it might be an early onset of androgenetic alopecia

1 Like

I agree with you partially, bcz in my case it is bcz of pmo and stress and somewhat from diet. No problem, bcz if I will quit pmo then I can focus on these both factors. In ayurveda, it is written that if you do mo, then you will lose asthi dhatu which is essential for bones and hair, i think It imbalanced in my body. @Raven

1 Like

im personally not a religious person, i am currently studying medical technology and i do agree that getting stressed plays a huge role in hair loss. it produces the stress hormone called cortisol which negatively affects our hair follicles. diet also plays a really big role even if you dont eat meat, if what you’re eating is somewhat oily or high in protein (i.e. Beans, Legumes, etc.,) it can cause an overproduction of sebum or natural oils in our hair which sometimes clogs up our hair follicles.

1 Like

Yeah, I know term cortisol. These activities which i am doing, is beneficial for overall health, not for hair growth. That’s why I am following this schedule.

2 Likes

Day 6(6/221)

NOFAP✅
SIRSASANA✅
DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
SARVANGASANA✅
BALAYAM❌

AMLA POWDER WITH WATER❌
ANULOM VILOM❌
KAPAL BHATI❌
WAKING UP ON TIME✅
SLEEP ON TIME❌

1 Like

Day 7(7/221)

NOFAP✅
SIRSASANA✅
DETUMESCENCE THERAPY✅
SARVANGASANA✅
BALAYAM✅

AMLA POWDER WITH WATER❌
ANULOM VILOM✅
KAPAL BHATI✅
WAKING UP ON TIME✅
SLEEP ON TIME✅

4 Likes

Hey guys, how you’ll ? I am failing to do regular practice nowadays. But not lost hope. I will bounce back.

2 Likes

Hey bro, you should include ashwagandha powder and desi cow’s ghee in your diet. Both of them are best for increasing quality and quantity of semen. Improvement in semen quality means improvement in hairs. They are also not expensive.
Try to consume them along with warm milk at night.
Mix 1/2-1 teaspoon of ashwagandha and 1 tsp of ghee.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I will see this :smiley:. First i am focusing on nofap. @insideout369

2 Likes

Definitely, it is the most important thing for healing body and hairs. Today I’m on Day 39 of nofap previous best(55).
But how will you deal with urges. After completing around 15 days frequency of urges decrease but whenever they come they come very strong. Its is because masturbation badly damage dopamine receptors and some other parts of brain which results in high anxiety, poor concentration etc., which mostly results in relapse. One of the most important function of ashwagandha is that it lowers anxiety and stress.
I’ve been taking ashwagandha from past 3 months and now I don’t have any anxiety issues at all.

1 Like

Yes, That happens with me also. But what can we do, just learn from relapses and make strategies for further process. Yes, I think ashwgandha definitely calm mind. I will try to take this of possible.

And also if we relapse, we lose asthi dhatu which is vital for body and hair

1 Like

I hope this will help.

1 Like

Sorry brother. What’s this words mean? Like Balayam or Anulom Vilom. I never see this words before

1 Like

BALAYAM

ANULOM VILOM

Hope this helps :smiley: @Fizuli

2 Likes

Thank you @Karan050 :grin:

2 Likes

When not to do balayam?

2 Likes