Nofap for Hair regrowth

I am currently facing receding hairline(age 22).
I have started watching ■■■■ when I was 16 at the time of college. After that I am experiencing remarkable receding hairline.I know Some people will not agree with me that masturbation or fapping causes hairfall but in my opinion one of biggest problem of hairfall is fapping. We are losing essential vitamins, protein and minerals while ejecting semen when we fap. images (15)

So I want to change my habits to regrow my hair. I am doing yoga and some other exercises in day and night on daily basis which are very beneficial for hair. If anyone want to join this, just put :white_check_mark: after doing this activity in day and night.

YOU HAVE TO STRICTLY DO NOFAP FOR DOING ALL ACTIVITIES

1. NOFAP ( All time, improve stamina)

2. SIRSASANA (Only in day(morning), empty stomach,Improves blood circulation in head)

3. SARVANGASANA(Only in day(morning), empty stomach,Improves blood circulation in head)

4. BALAYAM( Day and Night, It is nail rubbing technique for improving blood circulation)

5. ANULOM VILOM( Day and Night, like meditation)

6. KAPAL BHATI(Day and Night, Improves digestion)

7. DETUMESCENCE THERAPY (Day and Night, Improves blood circulation in head)

8. AMLA POWDER WITH WATER(Day and Night, will help in hair growth)

9. WAKING UP AND SLEEP ON TIME( For Maintaining proper Biological clock)

10. SLEEP( atleast 7 hours)

Some activities are according to ayurveda, So who believe in ayurveda can do it.You can watch these exercises on YouTube. You can give time according to your preference.

Just put :white_check_mark: after completing activities
For example:
DAY 1
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA( D✅ )
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
6.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY( N✅)
7. NOFAP✅
8.AMLA POWDER WITH WATER(D✅ & N✅)
9. WAKING UP ON TIME✅
10.SLEEP ON TIME✅
11. 7 HOUR SLEEP✅
If you can’t complete activitiy, put :x: in it.

YOU CAN DO ANY NUMBER OF ACTIVITY YOU LIKE. THERE IS NOT ANY RESTRICTION OF DOING ACTIVITIES YOU DON’T LIKE. YOU CAN DO ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCE

Let’s fight together against fapping and hairloss💪
Please feel free to join with me in this. I am taking 120 days challenge for me.
Note : I am doing morning activities in night if can’t complete in that particular morning because I believe that It is making me confident

42 Likes

Day 1 (1/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
6.DETUMESCENCE THERAPY(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like

Day 2 (2/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like

Hair loss is only one of the many bads that pmo can make to you. There are many stories about hair and how rebooting helps with it’s growth. But if you want to solve this problem, you’ll need to read an expert.
The best example is Soaring Eagle, he has been adicted for 10 years, and has experimented many symptoms like hair loss, depression and pmo induced dysfunctions.

He has ordered his knowledge on 30+ seasons that you can read on the internet. His knowledge may impact you if you hear him for the first time, but you won’t regret. Read him and solve your problem, you can do it!!

9 Likes

Thanks for this. Where can I find this? @anon15901281

1 Like

Go on the internet (be carefull there is a dangerous place to be) and search “Soaring Eagle Nofap”. He talks about hair loss in depth on season 12, but you should read all seasons. If you know spanish, you can listen them via audible book on youtube. That is the way I like to “read” him.
If you can’t find him, don’t worry, I’m planing to translate or make a summary about his knowledge, what do you think is better?

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/w_0LMVwUD8k

5 Likes

Day 3 (3/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like

Day 4 (4/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like

Day 5 (5/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

@Karan050 use aloe vera mixed with almond oil ,or any other oil

*eat almonds daily
*take multivitamins ,no sideeffects of these
*improve blood circulation by oiling in head

*this may be male pattern baldness .means that it may be genetic ,if your father /grandfather or maternal father has baldness then you ll also experience baldness…
*treatment include
,*trp therapy
,*minoxidil topical
*another drug known as fanesttride ,its good but it has severe sideeffects ,one is that it causes erection problems ,so dont use it …
or hair transplant

medical help should be taken before any medication…

2 Likes

Day 6 (6/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

2 Likes

Day 7 (7/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like

Day 8 (8/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like

Day 9 (9/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

Day 10 (10/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

Hi guys,
I don’t know where do you live but in spring it’s normal to lose hair as far as I know. I don’t think it’s related to pmo.
Furthermore, the mickey-mouse type bolding is related to the androgen hormones. (testosterone and especially to dihidro-testosterone.) I don’t know whether you have this type or not but I suggest checking the topic on some medical sites.
R

2 Likes

In my case, I am vegetarian person. So whenever I fap I loose essential vitamins. In addition, After fapping, I just curse myself and say(innerself) Why you have done all this. So for me NOFAP is very important. The activities which I do everyday are related to Yoga. It is stress releasing so I am doing it.

2 Likes

Oh, I see your point! So interesting! Thank you for telling me. I hope I wasn’t rude. :smile:

1 Like

Nope. You wasn’t rude. You just told your point. Thanks for sharing :grinning:

1 Like

Day 11 (11/120)
1.SIRSASANA ( D✅)
2.SARVANGASANA(D✅)
3.BALAYAM(D✅ & N✅)
4.ANULOM VILOM(D✅ & N✅)
5.KAPAL BHATI(D✅ & N✅)
7. NOFAP✅

1 Like