Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

I have no idea. I guess I’m not able to bear the stress which I was previously able to handle. As if I’m reaching a burnout.

2 Likes

My intelligence is highly weakened as of right now. I’ll have to make it stronger.

That’s why my horses are out of control this badly. I’ll have nourish my chariot driver.

3 Likes

One day is finished, so now I need to focus on the other day.
Or better yet, I should focus on getting two days done now. So that will be 3 days.

1 Like

This is tough but I got to hold my ground.
I got this. I can handle myself. I’m more than capable to do this.

1 Like

Okay the war is on. Come and get me bitches. You won’t stand a chance.

2 Likes

Man, you should be careful with using these words. Because it can have it’s impact.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concern but it hasn’t had any impact on me because to a large extent I’m demisexual.

Dirty talk doesn’t have more effect than someone saying “I love you” to me. Or like some girl showing me affection in some other form. That’s a huge turn on. Flirting also doesn’t work on me that much, but will probably work more than the dirty talks. I stay careful there.
I didn’t even think of this word in a dirty way.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean there are many hindi cuss words which are a little automatic to me so it won’t have an impact.

So if this word is daily part of your vocab so it might not have an impact.

2 Likes

@Nep_12 I think you should still avoid these words as they affect your self-image. And your self-image in turn impact your behaviors. So choose those words that cultivate your positivity and avoid negative words :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey man! May i ask your age??
Your diary is really motivating

1 Like

I managed to cross 5 days after multiple relapses. Last night urges were extremely strong but I held on. And now I’m glad that things are coming into motion.

I’m 26

4 Likes

I’m a tiger fan but this was awesome.

Crocs are not be messed with and I always thought crocs are more dangerous than lions as such but this proved me wrong.

1 Like

This was awesome too. Underdog kicked some ■■■.

1 Like

Was thinking about the girl I loved. Maybe it was some trapped feelings which were getting released. I cried a bit and I realized that even after a long time I’ve not recovered from the heartbreak. It’s still fresh as new.

I’m not going to pursue her of course, because she made her choice and I made her a promise.
But I’ll never be able to get into this again. I wonder if I do get married will I be able to treat my future wife properly or not. I’m scared that I won’t be a responsible husband or a father.
I just want to keep working relentlessly for my goal. Not stopping at all. I want to build myself as a person who will never seek anything else. He will obsessively pursue his goal and just that’s all it will be in his life.

I’m very angry and bitter due to whatever has happened in my life, but I guess it was my Karma. Nothing else. But with every tragedy comes an opportunity to be a better and stronger person. I have to take it.

3 Likes

Great that you believe in karma. I think I have accumulated many bad karma due to this addiction, and I also feel sad and bitter sometimes. But knowing that it’s karma means we can change it from now on, we can create our future, we say goodbye to old habits and start doing good deeds whenever we have a chance, then for sure in near future we can see ourselves getting better and better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my opinion, addiction is mostly a consequence of your Karma, not cause.

You are desperately trapped here because you probably made someone feel desperate like this, in a previous life.

Idk what I might have done in my previous life as well, but it’s quite clear that I did something to end up in a situation like that.

1 Like

Same bhai

Not same bhai

It would have been the happiest thing if it was with her, it hurts right. But don’t think like you won’t be a responsible partner, you will be great husband no matter who you choose.

3 Likes

It’s not the same. She wasn’t just a lover but my best friend. We never did babu shona type of cringe stuff. We stood together as buddies. We discussed our future together, and shared problems and comforted one another. I could be completely myself with her.

1 Like

Same bhai, I know how it feels. She could never be replaced. I just know you won’t treat others badly because of that. It’s not in our nature.

Well, I wonder if you were so good, why did you got apart … probably something should have been there that didn’t work out…

In my case, if I have to summarise
“Why can’t I be enough at the right time”
So I am making myself enough and then going after her, been 1.5 years. It’s just intuition but I know she is waiting.

2 Likes

Her dad married her off to someone else.

Rest you can read here

2 Likes