Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

3 Likes

Man these urges won’t go away. Since last night I feel like I’m drugged or something :expressionless:

After this phase is over I’m never going back to pmo again. It keeps demanding and torturing you.

1 Like

Leave me alone you fucking moron. I don’t want to release my seed.

Not to mention I’ve lost my sexual intelligence too. I feel clueless about what I want and I have trouble understanding dirty dialogues.

2 Likes

What did he do bro?

2 Likes

That reptilian part of my brain is trying to get me to relapse. What a fucking loser.

2 Likes

You haven’t relapsed, so you’re definitely not a loser. Take away its fuel by knowing it brings you no happiness, and you have many other happiness to pursue, especially those you can pursue only without PMO depriving you of vitality, clear mind and confidence. Then it suddenly has no power and you easily defeat it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My rational part does understand it, but before 9 days I relapsed almost every 2 days or even daily on multiple occasions. This chaser effect is really strong. Yesterday I went through our meme group and found this which actually helped me.

So throughout the day I was good but the urges suddenly came back when I was about to sleep and have been bothering me since.

3 Likes

everyone is recommended to watch this. It implies what actions we take now can influence ourselves aside from our genes, which will also influence the future generations. All of us here trying for self improvement isn’t just for us, it’s for our future generations too.

2 Likes

Internet is so fucking full of soft ■■■■. Every woman there is a whoring piece of shit. Everyone just wants to display her tits. I need a break from everything.

3 Likes

Lmfao, Bro’s raging :joy::joy:

1 Like

If that’s the case. Let my fatherly instincts take over. No way I am disappointing my future little one.

Watch the video. Don’t just make assumptions based on what I wrote.

2 Likes

I think you didn’t get what I meant to say.
I meant it in a positive way, that I have one another reason to be on the right path.

2 Likes

get up you fucking loser

2 Likes

you worthless piece of shit, you’re going to fight even if you hate it. Get up and start.

2 Likes

hold it you fucking loser. Stop complaining and simply just shut the fuck up!

2 Likes

Thanks bhai, needed it.

1 Like

No urges today. I got control over it after roughly 2 months of struggle.

The things which caused me sadness are gone too, with the exception of the girl. But even for that if I don’t think about it, I’ll be good.

Sometimes nihilistic point of view really gets to me, that nothing really matters. My hard work and shit don’t matter. But somewhere deep down in my heart I want to enjoy my life.
And by enjoying the life, I mean to enjoy the greatest freedom of all - self discipline.

Stabilizing the self isn’t an easy thing at all, thats what makes that progress extra sweet.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes