NoFap Champion 2019 šŸ†

Brother think about the aftermath of relapsing
Instead of PMO use meditation to relieve stressā€¦
No matter what, it is not worth it to relapseā€¦

1 Like

Yaaaay .

I have to do that. Instead bravely facing the problem in life, am always trying to find relief in PMO. I am sure that once I stop that I will be rewiring much faster.

3 Likes

Im active, hey :joy:. .

1 Like

You are active now.

Not in the past. Thatā€™s y you got eliminated.

If you think that you can update the streak regularly, add yourself to the bottom of the scoreboard.

Peace

4 Likes

This is my way to show how active I am (In the group). Hereā€™s another silly meme, Enjoy.

3 Likes

@Aragorn As someone who just relapsed recently brother, let me tell you that thereā€™s no stress relief in PMO. Only misery and multiplied pain.

Whatever stressful situations we are going through in life, after every relapse, thereā€™s the added stress of failing to show control over ourselves. Progress is wiped away. We have to pick ourselves up off the floor even harder to face life again.

Iā€™ve learned that I need to deal with stress in a healthy way. Our brain isnā€™t able to speak to us, so it communicates in a different way. If we put our hands on a fire, we feel pain so we know to move our hands. Likewise, if we are in a situation that is causing us mental pain, our brain is trying to tell us that something needs to change. And PMO is definitely not the cure for that situation, it just adds more fuel to the fire.

Listen to soothing music, go for a run, relax and do something you enjoy, read a good book, speak to family and friends about whatā€™s causing you stress. These can help ease the stress, but PMO always makes things worse.

4 Likes

Ok nah itā€™s ok :joy:.
Thanks though.
Iā€™m mainly using this app to count days every now and then (and hit relapse if i do) as I find if I go on it too much, i get paranoid about relapsing and end up actually relapsing.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the support brother.

Your words really help.

Itā€™s always feeling very bad when things donā€™t work in your ways in life. Be it studies, relationship etc. I have been through all that.

I am trying to find some healthy ways of facing my problems and stresses in life in a healthy way.

1 Like

@Arcwind

Please edit your entry in scoreboard and include your sharing code following the format

@sikandar2907
@anon15901281
@baublysd0927

Eliminated due to inactivity

1 Like

Only 11 persons left for the January badge. Letā€™s see how many actually get thatā€¦ 4 days to go.

3 Likes

And who else is gearing up for the february badgešŸ˜…

2 Likes

Please add me.

Sharing code- 85626d
Current Streak- 84 days
Highest Streak- 143 days
Sex- Male
Age- 22
Status- Single
Location- India

1 Like

Sharing code- syvgoq
Current Streak- 21 days
Highest Streak- 21 days
Sex- Male
Age- 17
Status- Single
Location- Greece

Ok so itā€™s been 10 days short 14 hours since last time I fapped.
~ No PMO
~ No Music (Spotify, Youtube, JOOX, even music from radio)
~ Limit Internet time to 1 hour per day (Educational purpose only)
~ No Movies
~ No Social Media
~ Only watching TV if all my family members are present and watching comedy show only.
~ Spend my time on productive things ( read books, exercise, study)

What I felt for the past few days was I got annoyed so easily over simple things. I got really angry with my friends jokes which usually I donā€™t. Good thing I still could control myself even though my face shows it all or else I will cut the friendship for like 5 years. And itā€™s not just on my friends jokes. I got annoyed in traffic, on my family, public places.
For the superpowers, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve experienced it or not because I still in 10 days. But the women attraction is real guys. I experienced it myself when I was like in 3 or 4 months easy mode (just no fapping, still shitty lifestyle) on my previous streak.

I think thatā€™s all for this week. I will try to post what I experienced in life on this thread per week just to show my activeness on this group :smiley:
Also, I do this hard mode not for women now, but for myself, and the world.:facepunch:

Change yourself, surely the world will change in your hands.
~Anonymous

ps: Tell me if there is any incorrect grammar or anything ( I still learning). I will fix it soon.

4 Likes

Add yourself to scoreboard at the bottom in the format.

1 Like

Welcome friend.

Add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom of the scoreboard according to the format given.

Done. Please add badge before my name after checking my streak.

1 Like

A small thanks to the 'Rewire Communityā€™

12 Likes

Iā€™m in on day 8. This horrible addiction has ruined my life. By the end of 2019 with Godā€™s help Iā€™ll finally be free.

7 Likes