No peeking Challenge 2024

Guys I made it out. Urges definitely had got me and I stayed still. But I didn’t give in. I now realize this pattern and it won’t be that difficult to take down. I just have to keep calm at night time when I’m sleeping.

6 Likes

What’s your current streak?

1 Like

6 Likes

Great man. First month is termed as the most difficult.

Just put yourself in situations where the thoughts of PMO doesn’t crosses your mind.

Explore, do many things and spend time with any sport, friend or reading books.

PMO will never cross your mind.

4 Likes

Clean day :white_check_mark:
I never PMO now. It is finished.
I am a winner. Thank God.

peeking 15

@Nep_12 You won the day brother, keep going.

7 Likes

@Nep_12 bro March me challenge karte he? New post banake

3 Likes

Thik hai. I’m ready whenever you are @_TIGER

2 Likes

This is a powerful picture lol

Thanks for giving this.

3 Likes

Man this is going to suck. I don’t know what to do now with these urges.

2 Likes

Don’t let the urge take over, you are on 30 days. I would give so much to be on that day, don’t fall please. Go outside of house and talk to a friend or eat something outside, or whatever you can do outside, just don’t stay alone right now.

Btw, does the Meaw Meaw still visit you?

5 Likes

Let’s kill them properly this time.
thor

3 Likes

Is peeking also counted as a relapse or ejaculation?
Like when do you get a zero day again in the grp? You reset the same on the app counter too on peeking or only if you ejaculate?

2 Likes

No they don’t. I left them somewhere far away.

Peeking is usually not counted as relapse but it leads to relapse. And this is no peek challenge so

3 Likes
  1. Youtube shorts, Web series explicit scenes, Instagram, Lingering on bad thoughts

2. I will keep myself busy by studying or by doing pushups. I will keep my mobile phone far away before nap or sleep. I will not touch my genitals except peeing. I will never open nsfw websites or google them. My gf knows that I am on this journey, she is also on this journey.

3. If I indulge in this act, I will lose all my strength, focus, motivation and confidence which will lead to my failure in EXAM.

5 Likes

@BhishmaPitamah Welcome to this challenge brother, best of success to you.

5 Likes

Relapsed after 5 days
Was getting hard to focus on studies
Tried to neglect it and reading etc. but didn’t help this time
But before releasing i read @Forerunner 's discipline comment and noticed I was lacking a daily schedule.
So made a schedule now
I’ll RESTART :v:
Also I find my online teacher very beautiful, this time I was not able to indentify the first trigger but maybe I was paying attention to her at the back of my mind, i don’t know if it’s an excuse or what! I’ll hide her video for a few days and check if that’s the case
but yes the trigger set me to peeking and relapse as @Nep_12 rightly said

2 Likes

If it’s an unpaid one, look for a male online teacher.

And remember what P is doing to you, that you are viewing your teacher from this kind of lens.

3 Likes

Well , I lost today . After a good troubling time .

4 Likes

Today wasn’t easy. It was stressful as well, full of headaches. I didn’t quit though.
I happened to hit the peak pain point today and as of right now I’m in complete control. When that peak pain point is reached it doesn’t go beyond that and everything starts to cool off.

This one was really good. Thanks.

5 Likes

I feel this is the most important no fap challenge of this forum.

If you kill it in first step (peek) itself, you have saved yourself right there.

6 Likes