NoFap Champion 2019 🏆

Alright, but thanks for your tolerance )

3 Likes

You can participate for next month’s medal if you can be sure about updating the scoreboard atleast once in 10 days.

Peace

3 Likes

@BruceLee
@koylakhadan

Please update your streak asap

1 Like

@rulg45

Eliminated due to inactivity

7 days completed after that relapse. I grow so fast😄

3 Likes

Very nice. Keep up bro! And NEVER GIVE UP!:+1:

There is next months badge that I cannot fail on also. I must not. :facepunch::fire:

1 Like

@anon93925366

Edit your entry in scoreboard following the format as other entries are made.

And stick to the rules of the group.

Welcome.

1 Like

Tom Thanks vs Gay shit

4 Likes

… and then God shoots an anti-tank missile from your side, and then YOU win. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

A very important rule added to the competition.
Hope you all will cooperate.

3 Likes

I think the second changed rule is a bit harsh… Why he has to lose all the medals… There can be some periods in a 365 days time that a person would remain busy or couldn’t update his streak. Why to Rob him of hard earned badges.?

4 Likes

Okey.

I will remove that rule then.

1 Like

@iwillsucceed1
@Sikandar2907
@anon15901281
@Stonecold
@aneeque444

Immediately update your scoreboard with in two days.

3 Likes

@Arcwind

Edit your scoreboard according to the format.You have not written your sharing code in the scoreboard

1 Like

8 days
Sharing code cgl9k6

1 Like

Edit your streak in the scoreboard yourself

@Stonecold

What will you decide NOW?

This process is all about now.

NOW is the only moment we have in which to change our habits, improve our lives, stop fapping, to grow.

This morning I thought… "I’ll just fap today, and then I’ll start a new streak tomorrow."

NO.

Tomorrow never comes. Because it is always the endless NOW.

If I choose to fap now, then I am choosing a life of fapping. I am choosing misery, poverty, shame, disconnection and weakness.

If I choose not to fap now, then I am choosing a clean life. I am choosing joy, riches, self-assuredness, connection and strength.

I make each decision NOW, and my life moves slowly but surely in the direction of those decisions.

It doesn’t matter how small those decisions are, they all have an impact. And they must all be made NOW.

#copied

4 Likes

@iwillsucceed1

Eliminated due to inactivity

Need advice

I am feeling like going back to PMO, when I get frustrated with something in life. Like if I get frustrated with my studies or some other things, I think this feeling like watching P.

Can any one suggest how to tackle such a situation?

3 Likes